Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-05-2018, 03:50 AM
Seeker

Going no contact is the way to go. I have done my research and I honestly think that the people on here are hooked either by a sociopath, psychopath or a narcissist. Sociopaths and narcissist love bomb their victims, and the victims end up thinking that they are their twin flame, or sole mate. They Idealize, Devalue, and Discard. Like the same stages as a twin flame stages. Sociopaths have heavy eye contact and they love to play love games with their victims. I would post some links on here to prove it, but this forum won't let me post any links. I say if you have a twin flame you are being duped by some love game. Get out before you get played.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalbutterfly
Going no contact is the way to go. I have done my research and I honestly think that the people on here are hooked either by a sociopath, psychopath or a narcissist. Sociopaths and narcissist love bomb their victims, and the victims end up thinking that they are their twin flame, or sole mate. They Idealize, Devalue, and Discard. Like the same stages as a twin flame stages. Sociopaths have heavy eye contact and they love to play love games with their victims. I would post some links on here to prove it, but this forum won't let me post any links. I say if you have a twin flame you are being duped by some love game. Get out before you get played.

Agreed. Like what Inika said, when you feel the same about this person as you do the person next to him/her, then you know you are over it.

Doesn't mean you can't still be friends with this person, but give yourself time to heal man.

Being in infrequent contact sets you back, regardless of who is initiating it.

Mine likes to poke me every now and then with messages about nothing and I allowed it. Ignoring/blocking someone is the only tried and true method that weakens connections.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:39 AM
Seeker

For me it took a Uranus transit. Astrologically Uranus represents big shocks and sudden incidents. I met my soul connection during Uranus's transit through my fifth house (romance). Uranus is finally changing position this year.

It's taken five years, but I'm finally able to breathe again and live without obsessing.
Old 18-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Guide

i guess we are all doomed with something we dont actually want anymore. i think alot of us have been to the he/shes a mentally ill person idea but it doesnt add up for me. As far as concerning that.. im the only one person she behaves this way towards. Cluster B's do this to every person in their path.

Most 3d methods dont work for me and they never have. As much as i am done with this connection it seems its not done with me yet. But to think that this could a lifelong thing that never really goes away concerns me.
Old 18-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Suspended
Master
There's about 8 billion people on earth. The more people there is the sooner the famines will come. Don't get married. Stay single.

Old 19-05-2018, 03:09 AM
Experiencer
Every day I wake up thinking that maybe today will be the day when I am finally free, but even when that “freedom” lasts a few weeks, it never stays. Many people say that we are obsessed with them therefore we stay stuck thinking about them. Only another twin flame will understand that nothing could be farther from the truth. We want relief, a resolution, to close the book. But we can’t.

Some of the replies to OP made me really sad. As huge as this love is, like you all said, it doesn’t make any sense. My person was toxic and ran back to his toxic girlfriend. Perhaps he was repelled by my light, something that he himself said I had - or in his exact words, my “beautiful light.”

Maybe it’s like my grandmother used to say (in my native language): there are evils which come to bring good. Meaning: maybe it’s better this way, it’s better to live with daily signs that lead to nothing instead of being together with a toxic, destructive person who could damage us and undo all the progress we’ve made so far.
Old 19-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Ascender

I agree with fif, mental illness doesn't explain it, I actually wish it was that simple. Nor do I think my twin is a sociopath or psychopath.
I have found that distraction helps to a certain extent, finding something that you are passionate about and focusing on that. It helps, but it doesn't make it go away. It's been almost a year since I last communicated with him, and I don't feel the connection has faded much (some days are easier that others). Nor does being in contact or not seem to make much difference. Hopefully it will fade more in time because to be honest, I still battle sometimes with the desire to lash out.

I don't think I'll ever feel as indifferent towards him as to feel the same about him as the person bringing me my coffee at starbucks. To be honest, there are people I haven't seem in 20 years and yet, I still don't feel that indifferent about.
Old 19-05-2018, 11:18 AM
Master

FIF you may have a soul connection that never ever ever ever will fade out. live with it then?

not all soul connections are a MUST be this way.
It'll either fade off or it wont. Time will tell you. Got enough time?
Old 19-05-2018, 12:07 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous

imagine doing that lol
Old 19-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Master
It is quite simple to dissolve any connection, don't feed them.