Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Knower

111,222 angel number meanings, when to act on them?

According to angel number readings 111 means that a window of opportunity has opening to manifest your desires. I have been seeing 222 an inordinate amount of times and today specifically along with the 222 I have been seeing 111.

Has anyone ever taken the advice and tried to manifest their desires when presented with 111's everywhere?

What has the result been?

Is there any purpose in seeing these numbers very often? some people say they have seen them for years and nothing unusual has happened as a result, so why are they so present for some people? I still cant work out the purpose of seeing 222, some of the numerology sites are as clear as mud ;)
Old 13-07-2017, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee
According to angel number readings 111 means that a window of opportunity has opening to manifest your desires. I have been seeing 222 an inordinate amount of times and today specifically along with the 222 I have been seeing 111.

Has anyone ever taken the advice and tried to manifest their desires when presented with 111's everywhere?

Is there any purpose in seeing these numbers very often? some people say they have seen them for years and nothing unusual has happened as a result, so why are they so present for some people? I still cant work out the purpose of seeing 222, some of the numerology sites are as clear as mud ;)

As far as I have read, 222 is an indication to have faith.

I have not had much happen with number sequences, I usually tend to ignore number sequences as signs, and prefer any signs to come to me another way. This morning I saw 444, nothing of too much note has happened today, I have been thinking of things in particular in accordances with my own spirituality. I don't know if I should look up the meaning for 444 or not.

I am not usually a fan of number signs. As for manifesting desires, I tend to do that when I feel like there is something I'd like to manifest, irregardless of what is on the clock or any numbers present or specific times. I feel with practicing manifesting, it should not matter when I practice, and practicing at no specific time gives me freedom to practice as often or not as I like.

Thank you for posting your topic, interesting questions.

Blessings.
Old 16-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee

I notice numbers more when it comes to me thinking about starting something new. Example I'm slacking lately on finishing some personal design work and products for myself and friends. Prototypes really. When I think "man I need to get that stuff done" numbers will jump out when I'm not looking for them.

When I talk to specific people one currently in particular ia causing a lot of numbers and those I don't pay attention enough to link to thoughts but I know I'm supposed to interact with her as a result.
Old 31-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Seeker

I see 111 everyday. Sometimes 5 or 6 times a day. Sometimes not at all.

Even now I still can't pin-point precisely how and why I'm seeing them. Frustrating I suppose.
Old 20-08-2017, 02:54 AM
Knower

Hi there

In the Bible Jesus was tempted by Satan who used false miracles and signs and wonders......I dont kno your religous background...I was a Twinflame and would see 11:11...There is also another scripture 2nd Thessalonians That the coming of the Antichrist will come in accordance with many false miracle signs and wonders that serve the lie. I believe that these numbers are happening everywhere to everybody....Do you believe in Jesus?
Old 20-08-2017, 03:17 AM
Pathfinder

I see repeated numbers all the time. To me personally, I just feel like its to remind me to be more open and that angels/guides are there guiding us. I will look up the meanings when I see the same numbers A LOT in one day. And usually its pretty accurate to how i'm feeling or what was happening thru out the day.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Guide

Number 11 is in my birth date.
That said, I have read several stuff about recurring vision of 11:11 , but i'm still confused. I have no idea what it means.
(It might have a different meaning for me, since it's "my" day. Who knows.)
This week it's happening again, i'm seeing 1:11 many times.

I'm really curious about how i could use the numbers to actually start something revolutionary in my life, or on a larger scale, in the world. I really do think that we can activate something... like secret codes... through numbers...
Old 13-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Knower

Its funny, its been a while since I posted this post, I am still non the wiser, I think the doreen virtue/joanne sacred scribes et al offer sort of vague meanings, nothing has changed except I am getting lots of 777 and 555 as well as 222/111, Im afraid I am highly skeptical of the meanings behind seeing repeated numbers.

Perhaps my eye has become used to seeing them and I am unconsciously seeking them out half of the time, sometimes there is no way to avoid it, maybe triple numbers have always been everywhere its just that I am noticing them because I am feeling down generally.

Has anyone ever had something actually happen as a result of seeing specific numbers?
Old 21-09-2017, 01:07 AM
Ascender

Synchronicity and seeing numbers is just a sign that you are on the right path, or one of your highest paths. It doesn't always mean a specific event is going to happen that day, it means you are in sync with the universe. I was seeing 222 a lot and when I looked it up I found a definition that it means change, and yes lots and lots of change took place at that time. I also have had big shifts directly following signs and numbers, but it could mean a gradual change is taking place, it might not always be immediate.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Newbie ;)

I always roll my eyes when I see 111 or 1111 or 1212 because it means my guides want to tell me something work related, haha... When you see these numbers, just let your guides or angles tell you what they need to tell you. Relax and let the ideas flow to your mind. 222 can mean "whatever you're thinking right now is the right idea". Sometimes, the angels/guides just want to get your attention so they CAN tell you what the numbers mean, or so that you can teach them how to better communicate with you.

Hope this helps,
-Luchiha