Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 12-05-2017, 05:31 AM
Pathfinder

Detoxing Fluoride

Any success stories on detoxing this stuff? It's in everywhere pretty much, at least in the US. Feel free to share your thoughts on fluoride and other heavy metals. I understand that it's a hinderance to intuition.

thank you!
Old 01-06-2017, 11:57 PM
Experiencer

No, but I quite ingesting all flouride years ago. Just because there are no success syories, I still consider it a neurotoxin, so I would recommend staying away from that stuff.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:25 AM
Seeker
Honestly, many people on here shiver when they hear this word. I don't blame them, the stuff is truly terrifying. I get what you mean though. They do put it in so many things. If I have absolutely no choice and am forced to consume it(it's usually in the water), my trick is blessing it and adding lemon juice. I am sure there is someone out there who has a much more effective method. I agree with jenriggs though, avoid it at all costs if you can. I try not to let it take control of my life with fear. I'm sorry I wasn't of much help either.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator
It's not in my water thank goodness. I use my tap water for bathing, brushing teeth, making hot drinks and cooking. But I always drink spring water.
It is possible to find fluoride free toothpaste. There used to be one in my supermarket, then stock of that grew smaller and smaller, until it was hidden away, and big names like Colgate completely dominated the shelves! Now they don't have it. If asked the store would probably say there wasn't enough demand for it.
I know...hardly surprising.
Still, it's possible to buy those toothpastes elsewhere.

But they hardly ever are the "whitening" kind. And this obsession with everyone having 18-year old's teeth and the perfect Hollywood smile means that the fluoride containing ones will be preferred by most.
(Up until the 80s having teeth that worked and were fairly healthy was always good enough!)

It certainly helps, if you have to use a fluoride toothpaste to brush a few times with plain water after using it, and rinse rinse rinse!

I just took a look...there is so much info online about fluoride detox. Just typing in "detox from fluoride" should bring up many results.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:52 AM
Guide
I've read turmeric is a great pineal gland detoxifier. It's such a strong spice, but others have great success with a teaspoon a day mixed into a shake, or in pill form that includes black pepper (bioperine).
Old 09-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Knower

Tobi you have a spring water source?

taurmel There are vegetables that does the heavy metal cleansing too. One of them I am aware of is Cilantro. I have been getting much delicious vegetables in my meal :)

Over here in Singapore, we have various brands that do make natural toothpaste, without fluoride. I am using one that is called Vicco, which is based on Ayurvedic formula, and that just works great for myself. I have tried Coconut oil cleansing for teeth cleansing, and it is great. Just that I am doing this only a couple of times a week, rather than every single day, and use the Ayurveda toothpaste and coconut oil alternatively instead.
Old 13-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Master
Not that I know of. We use water filters that remove fluoride, metals, and debris. But my son is on prescription high dose dental fluoride toothpaste.

Many bottled water are just tap water. They probably contain fluoride.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Seeker
Supposedly the element "Boron" can displace and remove fluoride. Its also an antifungal, which can bring die off symptoms.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:43 AM
Knower
I'm not a scientist in any way but I did read on this once before because a family member had Hashimoto's disease. Please bear with my laymen translation, haha

We have receptors in our bodies that suck up certain vitamins, minerals, etc. that our organs need. A lot of receptors are for iodine, i.e. our thyroid.

Iodine is part of the halogen family. There is astatine, fluorine, bromine, chlorine, and iodine. The 3 not intended for living beings are chlorine, fluorine and bromine. Once upon a time, bread used to be made with iodine. Bromine (bromide, potassium bromate) replaced it because it was cheaper and easier to work with. The problem is that we started to intake more bromide and it basically bullied iodine out of the receptors. Then enter fluoridated dental products and chlorinated pools, drinking water, cleaners, etc. Iodine didint have a chance and our receptors are being overloaded with the halogens that are bad for us. Basically were being poisoned by baked goods, cleaners, pools, and toothpaste....and many more.

The book I read was, Iodine : Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It https://smile.amazon.com/Iodine-Need...s=iodine+books

and I copied this from the web. Where these halogens are most likely to be found:
Bromine: In medicines, fumigants, dyes, and water purification pounds.
Fluorine: air conditioning, refrigeration, and toothpaste.
Astatine: none
Iodine: plants and animals need trace amounts of iodine for normal growth, and also used for it's antibacterial qualities.
Chlorine: many cleaning products as well for disinfecting pool and drinking water.

The use of potassium bromate as an additive to commercial breads and baked goods has been a huge contributor to bromide overload in Western cultures. Bromated flour is “enriched” with potassium bromate. Commercial baking companies claim it makes the dough more elastic and better able to stand up to bread hooks. Potassium bromate is classified as a category 2B carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). Potassium bromate has been banned from use in food products in the European Union, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Nigeria, South Korea, Peru and some other countries.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Suspended

Thumbs up

My research has led me to consuming a trace mineral, Boron as a great detox agent.

Google Search: 15 Surprising Benefits of Boron by organicfacts
It also has many health benefits including:
- Prevents Arthritis
- Enhances Testosterone Levels
- Boosts Bone Health
- Improves Estrogen Production
- Prevents Post-menopausal Osteoporosis
- Treats Cancer
- Proper Cell Membrane Function
- Reduces Severity of Arthritis
- Lowers Plasma Lipid Levels
- Reduces Fungal Infections
- Inhibits Harmful Enzymes
- Enhances Cognition

In Australia, you can purchase "Borax" from "Bunnings"
Glitz Green Borax 1kg approx. AUD $10
Contains: 999g/kg Disodium Tetrborate Decahydrate

More info:
Youtube:
Borax Conspiracy The Arthritis Cure

website loveforlife.com.au
The Borax Conspiracy has Dosage instructions.
Boron Solution Concentrate: Dissolve 1 teaspoon (5-6 grams) of Boron in 1 litre of good water (eg. distilled water).
Standard dose: 1 teaspoon of this concentrate solution once or twice per day.

Do your own due diligence.