Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-07-2018, 04:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Back and forth, one and two

At the beginning of this journey, my twin and I were two distinct people to my perception. I'd feel when he was sad or sick or whathaveyou, but it was fairly easy to tell whether it was coming from me or him.

Over a year ago, our souls enmeshed. I didn't know where I stopped and he began. It was strange but not entirely unwelcome. I hoped it would mean we'd be in physical contact again soon.

In the last day or so, I've felt separate from him. When I focus on myself, I feel contentment, calm, excitement for the future. I don't have many complaints about my current life and where it's headed. When I focus on him, I feel anxious and uncomfortable. The image that comes to mind is a butterfly wriggling out of it's chrysalis or a cicada shedding it's molt.

It's strange timing because his fiance just posted that they took a Five Love Languages quiz and had a good conversation afterwards. Why would he feel anxious and unsettled if he just did something to deepen his relationship and trust with her? In September they'll have been engaged for a year. Shouldn't that be a happy occasion? If either of us were feeling negatively towards that, you'd think it would be jealous ol' me.

We haven't spoken in nearly a year, which isn't out of the ordinary. He's terrible at keeping contact. Since finding two soulmates, I've found it easier to accept where we are (and aren't) and enjoy life in spite of him not being in it. I still think of him, songs still remind me of him. I'm melancholic where he's concerned but not devastatingly so anymore. I've let go of my desperate hold on our past together and finally opened up to whatever the future may or may not bring.

I'd love some insight from fellow twins. No matter how intune I am with the people around me, I'm almost always confused when it comes to this man. Shocking, I know. :p

Thank you for reading. Much love. <3
Old 21-07-2018, 05:44 AM
Master

Without 100% known fact it will be confusing. Anxiety can also come from planetary effects.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scucca
At the beginning of this journey, my twin and I were two distinct people to my perception. I'd feel when he was sad or sick or whathaveyou, but it was fairly easy to tell whether it was coming from me or him.

Over a year ago, our souls enmeshed. I didn't know where I stopped and he began. It was strange but not entirely unwelcome. I hoped it would mean we'd be in physical contact again soon.

In the last day or so, I've felt separate from him. When I focus on myself, I feel contentment, calm, excitement for the future. I don't have many complaints about my current life and where it's headed. When I focus on him, I feel anxious and uncomfortable. The image that comes to mind is a butterfly wriggling out of it's chrysalis or a cicada shedding it's molt.

It's strange timing because his fiance just posted that they took a Five Love Languages quiz and had a good conversation afterwards. Why would he feel anxious and unsettled if he just did something to deepen his relationship and trust with her? In September they'll have been engaged for a year. Shouldn't that be a happy occasion? If either of us were feeling negatively towards that, you'd think it would be jealous ol' me.

We haven't spoken in nearly a year, which isn't out of the ordinary. He's terrible at keeping contact. Since finding two soulmates, I've found it easier to accept where we are (and aren't) and enjoy life in spite of him not being in it. I still think of him, songs still remind me of him. I'm melancholic where he's concerned but not devastatingly so anymore. I've let go of my desperate hold on our past together and finally opened up to whatever the future may or may not bring.

I'd love some insight from fellow twins. No matter how intune I am with the people around me, I'm almost always confused when it comes to this man. Shocking, I know. :p

Thank you for reading. Much love. <3

First of all I don't think this is twin flames.

You say when you focus on yourself you feel contentment So? This only means you're focusing on your body emotions soul mind whatever and it's helping you ground yourself. Then you say you focus on him an feels nxiety. So? That's 100% normal to feel that way. I'm having anxiety right now just thinking about you lol. Just an example. Sorta.

You haven't spoken in a year. What makes you think this man is your twin flame?
Old 21-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Guide

Hi Scucca ~ I resonate with much of your post. Thank you for sharing.

Confusion/anxiety, when the realization occurs you feel enmeshed with another soul, is par for the tf course in my experience.

It seems very unfortunate in a way... Often I think I was way better off considering ‘him’ to be a favorite soulmate, lol.. much more comfortable! But then again labels, after reading so many years, mean much less to me these days...

Be careful of projection is my only advice.

He may be very happy with his upcoming nuptials, and this could be a time for you to gracefully bow out of the picture and carry on with your own highest good. It’s shocking to learn and adjust to how difficult this journey can be, but looks like you are in a good place to overcome and succeed. <3
Old 21-07-2018, 05:07 PM
Experiencer

I have experienced that all over the course of...13 years now that we've known each other. We've been apart for 11 of those. Both of us have our own lives, our own families. To be honest, we haven't spoken in almost as many years as we've been apart, but we're still connected. The truth is, the anxiety could be coming from anywhere. I've gone through feeling his feelings, feeling my feelings, feeling enmeshed, feeling blocked off, actively trying to block. I've found the best thing to do is just experience the moment and move forward. In other words, feelings are just feelings. They don't necessarily mean you're going to reunite or that he's miserable or anything else. You could make yourself crazy agonizing over why he may be feeling a certain way or why you feel a certain way. But in the end, not much ever changes. But then, I truly believe that reunion has very little to do with physically being together in this living lifetime.
Old 21-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone

You say when you focus on yourself you feel contentment So? This only means you're focusing on your body emotions soul mind whatever and it's helping you ground yourself. Then you say you focus on him an feels nxiety. So? That's 100% normal to feel that way. I'm having anxiety right now just thinking about you lol. Just an example. Sorta.

Most tfs go through periods of separation, this is pretty typical, in fact if a couple never had any separations I would be more likely to question it being a tf.

To OP, a lot of people have anxiety before getting married. This is pretty normal. Doesn't mean he won't go through with it, just that a lot get anxiety before.
People who make facebook posts about how great their relationships are, are often times really insecure about their relationships. They are often trying to "prove" what a great relationship they have or looking for outside validation. Often, it means there are internal issues in the relationship.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone

What about it makes you doubt?

Just because it's normal to feel these ways doesn't mean it's normal for us. These feelings are new and recent, unusual.

Being in separation doesn't mean he isn't my twin. It's not a sunshine and roses type of journey. There are parts that aren't fun at all, but are necessary. This is just another chapter.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Hi Scucca ~ I resonate with much of your post. Thank you for sharing.

Confusion/anxiety, when the realization occurs you feel enmeshed with another soul, is par for the tf course in my experience.

It seems very unfortunate in a way... Often I think I was way better off considering ‘him’ to be a favorite soulmate, lol.. much more comfortable! But then again labels, after reading so many years, mean much less to me these days...

Be careful of projection is my only advice.

He may be very happy with his upcoming nuptials, and this could be a time for you to gracefully bow out of the picture and carry on with your own highest good. It’s shocking to learn and adjust to how difficult this journey can be, but looks like you are in a good place to overcome and succeed. <3
Thank you for reading!

Hey, I hope he's happy with his life. That's really all I want, even at the exclusion of me. The anxiety I felt from him concerned me. It felt like the old him, the fear he used to feel that I thought he had managed to work through. I know it can rear it's head no matter how much work you do, it just surprised me.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
I have experienced that all over the course of...13 years now that we've known each other. We've been apart for 11 of those. Both of us have our own lives, our own families. To be honest, we haven't spoken in almost as many years as we've been apart, but we're still connected. The truth is, the anxiety could be coming from anywhere. I've gone through feeling his feelings, feeling my feelings, feeling enmeshed, feeling blocked off, actively trying to block. I've found the best thing to do is just experience the moment and move forward. In other words, feelings are just feelings. They don't necessarily mean you're going to reunite or that he's miserable or anything else. You could make yourself crazy agonizing over why he may be feeling a certain way or why you feel a certain way. But in the end, not much ever changes. But then, I truly believe that reunion has very little to do with physically being together in this living lifetime.
It's great to meet another twin that has been on this journey for 10+ years. Sometimes I feel like such an oddball.

Thank you for the response. It helped. <3

I'm fairly sure he and I won't be in physical union this life. It just doesn't seem to be in the cards. My biggest want is to just be his friend again, but even that seems to be an obstacle. I just silently wish him well.
Old 21-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Most tfs go through periods of separation, this is pretty typical, in fact if a couple never had any separations I would be more likely to question it being a tf.

To OP, a lot of people have anxiety before getting married. This is pretty normal. Doesn't mean he won't go through with it, just that a lot get anxiety before.
People who make facebook posts about how great their relationships are, are often times really insecure about their relationships. They are often trying to "prove" what a great relationship they have or looking for outside validation. Often, it means there are internal issues in the relationship.
I should have added in my original post that the anxiety I felt was like his old anxiety, which was so bad he was agoraphobic for many years. It was out of nowhere as I haven't felt anything from him in months, and concerned me.

You know, another twin friend of mine said something similar. I suppose I should also note that it's always her, never him, that's changing their status or making posts about them. Honestly, it never felt innocent. It felt like what you said, that she's looking to show it off to prove how amazing they are together in almost a weaponized way. I doubt my feelings because I am jealous of her being with him and I've been working hard to not project.