Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
some runners dont change and they continue their self destructive behaviors and dont learn from them.
This made me feel really sad because i totally undestand all of this and saw it many times. I'm not sure what to suggest, i tried everything and nothing worked. Even the LOA has some issues to manifest if i want another person instead of TF, every time someone else manifest has issues, being in another relationship or not what i wanted and then no attraction or interest. The brute force methods don't work nor trying to deny the connection, maybe the only solution (well it won't solve the problem just mitigate it) is trying to accept the connection, not focusing on it and finding a interest or hobby. This relive in part the pain of the connection.
The odd thing when i tried to accept this connection is TF became more and more similar to me, sharing more interests and things in common but at least these strong feelings of pain dismished. I have still some bitterness from his choices/habits of typical "runner" behavior by the way.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Guide

The only option i am willing to take now is to permanently exile her out of my life. I will never talk to her again . I have no need to deal with a self destructive trainwreck coward runner or her toxic behaviors. I dont care either way if she is or isnt a twin flame.. i dont like who and what she is and thats all i need to know.
Old 10-06-2018, 02:35 AM
Suspended
Master
It sounds like you both were traumatized, Forged. That happened to me way back when. Over time the connection weakened and after 40 years, I can't remember the pain anymore. I just remember I experienced it. I was scarred for a long time. Maybe she tends to have panic attacks around you and you misinterpret it.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107662
Old 10-06-2018, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
It sounds like you both were traumatized, Forged. That happened to me way back when. Over time the connection weakened and after 40 years, I can't remember the pain anymore. I just remember I experienced it. I was scarred for a long time. Maybe she tends to have panic attacks around you and you misinterpret it.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107662
Probably who knows? I used to have panic/anxiety attacks due to this TF separation and breakdown due something that make me feel really upset. I didn't know it was a common thing between these connections. Now the pain is reduced a lot.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
The only option i am willing to take now is to permanently exile her out of my life. I will never talk to her again . I have no need to deal with a self destructive trainwreck coward runner or her toxic behaviors. I dont care either way if she is or isnt a twin flame.. i dont like who and what she is and thats all i need to know.

this is the wrong path to take and isn't unconditional love. runners need a safe place to land when they come to thier senses
Old 22-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Suspended
Master
time and age
Old 22-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Experiencer

As someone said, time resolves all things. What you feel now, you may not feel two years from now. Go with the flow, and protect your heart above all. When you are protecting your heart, things fade all the more quickly.