Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 20-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Seeker

Question Energy in palms

Hi everyone, can I ask, does anyone else feel what I can only describe as energy flowing in the palms of hands during meditation? I have been meditating for years now but this is a new experience for me x
Old 20-07-2017, 08:50 PM
Badcopyinc

I'm not an expert on this i just have recently heard of there being chakras in the hand.

quick google search returned this.
Old 20-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Seeker

Ah thank you so much for sharing. Very interesting
Old 20-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
There's also this: Each part of the hand corresponds to a chakra. If you feel tingling or something in one area of the hand, this indicates a chakra you might want to focus on.

https://templeofspirit.wordpress.com...te-chakra-map/
Old 20-07-2017, 11:44 PM
Seeker

It's what I can only describe as like a pulling feeling from the centre of both palms. From what I can see in your post this relates to the crown chakra, thank you. It is just strange after practicing meditation for so long to feel this new sensation! I shall look into it x
Old 21-07-2017, 02:35 AM
Pathfinder
This should work pretty well. My brain blows it up ahead of time and I don't get the full effect. I would really appreciate some feedback.

Your eyes are closed and your imaginary hands are out in front of you, just below your line of sight. You imagine you have a ball of purple lightning in your hand. You let the ball of lightning duplicate itself in to your other hand as your first hand comes forward. As your hands come in to alignment, let the lightning pass from one ball to the other and flow freely back and forth.

Try not to pay too much attention or it will blow up prematurely.

GG
Old 21-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Seeker

I have recently qualified as a Reiki Master so I'm thinking that this could be the reason for my experience. It feels similar to reiki flow in my palms
Old 25-07-2017, 07:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I meditate with two hands and I can feel the energy in my hands when I move it. I red some book and they called it cosmic energy in the hand.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Master
When you meditate you stimulate internal energy (chi, Ki, Prana) this energy flows around the body. The reason you see meditators holding their hands in certain positions (mudra`s) is so that energy doesnt just all flow out, but a certain amount is retained, this is why the thumb and first finger touch on some mudras, so that the energy yu need can be re circulated. If you are feeling this energy now, it might be worth adopting a mudra as you meditate so you can get the full benefit from your practice. BTW, the hands do not have chakras, they do have energy centres as in the centre of the palm, but not chakras. There is only one set of chakras in the body and they run in parralel with the spine.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Master
https://www.consciouslifeshop.com/bl...-for-beginners
These are all you really need, the only one I disagree with is where the hands lie on top of each other with the palms facing up and thumbs touching, in my experience better results are achieved with the right hand on the bottom and left on top, the other way around to the picture.