Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Newbie ;)

signs

I originally put this in a different thread but had no responses. I really wish I could get feedback because I feel like I am crazy.
I've recently been using the LOA to find a partner. I am potentially interested in a male co-worker. I know, I know. You aren't supposed to date people you work with.I have known him a while but he recently transferred to my department.
The other night I asked the universe. I asked if this person was interested me, even a little to have him find a way to talk to me. About anything. The very next day I was at my desk working and all of a sudden he was there. He asked me a question about an assignment anyone could have answered. Although we are friendly this is the first and only time he has come over to my desk to ask me something. We work on different ends of the suite.
I feel like the sign is pretty clear. I am still fighting my doubts. I have been single for a very long time so any relationship seems far away.
Please let me know any thoughts or suggestions.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyankarma
I originally put this in a different thread but had no responses. I really wish I could get feedback because I feel like I am crazy.
I've recently been using the LOA to find a partner. I am potentially interested in a male co-worker. I know, I know. You aren't supposed to date people you work with.I have known him a while but he recently transferred to my department.
The other night I asked the universe. I asked if this person was interested me, even a little to have him find a way to talk to me. About anything. The very next day I was at my desk working and all of a sudden he was there. He asked me a question about an assignment anyone could have answered. Although we are friendly this is the first and only time he has come over to my desk to ask me something. We work on different ends of the suite.
I feel like the sign is pretty clear. I am still fighting my doubts. I have been single for a very long time so any relationship seems far away.
Please let me know any thoughts or suggestions.

If you find yourself attracted to him what's the harm and pursuing getting to know him better as a friend? If you find out you two are compatible then you'll be in the position to allow something to grow. Worse case scenario you find that there's things you dislike about him or you're not compatible in a intimate form. And at that point you'll still only be friends.

When I'm drawn to someone I always pursue that internal force. But I allow it to unfold instead of trying to figure out why. I have crossed a lot of paths recently that the old me would have tried to label and direct the outcome. But by just allowing what was meant to be to unfold I've come to see most have been to help them or myself. Most of the time both. It has created some very amazing and beneficial relationships. That the old me would have never been present to experience.

Also do you feel you're ready for a relationship currently? What you said about a relationship being far off seemed to come off as doubt.
Old 09-07-2017, 07:55 AM
Lorelyen

Signs come with problems of interpretation. You have to look honestly at the whole situation of why he might have approached you in particular.

But basically your problem is finding opportunity. Not knowing your office and its politics I can't know how difficult setting something up might be.

Have you any reason to approach him (work-wise)?
(While taking care not to be obviously watching him) does he do something habitual, like pop out for coffee or lunch, so you could time an interception to say hello? (I mean, catching him in the lift / elevator is a good one.)
Does he show signs of interest in anyone else in the office?

If you've known him a while you know his basic circumstances so you have some gauge of your chances. What's his position in your department?

Good luck.

Old 11-07-2017, 09:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks. I know my biggest issue right now is my limiting beliefs. When things have been a certain way for so long it can be difficult to believe I will ever get what I want. I need to overcome that. Talking rationally to myself doesn't seem to help.
Old 13-07-2017, 07:23 AM
Lorelyen

Affirmations are the best way forward.

LOA always comes with the seeds of doubt. You're trying to pretend you're something you aren't in the hope of attracting what you want. Plus, of course, it comes with this oddity that "like attracts like." Do you want to attract a female? No? Then you're forced to hope that like attracts its opposite, the male of your dreams.

If you can suspend reality long enough it might work but just a small slip to reflect on your actual situation and it'll head toward disappointment.

Just my views. Like attracts like at the very top of the sentiment/disposition hierarchy. You won't attract happiness if you're unhappy yourself, obviously. But as you get down to the detail it becomes impractical except in a very small number of aims.

There are other ways but might take some work. An aura of emerald green is a powerful attracting force. (Venus colours.) When it comes to people you have to feel it around you when close to your "target"!