Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Guide
Attracting people after aura Cleansing

So I've been clearing my energy for the last two years. My chakras were blocked and severely imbalanced after a traumatic event that took place when I was 21. I noticed that since that event I attracted a lot of people who were fear based and very negative. The universe definitely acts like in mirror and shows you what needs to be healed through the people that you meet.

I went through each chakra and am currently working on the heart. I noticed a major shift after I started working on the heart in the people I've started to attracting. Very loving and genuine people. I'm not saying I trust everyone, but they're certainly a lot better than the people I used to attract. Anyone else have a similar experience? I like people so I'm not at all bothered by the attention. I make sure to protect my energy from vampires because I used to be too nice and let people take every ounce I had.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
Yes, I most definitely can relate to your experience. I also had some trauma in the past and it is good to go to therapy (and I recommend it) but also one has to change on many levels-its a little complicated but I think you understand what I mean by that.

I started going to a shaman who cleansed my aura and chakras, for about 5-6 months. So he did this repeatedly. I noticed a huge difference in how people responded to me, not just people I know but strangers, I noticed a huge difference in how life was responding to me. However, I was also different in how I was responding and seeing life too. In time, as I did not return to see him, some of the effects wore off.

Now I'm working on it myself. I've yet been able to create all the effects his cleansing had, but I've been working on my chakras and I do notice a difference with myself, yes, and others. I think it is very healing to work with the chakras specifically. I've gotten a lot of growth in a relatively shorter time working with them than I have doing other things. I also use crystals and personally I'd be lost without them, I think they've been helpful in guiding me, bless them. The heart chakra seems to be a hard one, and I'm not sure its just me that experiences this? It is good you are working on it. Especially it is good to keep energy vampires away-very very bad people to be around. I understand being too nice, that is when the heart chakra is lacking love. If it is given love we don't need to be "too nice" any longer and as you have found out, the vampires go away. That is wonderful you have learned that, a very useful lesson. I found that out myself, what a relief lol.
Old 13-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Yes, I most definitely can relate to your experience. I also had some trauma in the past and it is good to go to therapy (and I recommend it) but also one has to change on many levels-its a little complicated but I think you understand what I mean by that.

I started going to a shaman who cleansed my aura and chakras, for about 5-6 months. So he did this repeatedly. I noticed a huge difference in how people responded to me, not just people I know but strangers, I noticed a huge difference in how life was responding to me. However, I was also different in how I was responding and seeing life too. In time, as I did not return to see him, some of the effects wore off.

Now I'm working on it myself. I've yet been able to create all the effects his cleansing had, but I've been working on my chakras and I do notice a difference with myself, yes, and others. I think it is very healing to work with the chakras specifically. I've gotten a lot of growth in a relatively shorter time working with them than I have doing other things. I also use crystals and personally I'd be lost without them, I think they've been helpful in guiding me, bless them. The heart chakra seems to be a hard one, and I'm not sure its just me that experiences this? It is good you are working on it. Especially it is good to keep energy vampires away-very very bad people to be around. I understand being too nice, that is when the heart chakra is lacking love. If it is given love we don't need to be "too nice" any longer and as you have found out, the vampires go away. That is wonderful you have learned that, a very useful lesson. I found that out myself, what a relief lol.

I went to an energy healer a couple years ago and shes the reason I even started my healing journey. My experience with her was similar with you and your shaman. After going to her men would be intensely attracted to me. I didn;t take it seriously because I knew it was purely lust. I worked in a male dominated field at the time so it became almost overwhelming at times.

There are a couple people at work who are severely negative and drain my energy. They'd constantly talk negatively about other coworkers and pretend to be their friends. I noticed since working on the heart they talk to me a whole lot less, and sometimes not at all.
Old 14-07-2017, 07:16 AM
Newbie ;)

You attract what you are at the time, so keep working on the heart chakras and align to your strongest atributes, dont focus on the small petty things as that drives in the most low energy vampires you could meet. But just know your improving. :)