Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Cam spirits steal chakras?

Each of the your 7 chakras is like a portal in your energy field. If it's blocked, the energy can't flow freely which results in certain mental and physical problems. Tell me if i'm way off but I wanted to know if this could happen and if so how? Say a spirit had a blocked chakra and could not fix it quickly and wanted to feel the effects of that certain chakra so bad that they kidnap and tie up a spirit who is feeling that chakra's effects. The spirit then does something to the tied up spirit resulting in their chakra being stolen and put into the other spirit. That spirit then begins to feel that chakra's effects, and the kidnapped spirit starts to stop showing that certain effect because it is now gone.
Old 19-06-2017, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator
I feel that no other Being can actually 'steal' a part of you which is a part of YOU and your essential system. That's like stealing your head or your legs etc. But a negative Spirit could certainly drain or mis-use energy which through a form of vampirism it obtained from you. But in order to do that there would have to be some form of rapport. In that situation there would be a 'giving away of power' as well as a 'draining of power' going on. So you should look at any rapports you may have deliberately or inadvertently set up with another being, and whether or not you are feeling any negative effects.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Master
I agree with Tobi.

I don't think they can steal it but they can mess with it.
Old 21-06-2017, 12:07 AM
Ascender
I'd be interested to know what is used to actually tie up a spirit.

Also, is this the river Cam in England we're talking about. Because several years ago I practically lived on that river and maybe could be of some help.
Old 21-06-2017, 03:07 AM
Master
I agree with what Tobi said and I'd like to ask...what do you mean by tieing up a spirit?

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 21-06-2017, 07:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
...what do you mean by tieing up a spirit?
This has reminded me of a story my neighbor told a while back.
Near where I live there was this guy who had his bicycle stolen. The thief had actually broken into his house and took the spare key for the bike lock, stolen the bike leaving behind the lock still secured to the lamppost, peddled back to the guy's house, and returned the key from where it had been taken.
The thief had actually left, untouched, the guy's laptop, stereo, TV, and ... a wad of money that was in the same drawer as the key. Unbelievable! The guy was unable to go to the police, so I'm told, because apart from there being no evidence it was also way too twisted to make any real sense.

The point is, this probably has something to do with a personal possession ... heck, even a favorite tie, or a glove for that matter, might ... if stolen by the Nazi vampire flickheads, could then be used to drain the Chakra energy from his victim.
This to me could make a little sense of things. Not much, but some.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Ascender
Contracts manifest as chains and ropes. That's how you tie up a spirit. Most contracts are entered into freely but some are bound against their will. I have been asked to help undo the damage done to spirits bound against their will a few times now. Souls can even chain themselves (as a defence mechanism if they know they are in danger) since it stops anyone else chaining them against their will.

As for stealing chakras.... Yes but the spirit would be more likely to steal the others essence rather than an individual chakra. Its more like stealing a soul fragment.
Old 24-06-2017, 07:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I don't think they can steal it but they can mess with it.

Yes, they can mess with it! I sustained an injury to my root chakra many years ago, care of a 'spirit guide' - although a session of reiki helped enormously, it's never fully healed. It upset my balance and co-ordination and I've forgotten what it feels like to walk normally.
Old 25-06-2017, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Each of the your 7 chakras is like a portal in your energy field. If it's blocked, the energy can't flow freely which results in certain mental and physical problems. Tell me if i'm way off but I wanted to know if this could happen and if so how? Say a spirit had a blocked chakra and could not fix it quickly and wanted to feel the effects of that certain chakra so bad that they kidnap and tie up a spirit who is feeling that chakra's effects. The spirit then does something to the tied up spirit resulting in their chakra being stolen and put into the other spirit. That spirit then begins to feel that chakra's effects, and the kidnapped spirit starts to stop showing that certain effect because it is now gone.
Blocking a chakra does not mean one takes possession of it. If they simply shut it down (close it completely), energy stops emitting from that chakra, end of story. Its exactly like shutting off a faucet, the water stops flowing. To gt water one , must turn the faucet back on (i.e. reopen the chakra).

What you are likely inaccurately describing is where an entity alters the chakra so all the energy form it is direct to that energy, leaving none for you. In a case like this it is most likely that the entity is feeding on the energy. There are many ways to do that but the most common is an energy cord. Simply tying up the entity will not return the energy to you. What is needed is to reverse/remove the alteration to the chakra to stop the energy drain.

A chakra is simply a structure in your energy body, it can not be 'kidnapped'.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
A chakra is simply a structure in your energy body, it can not be 'kidnapped'.
I believe 'kidnapping' is entirely possible. Not by the removal of the spiritual chackra as from one location to another but through the infiltration of the victim's sleep. As in the lilindemonic simulcrum, or succubus mythology, as a form of possession.