Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 26-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Master

Animal psychics/sensitives... animal communicators

Hi,

I've a curious intrest in animal psychic readers...

First how does it work?
How do you get your messages?

Second... how did you realise your gift and did you have to spend time developing it?

I would be interested to hear your stories here, please and thank you ☺
Old 26-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Master

I just realised that I may have posted in the wrong section...
This is supposed to be a conversation thread and not a reading request
Old 27-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Deactivated Account

This could go best in the Animal, mediumship or Divinity sections.. Ill move it over to the animal area for now. Let me know if you had another area in mind!
Old 17-03-2017, 10:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Hi,

I've a curious intrest in animal psychic readers...

First how does it work?
How do you get your messages?

Second... how did you realise your gift and did you have to spend time developing it?

I would be interested to hear your stories here, please and thank you ☺
Hello RedEmbers,

There are some animal communicators that are born with a “gift” that allows them to naturally communicate with animals. The rest of us, myself included have to learn it or I should say relearn because everyone has the ability to communicate telepathically with animals it’s just that we grow out of it as when we learn to speak.

In regards to the “how the information is received”, that can depend on the communicator as well as the particular animal that they are communicating with. There are several common forms for receiving telepathic communication and the mode that you are dominant in can depend on how you live your life. Artistic people will be dominant in one form while writers will be stronger at another.

I have spent 4 years studying animal communication and I now work as a professional communicator and teach a beginners course online. The process itself is quite simple but I requires a great deal of practice to build up the ability. I personally believe that it is also important to learn how to protect yourself and the animal and how to be ethical when giving communications. I hope that helps. :)
Old 10-04-2017, 02:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile
Hello RedEmbers,

There are some animal communicators that are born with a “gift” that allows them to naturally communicate with animals. The rest of us, myself included have to learn it or I should say relearn because everyone has the ability to communicate telepathically with animals it’s just that we grow out of it as when we learn to speak.

In regards to the “how the information is received”, that can depend on the communicator as well as the particular animal that they are communicating with. There are several common forms for receiving telepathic communication and the mode that you are dominant in can depend on how you live your life. Artistic people will be dominant in one form while writers will be stronger at another.

I have spent 4 years studying animal communication and I now work as a professional communicator and teach a beginners course online. The process itself is quite simple but I requires a great deal of practice to build up the ability. I personally believe that it is also important to learn how to protect yourself and the animal and how to be ethical when giving communications. I hope that helps. :)

Thankyou !
You're job sounds amazing.

I've been contemplating my own relationships with animals lately. I need to learn to be more present in general and around animals too. I feel particularly drawn to the lessons they can teach me at the moment.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Master
my cat its in spirt lucy cud sea thng sur she cud sea my dad n stird ovr yrs well 4yrs afr he died th she died it vets coz of orgn falr
my 2 11 mths cats th sea thngs 2
cats r sp contec so is dogs pele tell a dog off fr barkin it nothng cud be barkin it a spook thy cud be
iv elr mor anmisl r or contet thn we r

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔