Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-08-2016, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Wow! Miss H...Wow!...and dang!
This is how it works, tho...very exciting , isn't it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Suspended
Guide
I've been waiting for my moment for a year now.

All of a sudden these engineering technician positions are opening and I'm starting to apply. This is what I called out for a year ago, all I have to do now is try to land that position.

I had to suffer so much to get here, I had to pay my dues, like working jobs lifting my own body weight, or just plain overly demanding of me. But hopefully my karmic debts are paid, and I'll finally have that perfect job, or at least get proper experience to keep landing these positions, and eventually find the perfect place to work.

My soul will be so relieved if I land this.
Old 19-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Knower
I will have to check out that book, thanks for the tips! :)
Old 27-09-2016, 02:44 AM
Seeker
I say do what you can where you are now while keeping your heart and soul trained on your ultimate goal. It might be that in time your goal of going to California will change along the way. Take advantage of your resources that are available to you now and practice, practice, practice your artwork!

I have to agree with keokutah and want to encourage you to see what tools you can find to work with to create your artwork for free. I've been working with Inkspace for some time now and I think it's awesome. I tried Gimp but haven't done much with that program.

There are Print on Demand sites you can research as well to possibly upload your artwork to. If nothing else, look at sites like Zazzle, Redbubble, or Society6 and you might see that your artwork is as good or better than a lot of the artwork there!

I too felt the pull to travel to another side of the states almost 25 years ago and that pull finally got so strong that I couldn't ignore it any longer. It was one of the best moves I've ever made. When the time is right, you will know what to do. Best of luck to you!
Old 01-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Suspended

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but doubts (especially the kind of reaction you talk about -- being ashamed of your work and hating it) mean your desire is coming from your inferior function instead of your dominant function (MBTI). In this case, you are pursuing something ultimately unrealistic, and you cannot experience abundance here sustainably because it's a severe drain on your health.

I say this from personal experience having lived this way. Eventually I had to adjust and pursue something natural for me.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Newbie ;)

JUST DO IT NOW.

YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED TEACHING YOURSELF... MAKE A PLAN, SEEK OUT WHAT YOU LIKE THE BEST AND LEARN FROM IT...

DON'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL...

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT IF I SAID THAT, IT WOULD BE AN EXCUSE TO NOT JUMP IN THE WATER...

SO I'M GONNA GET OFF MY BUTT AND DO SOMETHING TOMORROW OR SATURDAY... CAN'T DO IT TODAY BECAUSE OF CIRCUMSTANCES...

SCRATCH THAT, I CAN TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT PLANS... RIGHT NOW...

BLESSINGS... YOU'VE HELPED ME BY YOUR POST - GRAB IT AND GO WITH IT - YOU'VE CREATED GOOD KARMA...

AND LET US KNOW! KEEP US POSTED! ROOTING FOR YOU!
Old 27-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
I don't think the biggest thing in your way is lack of money, the biggest thing is self-doubt and procrastination.

Such a great point you make. It's not really about a lack of money but a lack of belief in oneself. Confidence is key, if you can find that your already a winner. It's not easy to retrain the brain and let go of all the bull we have be programmed to believe growing up, especially when it dosen't serve us.

If you want anything bad enough you can and will have it.

Best advise anyone ever gave me, "don't think, just do"
Old 28-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Master
What if you REALLY want something but have doubts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
I always had this big dream I always wanted, secretly wanted for several years. Yes, I admit I am fearful of going forward but, I have doubts, like right now, honestly the biggest thing that is in my way is: Money.

I would LOVE to go into creative writing and animation. I also feel I am not living in the right place (I'm in Virginia, and I always feel pulled to go to California..) I just love animation and cartoons. I just would love to do script writing for cartoons, maybe do voice overs and things like that.

Maybe that's why my dad is so strong in his words about me keeping drawings and fan fics I wrote, even though I hate them and I am ashamed. I had the realization the other day, "What if I am meant to keep them? What if they are my ticket to a door i want to get through?"

I always feel like it's too late. I'm in my early 30s, I feel like it's too late for anything.

So with law of attraction vs. dreams, even if you feel money is the problem, can your dream still come true for you or it won't? I know I might be sending mixed signals to the universe but I guess the universe will work on the details, and I just focus on what I want, the feeling of having it, and everything right? I will admit, I am one of those people that likes to know EVERYTHING that is going on, how it will happen, etc and what not. Right now my mind is saying "I don't have the money to go to an art/creative writing school", etc "I will be away from family and friends", etc.

I just am inspired by cartoons so yeah :/ Just one of those secret dreams of mine.

I guess am I telling the universe, "I would love to go into animation and creative writing, BUT.....how..when, will, what, etc". is resisting I guess?

I do not want a typical 9-5 hour retain job! I WANT TO CREATE SOMETHING.

Aquarisun,

I read your OP, and was inspired with the thought to google, "stories of artistic success". The search string brought the following 1st reference, below, highlighting 50 Famously Successful People Who Failed at First. 50 !!!!

What's even cooler, you can actually click on the blue highlighted names of the folks, who, just like you, had doubts about their own abilities to succeed...until they did! The highlighted names will bring up a more extensive story of "how they did it"!

To answer your question, "What if you REALLY want something but have doubts?"....understand that ALL the folks you're going to read about had the same doubts....but they used the strength of their dreams to....go ahead and do what their hearts longed for anyway!!

When you are sufficiently inspired and ready to see your own story chronicled as number 51...please post a link to the story, and a sample of your work....

....that someone just like you needs to see (who you will inspire, in your turn).

You will find a way to do so, as well....just as these 50 folks already did.

Who knows? You may just find yourself doing cameos in the movie adaptations of your cartoon work someday....ala Cartoonist, Publisher, Author, Editor, Television Producer Stan Lee!

Hope this, and the references below, helps you "picture yourself" successful!!! Get it?

Reference: http://www.onlinecollege.org/2010/02...iled-at-first/

Reference: http://www.factmonster.com/spot/cartoonbiographies.html

Reference: http://www.biography.com/people/stan...fantastic-four

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...18&postcount=3

Reference: http://docs6.minhateca.com.br/583610...igher_Self.txt Facing your Fears
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 07-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Subject: What if you REALLY want something but have doubts?

I think a person would have to ask themselves honestly why do they have doubts.

If God is the Only One...we are extensions of that Creator...
having no doubt in our own creative powers is part of the equation...
I would say...self talk is necessary...talk of the Truth that
what we believe and think comes about...it is just the way it is
in this creation.
It is a fact as gravity is a fact.

Self talk is very powerful in eradicating the doubts of the ego's
thought system...whose job it is to bring doubt to the forefront.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Miss Hepburn, can I ask how you came to be so confident in God?