Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-04-2016, 01:13 AM
Experiencer
Light worker guide to Spiritual freedom

It has come to my attention that some people may have been tricked by nefarious beings in such a manner that would keep them trapped in a slightly more free prison. This may be old news to you, but even so, it is worth reminding and new people need to know about this issue. (beings posing as "Light" beings or "Divine" beings)

So I guess the 1st step is to review what you have been led to believe:

Incorrect: you must wait to be rescued, you must do what we say, when we arrive we will build the new golden age...

Correct: you are a powerful being, a hero, a sovereign being with free will, here are some tools to help empower you, because you are the ones who are building the new golden age...

Discernment is key.

If anything tries to sway you to a motivation that doesn't serve your own best interests that is a red flag. Is this how I want to be treated? If anything is not coming from the highest intent- that is Unconditional Love for all Beings- that is a red flag. Is this in the service to all beings?

We may be down here in duality, but to a Divine being there is only Oneness, therefore a Divine being would only ever offer support, a Divine being is not judgemental toward you and Divine beings do not demand you obey them or do what they say.

One of the most common forms of deception currently being reported are people who have been told they are Jesus (or pick a Deity, any Deity lol), but are told don't tell anyone, then the nefarious beings will try to corrupt that person or get that person to do and say things they normally wouldn't etc.

"The problem with this is that the movement was co-opted. Forms of active resistance and productive action were discouraged and replaced with admonishments for passive 'love' and 'forgiveness' which in actuality achieve nothing. Please note, I am not disparaging love and forgiveness in any way, shape or form. However, these things are not substitutes for action, and action is what is required."

http://www.silverlegion.org/Lightwarriors.html
http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

Please visit these sites for more information regarding this issue and what you can do about it. All I can really add is that Universal Commands are stated 4x, not 3, this is one of the errors we of Team Light have found in the Light community. In addition to the more generalized dis-empowering of beings by tricking them into thinking they can just wish and pray and be rescued. If the wishes and prayers are not followed by actions, something is wrong with your program.

We are Divine Light Beings. We are eternal Spiritual beings of Light having a physical experience. We are building the Golden Age. We are informed by our own hearts and the Divine and we follow NONE. We do not obey anyone else. Ok. We are the leaders, not the followers, of anyone. We are all Jesus. Ok. We are all Buddhas. And you actually have to lay some bricks to build the bridge, not just wish the bridge be built. lol

Hope this helps and prevents new people from being tricked. Namaste.
Old 17-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Knower
I can't believe that this has not had many replies. I seen this a while back and started to look into this.

It definately has substance to it. Cameron day from the ascenscion help website, has some amazing guided meditations for anybody who is willing to look into this sort of material.

I must admit, at first it is a little hard to wrap my head around, especially if you have relationships with these enteties, though if you are on a genuine search for truth i would highly recommend looking into this material concerning the Demiurge and and the false light system.
Old 17-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Master

Hmm... all I can say is that maybe people don't feel they are trapped and need freedom, and that they have it, therefore don't need 'guidance'.

Personally I find these kind of posts are scaremongering and don't help people who are awakening.
Old 24-06-2016, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
I have mixed feelings about the original post. In the beginning it does seem to promote a sense of panic - anything that suggests spirits people feel safe with are actually deceptive tends to cause that - and I liked where it ended up going. I feel it's very important for people to follow their own intuition first, instead of ignoring what their heart and soul say in favor of what something or someone tells them to do. And I also know there are many people who haven't built up a good connection with their intuition yet, and benefit from guidance. So it's not so black and white, and I see where StarChild mentions that a Divine being will not demand their helpee to obey them. I agree with it; it's been my experience that the lighter-energy guides offer advice in a supportive manner.

I also agree with the first part of Froebellian's post; those who have the sense of freedom don't need guidance to achieve it. Those who don't have that sense yet also don't need guidance other than their own heart, and can also still benefit from the guidance of others while they rebuild connection to their intuition and soul. I do find that whatever posts a person comes across helps them, regardless; to those who encounter deceptive spirits, this post may offer them a way to understand what happened to them. To those who are startled by the information, it offers them a chance to look at how they feel about it, and whether or not they feel intuitively that the information is true. Each experience offers an opportunity for someone to strengthen their beliefs, either by supporting or challenging them.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 16-08-2016, 02:32 PM
LightKeeper

Interesting read thanks. :)
Old 27-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I love this thanks .
Old 27-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Guide
Interesting, StarChild, it sounds like the Light Worker community can also fall pray to that "cult mentality" of breaking a person down to feel they need the guide to tell them how to act...

It seems like intuition could be useful in discerning the leaders from the empowerers! Empowering and guiding is how people can find their path and help with the spiritual work needed to bring about the Golden Age, no? Thanks for the thoughts!
Old 10-05-2017, 02:39 AM

Interesting post. I realize this thread is a few months old but after reading the article it put into perspective what I have been feeling the last couple years. I went down that initial "awakening" path over a decade ago, similar to many people, and searched outward for several years, never finding the answer I was searching for.

My biggest blessing was connecting with my "higher self" (as I like to call it/him/me). Without typing a novel in this post, that article was very interesting. I shudder because someone close to me is going through a similar journey as what I experienced and I see them making the same mistakes as I did. I am encouraging but at the same time stressing a high amount of skepticism and critical thinking.

Which is what I would ask anyone who reads this: always exercise skepticism, critical thinking, and look within yourself for real answers: not outward.