Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Very interesting r6. I always thought that lack of empathy and emotion originated from the amygdala - of which mine is small and underactive.

I think Michelle's post is so good we underestimate it. R is right to imo. But you Necromancer speak my language. This is what I see from my experience. I think we also underestimate how fragile the brain is and balanced, that even as it appears is affected by what we see, do, or simply experience. Where does objectivity lie. How strong are emotions. Emotion seem very specific. That's how delicate it is, now we're talking about something physical which we know science confirms to. If I had to measure such a thing I experience sadness many times more significant then another. it could be anger, it could be love. I am speaking from the perspective of experience. From experience I can relate what is said, in others I cannot. We all can understand that.

You bring up a very good point and the organ as an example. So do we look at one point or talk about the larger region when both are right. It is not one or the other but both. Both are right. I can't remember the specific process but that process is important to. It is the limbic system where emotion arise and control emotion. It includes numerous other organs we're familiar with. One affects the other, the body talking to itself. This is how you feel, this is how you're suppose to feel. It's kinda like a wow moment once you see it's truth. Stress for instance affects this interconnectivity and communication.

Metaphysics has opened our understanding of the process and shows the impossible complexity and the smallness of the process. Where it operates. I use the example of the body and the effect of a tiny insect bite. We know some insects are toxic and if they puncture the skin and inject a drop of venom how it affects us. The smallest drop has a cascading effect that can disable the entire body and is a bit crazy until it recovers. It affects in such large ways, in magnitude. Well the brain is like that to. Even the tiniest amount that I'd be interested to know if it is measured in parts per billion that make us think there is a large flood of proteins that have such major affect when, yes it happened from one single thing that affect everything. We begin to realize it works as it's designed to.

There have been times I have said why did I do that realizing the unbalance or act, such as telling a lie. I don't see the soul relevant but I do see the body relevant. I think this is a very important subject. This small organ affects the entire system which block certain thoughts emotionally until balance is achieved again. Nice post Michelle and informative. Here I'm wondering is there disagreement?