Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Seeker

Shared Kundalini Awakening

Can a Kundalini awakening be shared between two people?

Four years ago a man triggered my kundalini. It's not been the best experience, but I get by. I'm more concerned with my mother. She's in her 60s and since my trigger, she's started experiencing many of the same symptoms without me discussing it with her. We're very close - more like sisters than mother/daughter.

I hid what happened to me out of shame, fear and embarrassment. Yet she began suffering symptoms without me ever telling her about the young man who triggered me.

This sounds weird, but sometimes I wonder if being around me did something to her. I fear that I touched her or triggered something in her that she just can't handle.

My symptoms have been more psychological/emotional/spiritual. My mother's symptoms are more physical and mental, though she's had several spiritual/psychic episodes that terrified her. She's renewed interest in Christian religion. She prays daily for deliverance from what feels like demonic interference.

I feel guilty because I know what happened to me has put her in harms way. Yet it's hard to talk with her because I don't have any interest in Christianity. I feel much improved (I'm basically toughing it out) but she appears to be growing worse.

Could I have somehow triggered my mother's Kundalini unknowingly? How do I help her without frightening her since she only believes in the bible?
Old 16-07-2017, 02:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled

Four years ago a man triggered my kundalini. It's not been the best experience, but I get by. I'm more concerned with my mother. She's in her 60s and since my trigger, she's started experiencing many of the same symptoms without me discussing it with her. We're very close - more like sisters than mother/daughter.

I hid what happened to me out of shame, fear and embarrassment. Yet she began suffering symptoms without me ever telling her about the young man who triggered me.

This sounds weird, but sometimes I wonder if being around me did something to her. I fear that I touched her or triggered something in her that she just can't handle.

My symptoms have been more psychological/emotional/spiritual. My mother's symptoms are more physical and mental, though she's had several spiritual/psychic episodes that terrified her. She's renewed interest in Christian religion. She prays daily for deliverance from what feels like demonic interference.

I feel guilty because I know what happened to me has put her in harms way. Yet it's hard to talk with her because I don't have any interest in Christianity. I feel much improved (I'm basically toughing it out) but she appears to be growing worse.

Could I have somehow triggered my mother's Kundalini unknowingly? How do I help her without frightening her since she only believes in the bible?

kundalini is a natural phenomena that can occur many different ways. i personally think it would be ridiculous to blame oneself for possibly triggering another. its all divine will as i see it. are you sure it is kundalini? im not saying it isnt. im just asking. i have been through it as some others on here as well. i only know my experience with it and everybodies is sorta different.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 16-07-2017, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:

Check out this website which explores Christians experience of kundalini and how they have responded http://innerexplorations.com/ewtext/ke.htm it might be just for your information in regards to your mother or you might like to pass it on to her.

I think it's highly likely that you could have triggered her kundalini, was your own kundalini triggered deliberately by your friend, or incidentally?
Old 16-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Check out this website which explores Christians experience of kundalini and how they have responded http://innerexplorations.com/ewtext/ke.htm it might be just for your information in regards to your mother or you might like to pass it on to her.

I think it's highly likely that you could have triggered her kundalini, was your own kundalini triggered deliberately by your friend, or incidentally?
Thanks for the info.

The man wasn't my friend. He did it on purpose.

All I know is I have experienced many symptoms of kundalini and twin flame experience. I'm one of the few who doesn't particularly care about the soul connection (though I dream of this man) because I feel as if I've been lied to.

I'm more concerned about my mother and what it has done to her. She's experiencing what she considers "rapes." Spirits she can't see keep touching her and causing sexual sensation. She also says there is something on her back weighing her down. I saw her a couple of days ago. She was crying and praying hysterically.

She is not open to Eastern concepts. She believes something is attempting to possess her. I hope she's wrong.

I experienced the feelings of sex as well nightly, but I've accepted it as part of the kundalini. I no longer fight it, so the sensations no longer hurt me. I've grown to accept the psychic phenomena so that I can get through daily life. My mother will never accept it. I'm worried for her.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Master
In the first story in my link there are invisible hands touching him as well, very similar to your mother's experience. That writer is Philip St Romain, it might be possible to organise some skype or phone sessions with him if he is still working as a spiritual director, he sounds ideally suited to her specific issues, having experienced exactly the same thing himself, and understanding them from a Christian perspective.

http://shalomplace.com/direction/index.html and http://shalomplace.com/direction/about-direction.html

It sounds like your mother desperately needs to talk to someone about what she's going through, maybe you could try and organise it for her if she's willing.

Best of luck Exiled.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

What your mother is experiencing is her reality within the context of religion, you don't need to be religious/Christian to relate to her on that level. What would seem to her to be demonic interference would be how we perceive things we have in our Lives that we don't want to be there. She calls it 'demonic interference', you might call it 'toxic/negative energies' for instance. Use 'Christian' words but use your own thinking.

Yes, you could well have triggered your mother's Kundalini - if Kundalini is what it is. Nonetheless, whatever name you call it there seems to have been something of a 'cascade' going on. At the quantum level we are creatures of energy and because we have mass we have an energetic torsion field around us. If you think about it you sense energies all day every day, like when your friend is feeling low and you sense it. Kundalini is no different from any other energy, it's just an energetic subset of frequencies.

Work with your mother on an energetic level, if you want to calm her down then don't think about her needing to be calmed down, that's counter-productive. Be calm yourself and let the energies 'infect' your mother. Talk to her gently in Christian terms, because they're Christian they'll resonate better with her reality and she'll be more inclined to listen. However, it's the tone of your voice (the vibes) that'll make the difference and not the words you use. Tell her that you'll ask Archangel Michael to protect her for instance.
Old 16-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Master

Perhaps it would help if you clarified what happened when this man triggered your kundalini (although it may be too personal for you to want to share).

Sexual energies are a manifestation of kundalini, but a lot of people use the label kundalini when what they mean is simply the movement of energy in the chakras, which is not necessarily the same thing. Strictly speaking, the awakening of kundalini is the movement of shakti up the central etheric spinal channel (the sushumna).

Regarding your mother, there are such things as incubi and succubi. These are astral/etheric entities which engage in sexual activity with humans while they sleep (incubi with women, succubi with men). I hesitate to suggest that this is what is happening with your mother, but such entities do exist. Accounts of such beings do refer to the sensation of something pressing down on the body.

An alternative explanation is that the man you mentioned may be the person responsible. You say that he triggered your kundalini, which implies that he has some knowledge of working with energies. Could he possibly be visiting your mother in a subtle form?

This is all speculation, but your mother is obviously experiencing something, whatever label she gives it. She needs some kind of protection against these unwanted activities - praying for such protection may help.

Peace.
Old 17-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Seeker

So shared Kundalini is possible?

Why would the man target my mother?

I don't want to go into detail other than to say I KNOW it's him. He's very powerful, but I don't understand it. We were intimate even though he's not ordinarily my type. I felt drawn to him -- he became irresistible. My life has changed since meeting him - psychotic episodes, strong wind/air energies all over my body all the time, dreams, psychic flashes, and other incidents both positive and negative.

I am mostly neutral about him now. Since the hate has stopped I feel safer and better. I no longer send bad energy to him and that seems to have stopped much of the negative energy that's been in my life.

I don't really care about myself anymore though. I want to know what's going on with my mom. Why would an incubus attach itself to my mom during the EXACT time when I'm being assaulted by this man/energy?

She prays constantly. I'm the one who doesn't pray, yet my life has improved because I have banished fear. I know that being afraid won't stop whatever is planned for me. Since I realized that fact, my life has improved so much.

I know some will believe it's not Kundalini but I've become so much more positive and open to love since all of this. Whatever it is feels like it has positive components. I just want my mom to be able to enjoy the same positives.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So shared Kundalini is possible?

Why would the man target my mother?

I don't want to go into detail other than to say I KNOW it's him. He's very powerful, but I don't understand it. We were intimate even though he's not ordinarily my type. I felt drawn to him -- he became irresistible. My life has changed since meeting him - psychotic episodes, strong wind/air energies all over my body all the time, dreams, psychic flashes, and other incidents both positive and negative.

I am mostly neutral about him now. Since the hate has stopped I feel safer and better. I no longer send bad energy to him and that seems to have stopped much of the negative energy that's been in my life.

I don't really care about myself anymore though. I want to know what's going on with my mom. Why would an incubus attach itself to my mom during the EXACT time when I'm being assaulted by this man/energy?

She prays constantly. I'm the one who doesn't pray, yet my life has improved because I have banished fear. I know that being afraid won't stop whatever is planned for me. Since I realized that fact, my life has improved so much.

I know some will believe it's not Kundalini but I've become so much more positive and open to love since all of this. Whatever it is feels like it has positive components. I just want my mom to be able to enjoy the same positives.

can have nothing to do with intentions. just so you know. you may be way off base and building storys in your head about anything personal about it. presence can effect peoples kundalini.

based on my experience and have seen the war is in the person. its just the process of unraveling things so one may grow. the mind can make it into all sorts of conspiracys.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 17-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Deactivated Account

I would say talk to your mother about your experience of kundalini, describe what symptoms you went through ....I would imagine it would be a relief to her knowing she is not alone. Fears make it worse as you found out so work with helping her understand...fears are just beliefs that seperate us from our connection with Source, thats all. The better we feel the more aligned we are with Source. Teaching her about this may also help you with your understanding too.

Try to keep it simple by remembering it is just energy....powerful, wonderful, empowering energy that is making itself felt for a greater sense of self. Also, try not to get too invested in more beliefs....go with what you feel intuitively, know that your inner being/higher selves will be looking after you and guiding you, trust and all will be well.