Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Guide

You Tamed the Beast

:) So I am super excited for some reason but I dont quite no why. I was told a long time ago that I should try to get close to this past life and that it had something to give me and had left something behind for me. Lol if you ever needed a real reason to astral project I suppose that would be a great reason right?! haha I digress....

The whole reason why I picked SkyGodWarrior for my name was because of this past life on a different planet as a wolf being. People would describe them as werewolves if they ever saw them. Depending on the type of breed or race their hair would range from short to shaggy or coarse... Anyways... this is one of the past lives I know most about but at the same time its just random scenes from it. Apparently for some reason the lady I loved in that life is at focus. I didn't really know that until today... So I am wondering why this story is so important to me....

Anyways last night was kinda like filler for more of a story but none the less it was great to experience such and see and understand more about me and someone I loved as well as an every day glimpse of the life I use to live.

I think for these beings that once you make a spirit connection that it last literally forever... and maybe or maybe not the bond can be broken... Im not quite sure the start or how I arrived at the scene but I was looking a lady in the eyes and I felt overwhelmed with emotion and we laid together....

Then there were scenes of this lady with her friends joking and kidding about it teasing her on how she tamed the beast. Lol I was laughing in my dreamed and it was certainly stayed in my memory.... I know from other dreams I was always fighting or tearing something up so I suppose that is what they were alluding too. How such a sweet being could calm me down. Most of this dream was just random scenes of things like that.... but the second dream was where I have a lot of questions about. I was in some deep forest looking place and I was going around searching for something.

I know for these beings that trees are sacred and that they even live in huge tree houses and small towns that look similar to to sequoia trees.

But the thing I was searching for was being described to me as I was looking.... I was looking for something and when I found it I would be able to pick my next life or mission.... maybe this tree communicated things that needed to be done? Anyways I found to leaves that had writing on them... the words looked like they were burned into the leaves but as you read them the words would fade away and new words would form....

I think at this point possibly it was my higher self explaining what was being told or maybe the trees did have such properties as this... anyways the 1st leaf said King... the other leaf said.... (darn I forgot I know it started with a C so I am guessing the closes word to it.... haha after meditating a bit for it... the word said Challenge... Each leaf I got had a description of the life that I would live if I selected it..... For some reason I was more interested in the challenge one... as I thought about which life I would live I was hearing information on how to overcome or to do the best I could in each life... I was looking at some interesting huge temple structure with some of the pillars that curved into a loop. It was telling me about a strong foundation and etc... a lot of words and I finally made my decision and I woke up.

I am not quite sure what it means or why I would even dream of such a dream but maybe it is a sign that I am right where I need to be to continue my path? I just moved into a new place and its a whole house with me and 1 other person living in it.... I haven't technically moved in but once I doo.. Real deep meditation will continue!! :) Super excited for some reason..... What do you think this all means?
Old 23-07-2017, 10:12 PM
Master
your dream was in a deeply affirmative energy, which lends credence to it as
being truthful about your current circumstances (as to why you've incarnated
here and now). personally, i see the challenges faced by humanity throughout
recorded history as having been surviving the 'disconnect' with spiritual truth,
and finding our way back into that light through free-will. your "spirit-connection"
formed in that "past life" experience probably helped you to tame whatever
'animalistic' impulses may have come over you. it's seeming that the link you'd
made was done on some other plane of existence, and not technically a "past life"
from on this world. on the whole, the 'revelations' you're getting seem to be
coinciding with a "mission accomplished" vibe -- the challenges have been met.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:26 AM
Guide

what do you mean by deep affirmative energy? Yeah I guess im a couple steps away from reaching my mission! But it is good to see positive things. Especially to feel all this love come into me.... It makes me feel magical in a certain way.... They say I was born under 2 Stars i dont really understand what that mean other than the obvious and that one star is probably a dark star... I heard at this point in life that I will be finally under the star. I am also noticing that my birthday which is next month is falling on Monday which was the same day I was born which is also my luckiest day of the year. I teetering on success too so I am excited to be in such a place right now.

Thanks
Old 25-07-2017, 05:27 AM
Master
i understand Source, the origin point for all things, as supplying affirmation
energy. Source energy provides validation for all which it encounters...
bringing truth, and providing greater "reality" to it.
my sense of your dream experience was that there was a great deal of
Source energy present.
i don't know what they'd meant by "born under two stars", nor what you'd
meant by "dark star", but i could guess.
the opposite of affirmations are denials. i see no author for denial energy;
it has no source. denial energy works to dismantle things, and God doesn't
create things of a temporary nature, to be broken down at some point.
people with a 'dualistic' understanding can wield the power of negation to
do away with undesirable things... but this would be done in service to truth
if it's to be a blessing rather than a curse. banishing causeless shadows is
another means to increasing the light. your reference to a "dark star" might
be speaking of having access to denial energies.
i'm happy to hear that you're feeling excited and 'magical'.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Master
I don't have any insight into your experience but just wanted to say it sounded rather magical and wonderful and I'm glad you are experiencing excitedness!
Old 27-07-2017, 04:29 AM
Guide

Thanks you two for your replies and thank you Horace for your response. I think I understand what you mean now since this past life is kinda the beginning for me long long ago. I see that time period as a point I grew to the point I was one with god and during my life in that time I fell from his mantle back into a state of duality. Before I went back into life I helped here and there as a great light but once I was born I was on that mission "challenge" and was enticed by the dark and I think at some point of time I may have danced with it but would always remember the spark that was me and the reason why I am here. :) I feel that I am on at that point where I am at the edge of the cliff for many things. Success, spiritual enlightenment, freedom, and love and all I need to do is take one last leap of faith.... I am ready to fly again as I once and have always have done. :) Or rather I am all ready flying and just haven't realized it :).... Now that I feel that I can astral project I dont know what to do first or where to go or where to start so I dont even do it lol.... tsk tsk