Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Help with confirming if I saw a spirit

Hello all,

So this is a kind of similar experience that I mentioned in my other post - but this one I had with my eyes open and was a little bit spooky. So I was not into any kind of spirituality but these things happened, so I am looking up forums to post this because if I tell people who don't know about these things, they will feel that I am going cuckoo.

Ok, so I was watching a movie which my grandfather really liked (Indian movie) on Youtube - with my son and husband. And I thought of my grandfather, you know because he liked it. Just thought, didn't say anything. Anyways, my husband was in the kitchen making popcorn. Me and my son were in front of the TV. Suddenly, next to the TV on the wall I was seeing heat waves in the air. I kept looking at them and I was thinking 'what? how am I seeing waves in the air!!?' It was night time, so no heat and it wasn't hot inside our house.

Then I thought, 'Is this baba? Am I seeing a spirit?' and then suddenly out wof nowhere the front door (which was on my side) opened. I was super spooked. I looked out the window to see if it was that windy. Which it wasn't. The tree leaves were moving but not too much. After that the waves disappeared. But man, I was feeling so spooked. I didn't tell this to anyone.

Do you guys know if this is how spirits visit? Did my grandfather visit me that day?
Old 20-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Please reply guys. I am so excited/nervous to have found this forum :)
Old 20-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator
A warm welcome to the forum, radhikabanhatti.

The phenomena may well have been from your grandfather. Especially as you had recently been focusing on him, thinking of him, and probably with loving or kindly thoughts. I am sure he didn't mean to scare you.

Loved ones do easily 'hear' our loving thoughts towards them, and if or when they can they will respond.

Usually it is with a heart-felt energy, rather than semi-physical phenomena. But sometimes they know that such things can be mis-interpreted as one's own emotions, by those who are not used to receiving communication from loved ones in Spirit. So -they are not stupid -and will occasionally do something to really get some attention and awareness!

Also it CAN be that such semi-physical phenomena occur when a Soul is not far from Earth, and hasn't yet transitioned fully. This doesn't have to be anything to worry about necessarily (for their sake) -as sometimes Souls will elect to stay a little while near loved ones before 'moving on'. But it usually isn't long. They usually will progress in their own way and their own time naturally. But of course, any 'bad' feelings from them or unhappiness can mean they are unable to move through to Spirit properly for one reason or another, so may need some help from a Medium or healer.

However, it isn't impossible for even a Soul who has transitioned, to return (if they have the skill) to a denser state briefly, particularly to connect with family or loved ones, to let them know they are okay.

Hold him in your loving thoughts. Happy, loving and kind thoughts won't do him any harm, and will not 'hold him back'. Gratitude, thankfulness, love....all do no harm. Prayers also, if you are a person who prays.
Old 21-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Tobi! :) I think I kinda know it was him :) It was spooky but not in a scary or bad way. Also, my grandfather passed away a long time back. So maybe he has learnt how to do that now. I also recently became a mom so maybe he dropped in to see my son.
Old 21-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Master
Hi rad - hope you don't mind me giving you that nickname. It sure seems likely (to me) that it was a visit from your grandfather, because on any given day (or night), if the door comes open from a tiny breeze, it could be because the door wasn't shut all the way and to see also these heat waves on the wall seems like something 'extra' - and just because you were happening to watch a movie he liked and you happened to think about him, doesn't mean he's visiting just then, but the chills you got are a big clue to me that it was him paying you a little visit. There's no explanation for why you got the chills except of an extra presence that night.

Old 21-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Silver. Yes, I did have an eerie feeling. Also, the events were happening as soon as I was thinking my thoughts. So it was truly a spooky feeling, as if some unseen thing is reading my mind.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:35 AM
Newbie ;)

This sounds like a spirit to me...
Old 05-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Administrator
This sounds like you had a visit from your grandfather

Namaste
Old 05-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by radhikabanhatti

Then I thought, 'Is this baba? Am I seeing a spirit?' and then suddenly out wof nowhere the front door (which was on my side) opened. I was super spooked. I looked out the window to see if it was that windy. Which it wasn't. The tree leaves were moving but not too much. After that the waves disappeared. But man, I was feeling so spooked. I didn't tell this to anyone.

Hello,

Can you summon the spirit of baba this way? My understanding is yes.

We are all so much more powerful than we could ever appreciate intellectually. Our thoughts influence much more than we know.

That was a nice experience to have.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your replies :)