Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 02-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Pathfinder
Looking to work with a Gemini to share scientific number meditation technique

Hello! My name is Gerry and and I'm an Engineer. I'm currently working on a terrific number based meditation technique and I'm looking for a fellow Gemini to share and expand. This thing is equal parts science and spirit. The results are there, but, I can't really get it going without help. I only need a Gemini to get it rolling, somebody really good with numbers. Once we refine the technique, I'd like to share with everybody.

Thanks

GG
Old 02-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm intrigued. What does your technicque involve? Can you explain in more detail? Im a Gemini by the way.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:02 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Stu! I have a whole meditation program designed to show anyone how to access the non-dominant or higher frequency side of your brain. There are terrific benefits whether you exercise eyes open or eyes closed. You'll learn how to shut up your inside voice, find mental clarity and immersive spiritual well-being. Eyes closed, we'll point you and other you towards your dream tunnel and really turn the lights on!

All of the exercises are 100% scientific in that anybody can get the same response if they are performed correctly. It's a lot like a player piano where you insert the card and press a button to get a playback. You'll sneak something in to your brain designed to provide a certain response and if you stay out of the way, you can fully immerse in to the results.

Things will happen. Dream activity will increase. You and other you will get closer together which can be a good thing or a bad thing. I've had a bunch ppl turn the lights on and then quit. There were results, but, they didn't want to follow the path. Follow these instructions, take the journey and there will be great things at the end.

It's a lot like taking your brain on a hike up to the mountains to see a cave. You take a vehicle to the trail entrance, open the gate, climb the mountain to the cave entrance, ring a bell, and then enter.

We start out with the first exercise called "Find Your Middle" and then move on from there if you are still interested.

I have the link for the exercise and a description but I haven't made enough posts to be able to post a url in here yet. I'll have to get it to you another way.

Thanks for the reply!

GG
Old 04-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Pathfinder
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...mhTTE9BQXl5V1k

This is a mathematical way to point your brain towards center with as little effort as possible. It is also an introduction to your "3rd eye" if you are not already familiar. This is the elastic tunnel/window that is up at a roughly 45 degree angle from the tip of your nose out in front of your forehead. You draw a bell curve from one side to the other and imagine a line going up the middle. Your brain already knows where to put the line in the middle of that curve perfectly. You stay out of your own way and work to complete this diagram faster and faster until it actually "clicks". After the click, your middle will be like a rubber stamp that you can just call up and let your brain go there. There's also a color and texture component that will reveal itself as you get better and better at completing the diagram. One you know what your middle looks like, getting it come to you is child's play. My middle is a concrete Omega symbol with a two thick black columns going up the middle. It has been my experience that everybody will get their own response. A mental fill in the blank if you will.

Give this a chance and it just might sparkle. After it sparkles, maybe back off for a little while and then when you go back to it, assume the details you already know and let your brain fill in the rest. There's backward math in the intersection of the curve and the line and the better you are at staying out of the way, the more elastic the results.

I would love feedback from anybody willing to check this out.

GG
Old 06-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Master
i have checked it out.
apparently my brain has known to place the center line off-center, significantly
to the left on the curve (which i'm assuming is more into the spirit side than
in the physical realm).
Old 06-07-2017, 08:12 AM
Pathfinder
That is interesting. Have you tried this eyes open and eyes closed? I'm pretty sure that the "click" happens with eyes open. I neglected to mention that in the description. I didn't think of it. All my eyes closed visualizations blow up ahead of time.

Would you happen to know your dominant eye?

I really appreciate your feedback. I haven't been able to get a big sample of results so I'm still working through the exact physics.

GG
Old 06-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Master
eyes open isn't working for me... it's like nothing materializes, evaporating as
soon as it starts. in eyes closed mode it feels unnatural to attempt to get that
center line centered, as if i'm not supposed to do that at this time.
i don't recall which eye is dominant for me; i think i'd had an idea of that at
some point way back when.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks for checking it out. I was thinking about how it blows up and then I thought of putting the line horizontal through the wave so it transverses rather than up and down to bisect.

I got a very interesting result from hanging that wave and line and then letting the line go elastic as it stretches up and out. The line progresses up and then gets too close to the top of the wave and then it blows up.

GG