Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Master
http://www.magicalomaha.com/resize/S...bh=1000&h=1000

Queen of cups

Surrender, Receiving the new, Optimism
Old 16-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Master

Strength

Taming of the shrew, Strength of a new beginning after inner demons have been faced.
Old 17-03-2018, 01:16 AM
Suspended
That strength card looks cool angelic star, like some of the art work of these cards, there's the monkey one too an some cat ones. Some tarot art work is really good imo.
Old 17-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Master
@ Nature, yes they are interesting cards to look at. The art work is really appealing and interesting, It's from the Gothic Tarot
A lot of my time is spent looking at cards, I just wish I had more decks to look at again. I am getting the fever again
Old 05-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Experiencer
Divine Guidance
04-05-18
Guardian Angel Tarot

Manifesting your Dreams

Life can be very magical!! Your plans will start to materialize, your Angels are walking beside you every step of the way, helping you manifest everything you need, look for little signs that your Angels are helping you. Focus on those signs with joy and optimism, being sure to express gratitude. This in turn will increase the number of moments of guidance that you receive.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Master

Page of wands

Go against the tides of inner nature and discover peace through conflict. Embrace the futility of mischief/ dark , as you would the innocence of light.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
@ Nature, yes they are interesting cards to look at. The art work is really appealing and interesting, It's from the Gothic Tarot
A lot of my time is spent looking at cards, I just wish I had more decks to look at again. I am getting the fever again

Oh yup, ok cool i like art work too. images an music.