Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-05-2015, 08:24 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF
Hi all. Just wondering if you are able to tell if you are on the right path or not. Years ago I had a few readings by some Mediums and all were very close in their readings but my future is nothing like what they stated and although I know that you can change your path easily does this also mean that I may have drifted of my path due to negativity or other problems (did struggle with gambling for a while). Could seeing another Medium help me correct issues that may need attention. Thanks.
There's a saying, "You can't see the end of the road while you're travelling" and that's pretty apt. Not forgetting of course that while we walk our Path others are walking theirs and we're all connected. If there is a 'wrong Path' it's not the Path that's wrong but our thinking, any Path has something to gain from, some learning, experience or whatever else we're here for if we only look closely enough. Thinking it's the wrong Path only blinds us to that.

The future isn't written in stone and mediums can only work with what they are given, which might well have been correct at the time (if a number of them said the same things) but is subject to the whims of Free Will of others. I was told by a well-respected medium that I would build a website for someone I was yet to meet which would make us both a comfortable living. Her husband met someone and on a whim started an affair, the woman found out, they split up and we never met. No website and no comfortable living. Sometimes it's really that simple.

Forget the 'right Path' and own the one you're on, have the experience or learn from it whatever that may be. Live your Life, Paul. Turn your problems around to benefit you, don't see them as negative but gain from them. Positive and negative are perspectives and they're not written in stone neither and it just takes a touch of self-awareness to make something positive out of something negative. What needs your attention is your thinking - what is there to gain from experiencing your problems?
Old 11-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF
Thanks for all the replies. Not so worried about the future but more about how I may have changed my path by negativity and other choices which may have ended up putting in blockages or kept me from developing more. I realize that we all have certain lessons to learn in this lifetime so I am more worried that I have strayed from them and may need to deal with them in another lifetime. Hope that makes some sense. I have trouble at times putting in writing what I actually mean.

You've had some great replies on here already and I would take note of them. All of them.

Do not worry. My spirit guide tells me to release ALL fears and worries and let them drift off up into the universe. Just release the Worry. Worry doesn't do anything at all.

Go with your instincts in life. That's the best way.

As others have said, Mediums cannot tell you your future. Even Spirit Guides cannot tell you your future, though they can indicate your likely lifepath. But there is always free will. So, everyone can deviate off the path. Then you just learn something else
Old 11-05-2015, 10:39 AM
PaulF

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to reply and I do feel much better after reading them and all the other advice and now have a better understanding.

Paul