Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Guide

Has anyone experienced this?

Over the past few years I've experienced psychological/spiritual and physical changes. The focus of this post is the physical part.

Based on what I've read, what I've experienced fits, at least to some degree, with the symptoms of Kundalini awakening, but also fits in with affective spectrum symptoms. Over time, the symptoms below have, in effect, removed some kind of physical resistance so that the energy in my body has extended itself towards the poles of my torso/spine (including and, most obviously, in my skull). The symptoms are as follows:

-Frequent need to sleep
-Coughing/sneezing/needing to clear throat
-Dry heaving
-Crying
-Intestinal issues
-Frequent need to urinate
-Desire to scream
-Itchiness
-Tension in lower back, arms, legs, hands, and feet
-Cycles of fasting and over-eating

And the list goes on. Despite the difficulty of it all, I find my life getting easier over time. I'm better able to deal with things on a day-to-day basis, doing better at work, etc. The reason for that, I think, is the fact that this pent up energy is slowly getting to where it needs to be.

So, has anyone out there experienced what I'm talking about?
Old 07-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Guide

So..... I guess that's a "no"?
Old 07-05-2015, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account
I have BurningBush.... I went through a spiritual (kundalini) awakening that lasted from 2007 until 2012....

What kind of feedback are you looking for?
Old 07-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Master
BurningBush it sounds like a disease (allergy perhaps) rather than kundalini activation. Check your levels of hemoglobin.

Never mind, I'm not an expert on that field anyway
Old 07-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningBush
Over the past few years I've experienced psychological/spiritual and physical changes. The focus of this post is the physical part.

Based on what I've read, what I've experienced fits, at least to some degree, with the symptoms of Kundalini awakening, but also fits in with affective spectrum symptoms. Over time, the symptoms below have, in effect, removed some kind of physical resistance so that the energy in my body has extended itself towards the poles of my torso/spine (including and, most obviously, in my skull). The symptoms are as follows:

-Frequent need to sleep
-Coughing/sneezing/needing to clear throat
-Dry heaving
-Crying
-Intestinal issues
-Frequent need to urinate
-Desire to scream
-Itchiness
-Tension in lower back, arms, legs, hands, and feet
-Cycles of fasting and over-eating

And the list goes on. Despite the difficulty of it all, I find my life getting easier over time. I'm better able to deal with things on a day-to-day basis, doing better at work, etc. The reason for that, I think, is the fact that this pent up energy is slowly getting to where it needs to be.

So, has anyone out there experienced what I'm talking about?

The symptoms you see, to me are really the nature of the whole body that seeks to find balance for itself as we live this life and deepen our awareness of how to live more in balance.

When your going through something major the whole body shifts into a state of becoming aware and finding balance of itself. But this happens through out life for all experiences of life.

So I would say it is a way of listening, being aware, knowing what I need, and acting accordingly to find your own personal state of balance within.

The ascension brings balance, the descending does too..
Old 07-05-2015, 10:16 PM
Cheesus Toast

I was hesitant about replying because I didn't want to seem like a philistine. It just sounds like you are describing general ill health... and then you were saying how you were feeling better for it. With that in mind I didn't really know how to say anything without coming across as insensitive.

I had a somewhat unpleasant awakening but I am not sure if it is related to kundalini or not. When I use the term awakening I am just using it in general terms of having a heightened sense of awareness of the spiritual nature of existence (i.e. sleeping/ awakened/ enlightened). I was under the impression that I would need much work to even activate the first Chakra. I am not sure if I have. I have most certainly had a rough time since my mid teens.

What was probably the most noticeable was that I had a very low tolerance for hallucinogens (drugs unfortunately being something that a lot of teenagers do). I had extremely bad experiences with LSD but for some reason felt compelled to keep taking them (which seems very strange to me now). Never really been able to handle cannabis either - but it was the same with that. I felt compelled to keep doing it.

The awakening is probably at the heart of all my mental health problems but health services are not much good where that is concerned. They seem focused on the physical. I am, in a manner of speaking, mostly drug free now. I take medications but would rather not.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Master
The right side of my body seems to be materializing, I have alot of pain on my left at times ,I think I am becoming whole...........
Old 08-05-2015, 02:37 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I have BurningBush.... I went through a spiritual (kundalini) awakening that lasted from 2007 until 2012....

What kind of feedback are you looking for?
I'm just curious if anyone has experienced it in this particular way. I've read plenty on the subject and come across very little in terms of people talking about similar experiences. This is the closest thing I've found: http://purewhitelight.com
Old 08-05-2015, 02:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
BurningBush it sounds like a disease (allergy perhaps) rather than kundalini activation. Check your levels of hemoglobin.

Never mind, I'm not an expert on that field anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesus Toast
I was hesitant about replying because I didn't want to seem like a philistine. It just sounds like you are describing general ill health... and then you were saying how you were feeling better for it. With that in mind I didn't really know how to say anything without coming across as insensitI've.

All of this started within about a month of beginning a practice of self-inquiry. It started as pressure in my throat, which climbed into my jaw, then my cheeks and face, then into my skull. I failed to mention headaches, which are one of the primary symptoms. I've had a headache for almost four years and I frequently feel what I can only describe as electric shocks in my skull.

Ultimately, all of the symptoms I've mentioned are the result of tension leaving my body in both directions. Whether it's Kundalini or something else, it's just strange to me that no one else seems to have experienced it in a similar manner.
Old 08-05-2015, 03:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningBush
I'm just curious if anyone has experienced it in this particular way. I've read plenty on the subject and come across very little in terms of people talking about similar experiences. This is the closest thing I've found:

Well some of those symptoms I can relate to and remember experiencing... There are many commonalities but not everyone will experience the internal process in exactly the same manner - so there will naturally be some variation....

Can you talk more about the psychological (mental) and spiritual components of the changes you've been experiencing?

EDIT: I tried to link you to two URL's, but I need 11 more posts before I can do that... I will return in a bit lol....