Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Guide

Electronics affected by mood?

I wasn't sure where to post this. My mood has been deteriorating again, and yesterday it got quite out of hand. I've been on the brink of suicidal thoughts. For the record, I'm not here to discuss that, so let's not go there, but a couple of things happened that got my attention.

Yesterday, I was at a busy bus stop. My mood was going down fast, and in my mind, I shouted 'NO' and sort of felt and imagined a wave of energy bursting out of me. Anyway, the moment I did that, a lady in front of me with her back to me suddenly shuddered. It might just be a coincidence.

Today, my mood was even lower, so low that I had really bad intentions about some things I was going to do at my destination. The closer time got to me leaving my home, the more my mood would deteriorate. Then, it was almost time to go. As I started to move, one of the fire alarms in the house started to beep and stop at random. It was erratic, but not far off from resembling the beep of a heart monitor. When soon after I got to the stairs to head down and got closer to the alarm, there was a loud POP, similar in sound to a bulb exploding, which came from the alarm.

Anyway, just so it's known, I didn't do anything wrong at my destination, though my mood remained low and I got a migraine out of it. I got home and saw the alarm had been removed and put to one side, obviously busted.

Is it possible that electronics can be affected by mood and negativity. I don't think my mood had ever been that bad and I've been to some dark places mentally. I was getting ready to leave this life if I'm brutally honest. And again, is it possible to make a person shudder like that through energy / negativity? It's quite strange to me.
Old 26-11-2014, 02:02 AM
Guide

Ok, this is a little weird. My internet has gone down and I can't access any websites or do anything (obviously). Except... I can use this website and log in here. I tried to talk to God a little while ago and asked about if God can intervene with certain things, and then this.

How in the world I can access this site right now, navigate, check new topics, post, etc, seems odd to me. Or maybe I'm just not up to speed with the internet and this is a normal thing I didn't realise I could do...
Old 26-11-2014, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
I wasn't sure where to post this. My mood has been deteriorating again, and yesterday it got quite out of hand. I've been on the brink of suicidal thoughts. For the record, I'm not here to discuss that, so let's not go there, but a couple of things happened that got my attention.
Strong emotion creates strong energy. Strong energy affect physical things. Electronics are most affected but so is anything with energy or mechanisms. Most commonly affected are street lights and clocks/watches.

Old thread covering this:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=31774
Old 27-11-2014, 02:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
Ok, this is a little weird. My internet has gone down and I can't access any websites or do anything (obviously). Except... I can use this website and log in here. I tried to talk to God a little while ago and asked about if God can intervene with certain things, and then this.

How in the world I can access this site right now, navigate, check new topics, post, etc, seems odd to me. Or maybe I'm just not up to speed with the internet and this is a normal thing I didn't realise I could do...

My internet has been acting up also for a couple days.. Could be something else.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 28-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Experiencer

I read something a couple of days ago, in which experiments have been conducted into the effect on electronics of traumatic events, etc... They have found that computers left to generate random numbers (I.e. ones and zeros), which should at the end of the day be exactly equal, are skewed when there is a traumatic or rally heavy duty event happening. I wish I could find the article, but you may find it with a googling... I think they even mentioned this experiment being in place during the September 11 incidents... I know on days where I want to hurt my computer, it seems to get in first....!
Old 23-09-2016, 09:53 AM
Guide

It is possible that your negative energy affects electronics.
Old 25-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Master

Well as computers and tech all are frequency, it makes sense theyre scewed. As they should react to the frequency change, logically.
Weve just moved house, and as were high frequency, both the boiler and the fridge freezer went pretty soon. Its happened in all houses weve moved into in the same amount of time. This is the fourth house.
Op, ever thought your state of mood xould be affected by frequency change? Try do all you can to raise frequency and see..
Many times entities or thoughtforms try to affect our moods too and theyre attracted to it too. Check that too.
Old 25-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Seeker

Emotion and thoughts are nothing more than energy- energy can influence/impact/ effect, anything else that is also energy. So people - electronics so on. The things you've said are plausible.

I think it's good that you can see that as one thing happens it impacts another. Being aware of your thoughts and emotions are good.
Old 25-09-2016, 09:17 PM
Guide
I am pretty sure electronics can be effected by our thoughts and emotions,
A computer has a crystal installed some where too, I have been told, maybe this could have some bearing on the situation
Old 30-09-2016, 11:25 PM
Suspended

I've noticed that during transits involving Uranus, electronics are affected in my life, but in a very specific way. My natal Uranus is in my 5th house (house of entertainment). I spend a lot of time using music videos for divination. Sometimes after repeated views, a video starts looking different. The picture gets skewed -- lines going through, picture shakes, things look 3D, graininess that wasn't there before, the contrast gets messed up, sometimes all the color drains out except for white, black, and red.

It's happened across multiple devices. I love it. I'm like, "I BROKE THE VIDEO!"