Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 17-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I just get an error.

If its the republican debate. I had seen it already. I personaly dont have the answers to terrorism or countries aquiring nuclear weapons that wish and pleged to wipe certain cultures out with them. So im not going to judge much about the conversations. I tend to be more concerned about the economy of the country. But thats just me. Probably because i see how bad off many people are across the country.

But none of that matters anymore when a nuc goes off. Wish i had the amswers. But i dont.

In the defense of people whom speak about it. At least its being spoken about and not swept under the rug and pretend its not a problem or exist.

I noticed that this forum has a 404 on my links. Just copy-paste the link on to a new tab on your browser, and click enter. Watch the video, and you will see what I am taking about. Politics and WMD are part of the modern world. My video shows what the modern world has lost. No my link is not political. I personally made the video.
Old 17-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
My personal policy is to NEVER watch political debates!

What a bunch of jokers!

I just wanted to watch a clown with a funny hairdo and a red face. But all the hate ruined the act.
Old 17-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
I noticed that this forum has a 404 on my links. Just copy-paste the link on to a new tab on your browser, and click enter. Watch the video, and you will see what I am taking about. Politics and WMD are part of the modern world. My video shows what the modern world has lost. No my link is not political. I personally made the video.

Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining. I have tryed manually typing it in. I cant copy and paste with my phone. Can i just do a search on youtube for it. Such as thunder bow. Im going to try that and see what pops up

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 17-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Deactivated Account
I just watched a video from you called Navajo Thunder. Beautiful! And it no doubts shows what we have lost in the modern day. We are very lucky you are here sharing what has been forgotten.

And i feel very lucky to have parents that took us vacationing in the woods. And growing up on property to run around on instead of a neighborhood.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-12-2015, 02:20 AM
Pathfinder
Thumbs up

Hi Thunder Bow.

I like the lovely videos you have made. I am building a gallery in Nevada. Where I feature artists work from many places. Will you be pleased if I show the videos you have made of Cloud Warrior and Navajo Thunder?

ta Arek
Old 20-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyarek888
Hi Thunder Bow.

I like the lovely videos you have made. I am building a gallery in Nevada. Where I feature artists work from many places. Will you be pleased if I show the videos you have made of Cloud Warrior and Navajo Thunder?

ta Arek

Where are you in Nevada?
Old 21-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Experiencer

Hi Thinder Bow glad to see you back on this sub forum its been very quiet...

I have been off travelling this last month and now need to get back into the forum... The internet access was pretty much non existant where I was...
I have gone in search of Whales and Dolphond off the coast of West Africa interspersed with a little sport fishing.. All fish were returned to live anotherday.. Last week I was in Scotlamd also an internet desert Lol...

I heard a little about a certain republican embarrassment that upset me greatly as you found.. I just I dohope someone else wins, Anybody Else cos the World if just not safe in his hands.....

Give peace a chance....
Old 21-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Suspended
Good to see you here. No, Donald is not going to win.
Old 25-12-2015, 03:24 AM
Pathfinder
Hello, ThunderBow. I've read many of your posts, but rarely posted anything to you myself. How are you so certain that the clown with the funny hairdo & the red face won't win?
Btw, I was thinking that political cartoonists should compare him to Donald DUCK. They both have such similar lips. The duck is a lot smarter, though.
Old 25-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Suspended
He will win the Republican vote, but not the general election.