Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-10-2012, 04:20 AM
sesheta

To Miss Hepburn

Can't get them out of your mind.
Want to be with them every second.
Want to know everything about them.
Want to hold them in any pain they have.
You see only the best in them, ignoring any faults.
There is never enough time with them.
Want to share everything beautiful with them coffee, the air, the movie,
The thoughts in your head...
You want to defend them to any foe or punch anyone that disses them
You think you can't live without them or their love for you
Their love means everything to you.
Their disapproval crushes you.
You want to please them always.

******Totally agree with all of this - very well said *******
Old 19-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Sybilline

This is totally silly but I found that I can actually decide whether or not I'm in love...

Like being totally OMG I love him over a friend's boyfriend then suddenly ----- nah dude that's stupid drop it. I guess it's because I love my friend more lol. But it happens even when I don't love that other person, I just know it's not "appropriate" so I decide I'm not in love. So far I have never experienced "fighting love", or that thing when they say "you just can't help it", they say no matter how much you try not to you will fall in love --- i've never experienced that.
Old 19-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Can't get them out of your mind.
Want to be with them every second.
Want to know everything about them.
Want to hold them in any pain they have.
You see only the best in them, ignoring any faults.
There is never enough time with them.
Want to share everything beautiful with them coffee, the air, the movie,
The thoughts in your head...
You want to defend them to any foe or punch anyone that disses them
You think you can't live without them or their love for you
Their love means everything to you.
Their disapproval crushes you.
You want to please them always.

i have had those feelings before too. but how am i even sure is that what they are feeling for me ? thats why i asked because i just do'nt know how any of the crushes felt that towards me. i mean they look at me only because i stare at them most of the time. its more of like this awkwardness between us.
Old 19-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
This is totally silly but I found that I can actually decide whether or not I'm in love...

Like being totally OMG I love him over a friend's boyfriend then suddenly ----- nah dude that's stupid drop it. I guess it's because I love my friend more lol. But it happens even when I don't love that other person, I just know it's not "appropriate" so I decide I'm not in love. So far I have never experienced "fighting love", or that thing when they say "you just can't help it", they say no matter how much you try not to you will fall in love --- i've never experienced that.

thats interesting. i gusse you can grow out of it being in love with that person. i mean some of my crushes i have just liked .
Old 20-10-2012, 05:04 AM
sesheta

To girlsearching

i have had those feelings before too. but how am i even sure is that what they are feeling for me ? thats why i asked because i just do'nt know how any of the crushes felt that towards me. i mean they look at me only because i stare at them most of the time. its more of like this awkwardness between us.

I don't believe there can be real, true love between two people if they have never spoken to each other or spent time together! For love to develop, you have to spend enough time together, sharing things, for those feelings to develop at all.....without that, it is, in my opinion, just an infatuation....
Old 20-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Master
thank you Sesheta for clearing that up. i have never actually spent time with a crush i just sort of liked them from a distance. so i gusse it is not being in love.
Old 21-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Newfreedom9

I'm glad I met my husband in high school, because even though we never dated then, I always knew we would be together. So I knew that no matter how funny and cute and fun any other guy was, they weren't for me. We sat beside each other in science class and we were on these long tables, that were connected. So sometimes his shoe would accidentally (or on purpose) touch mine. Or his knee. And I felt tingles right there. Never felt that with anyone else. When I looked into his eyes, I couldn't think. It was like, meditation I guess, but I didn't know that at the time because I didn't meditate then. It was just like being sucked into him, and the world faded away, the classroom faded away and all I wanted was for him to kiss me, which of course didn't happen in the middle of science class lol. But I felt light headed, and my heart pounded and every moment, I just wanted to feel that again, and be with him. When we started dating, we wanted to see each other every single day. The day was torture if we couldn't be together.
Old 23-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfreedom9
I'm glad I met my husband in high school, because even though we never dated then, I always knew we would be together. So I knew that no matter how funny and cute and fun any other guy was, they weren't for me. We sat beside each other in science class and we were on these long tables, that were connected. So sometimes his shoe would accidentally (or on purpose) touch mine. Or his knee. And I felt tingles right there. Never felt that with anyone else. When I looked into his eyes, I couldn't think. It was like, meditation I guess, but I didn't know that at the time because I didn't meditate then. It was just like being sucked into him, and the world faded away, the classroom faded away and all I wanted was for him to kiss me, which of course didn't happen in the middle of science class lol. But I felt light headed, and my heart pounded and every moment, I just wanted to feel that again, and be with him. When we started dating, we wanted to see each other every single day. The day was torture if we couldn't be together.
thanks for sharing your story newfreedom, i have also had boys that i liked in highschool too. i used to think what would it be like if we were togeather. but it never worked so i gusse i never had a highschool sweetheart either.