Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Neil,

I see from the top or from the bottom, I can't see any color that resembling one who knows or know God. But pretending as God or someone to know God is fun sometimes. Someone who want to "kill"my spirit when he invite me to visit him. Who can think that he's full of God's love. Wherever he goes, he promotes God's love. But why from his front view or his rare view there it hasn't any color of love? I wonder I must have mistaken the person I see. Or he must be expressed the wrong type of essence. An essence of cheating stock trick. He treat me as demon or he "represents" God's love. It seems a sheer ridiculous. Good man.

Am l not already having entered the kingdom of God that's I'm staying with them and live with them? But some dreamers think that God is his god but not my mentor. Who's teaching me so long that for me to attain so high level of my dharma energy techniques? So who's to assume that he really knows God and saying that what I say isn't true. Funny, the most of his joke is he knows"love" , the "creator's love" and now the "God's love" and he knows all sort of love.

As per usual, as I have stated to you, numerous times ..I have no comment, nor concern for "myself", from or about, your thoughts that are directed towards myself.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
As per usual, as I have stated to you, numerous times ..I have no comment, nor concern for "myself", from or about, your thoughts that are directed towards myself.

I look askance at you. What can I see? When I see through your facade, under the mask is only ferocious features. You can't spare my or other's feeling, just doing something that's selfish, jealousy, boastful, bluff and bluster........ A person who's too hypocritical.

Any other good personality? Through our interaction and speech exchange, what I can find is only these sham. Maybe you've another facade but who knows? I don't think it's a way merely whistling in dark.

Are you that bad, who knows? Are you just wear an unnatural expression or just good at acting? Who knows?
Old 24-09-2017, 06:11 AM
Master

Quote:
I look askance at you. What can I see? When I see through your facade, under the mask is only ferocious features. You can't spare my or other's feeling, just doing something that's selfish, jealousy, boastful, bluff and bluster........ A person who's too hypocritical.

Any other good personality? Through our interaction and speech exchange, what I can find is only these sham. Maybe you've another facade but who knows? I don't think it's a way merely whistling in dark.

Are you that bad, who knows? Are you just wear an unnatural expression or just good at acting? Who knows?

More un justifiable assumptions from you jeremy...very unloving and un god like, of you jeremy.

As I have said on numerous occasions to you, I have absolutely no belief in your information and or assumptions, nor any concerns for myself, regarding your information and or assumptions.

And I am very pleased with my "self way of being"..or, as you refer to it, my facade. ..but I should say, that my facade shines with love and understanding, and from my very "essence/core".

The way I speak on this forum, is the way that I think and act, concerning all aspects of my being.
Old 24-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Suspended
treacherou
Quote:
More un justifiable assumptions from you jeremy...very unloving and un god like, of you jeremy.

As I have said on numerous occasions to you, I have absolutely no belief in your information and or assumptions, nor any concerns for myself, regarding your information and or assumptions.

And I am very pleased with my "self way of being"..or, as you refer to it, my facade. ..but I should say, that my facade shines with love and understanding, and from my very "essence/core".

The way I speak on this forum, is the way that I think and act, concerning all aspects of my being.

As if you've edited your former post. Never mind, the former one is implied to me. So you can change to another content and you try to ask me why? Or me to have an assumption.

For your before edited post you said, whose who kill and as the same level with God and Jesus ..... will never or never accepted to the kingdom of God. And you said, I'm unloving...... So although I didn't quote your post but I still remembered your post and now that's why I respond to you. This can prove that about your personality. And you're too hypocritical. And see through your false facade is only sham and nothing more.

May I ask , what's your assumption of "eight sphere" ? What's the difference between eight sphere and nine sphere ? Or layers...... And what's love? When you want to pass a strong current when you ask me to ring your bell? You'll say, you never do that...... That's to prove your personality. How you're fitted to your sinister, insidious and ruthless, craft and treacherous behavior?

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 24-09-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Master

Quote:
As if you've edited your former post. Never mind, the former one is implied to me. So you can change to another content and you try to ask me why? Or me to have an assumption.

For your before edited post you said, whose who kill and as the same level with God and Jesus ..... will never or never accepted to the kingdom of God. And you said, I'm not unloving...... So although I didn't quote your post but I still remembered your post and now that's why I respond to you. This can prove that about your personality. And you're too hypocritical. And see through your false facade is only sham and nothing more.

May I ask , what's your assumption of "eight sphere" ? What's the difference between eight sphere and nine sphere ? Or layers...... And what's love? When you want to pass a strong current when you ask me to ring your bell? You'll say, you never do that...... That's to prove your personality. How you're fitted to your sinister, insidious and ruthless, craft and treacherous. behavior?

No I wont reply to your above questions, as I do not want to fuel your unloving beliefs, thoughts & mannerisms. So I will not concern myself with your wants & needs.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Suspended
Quote:
No I wont reply to your above questions, as I do not want to fuel your unloving beliefs, thoughts & mannerisms. So I will not concern myself with your wants & needs.

I wonder why whatever you write,you point to my direction intentionally? Am I very common at my situation with others? But why you started it then you said again, you don't want to respond to me? Or you just want to criticize on my encounter and disagree no matter it's true or not. That's why don't simply saying without go over your brain.
Old 25-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Master

Since the earth is a not-so-good place, one obvious thing God might want is for it to be transformed into a much better one

If this be so you could argue whether that transformation could be incremental or sudden, evolutionary or revolutionary or how it may transpire

Also that God may intervene directly in all this, which appears to be standard Christian thought (Revelation) but there are other Christian streams that see it differently, like - even if that is true why not try and improve it for when he does. The unfortunate side effect of holding too firmly to 'God will come back and fix it' is it encourages the status quo until that time comes. This strikes me as counter intuitive and doesn't make sense

i think that is why many spiritual luminaries have thrown curve balls to shake up the entire structure that keeps things as they are. the current state of the world seems to be artificially propped up, or not eternally going to be like this. anything that's not forever isn't actually real from a timeless perspective so will one day vanish, or at least change for the better

if something will one day transform it's more true to act like it's already happened than to think it's as we see it, although that runs counter to our senses. but the philosophers of old were clued in on this thousands of years ago. Only what has a heavenly counter image is truly real

As to destruction of other humans. I don't see that God wants that, nor do we need his help. Why not change their minds instead?

A perfect society is another name for paradise - that is big ticket item to wish for! i think yes he want us to try and reach it but in a genuine way and get as far as we can

since this is the same individually as well as for society as a whole, then by definition imperfect individuals would play a part in restoring imperfect society - it's the same thing.

Just some thoughts anyway
Old 25-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Master
I can honestly say God doesn't want anything. He just would like to see humans be more compassionate, forgiving, and loving.

We are spiritual beings who always had command over our own destinies and realities. We are just having a human physical experience at this moment. Our consciousness right now is limited and bombarded by the laws of this realm which are mainly illusionary.

What WE want on a higher level, which is why we are here, is we want to EVOLVE, we want to grow, expand, and learn things we have forgotten.
Old 25-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I can honestly say God doesn't want anything. He just would like to see humans be more compassionate, forgiving, and loving.

We are spiritual beings who always had command over our own destinies and realities. We are just having a human physical experience at this moment. Our consciousness right now is limited and bombarded by the laws of this realm which are mainly illusionary.

What WE want on a higher level, which is why we are here, is we want to EVOLVE, we want to grow, expand, and learn things we have forgotten.
I'm not the expert at the English language but could like and want be the same thing? As for evolve how you've used it would it then be re-evolve I suppose revolve would be better but again I am no expert at the English language. I really do like the last 6 words of your post, thank you very much.
Old 25-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Suspended
Master
Yes I must agree with being compassionate, forgiving and loving as you've said. With the trolls I lovingly put them in my I-list, as for the genuine Christian Muslim,Buddhist etc looking to see things from a different angle I will be as compassionate as can be knowing that sharing is caring. Here's the thing I was accused of being a Taoist, so I searched some of it up and found that there are some similarities with what I know and Taoism such as the inner energy/spirit. I have been known to say "Seek ye first the kingdom which is within you etc" only because my view has evolved from the pages of the bible when we also look at "the abundance of a man's heart so shall he speak" all men and women speak from the kingdom of their heart and it is the heart that produces Torah. So even though there are those that do not obey the entire Torah written in the bibles(like as if anyone can including Yeshua), they are a Torah unto themselves if they have the basics and will grow accordingly even as their righteousness is righteousness. Like love conquers all so love is the fulfilment and confirming of the perfect Torah, the one of the Heart.