Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-04-2017, 06:45 AM
Guide

WW1 or 2 military training camp

I just had a dream in which I was a soldier in a WW training camp, not sure which of the two wars it was. Together with the other soldiers we wee climbing on a wooden climbing "rack", trying to traverse the whole thing. We were making a game out of it, trying to make it as hard as possible for eachother by pushing and kicking eachother off of it and intentionally breaking some parts of the obstacle course which was high from the ground. I remember I had a fear of hights, much like I do outside of my dream, but I supressed it and joined the others. One of my friends' family tried to get him to escape, but he didn't want to. They said the government shouldn't get to sacrifice him like this, that's when I realized governments are nothing without a military. When everyone got through the obstacle course, either by staying alive or falling to their death, we had to pray. It was weird, we looked at those whove fallen, either from the course or from something else, they were bound to the wooden structure by a noose and were covered in black mud. Every soldier had to kneel and pray before a fallen one of their choosing. Suddenly, a Buddha-like figure (God) appeared and pointed at a fallen soldier next to the structure, seperate from the others, he was NOT meant to die. I dont know if the rest could see this God, but I did and was having eye contact with it, suddenly realising that this "dead" person simply lost touch with a power source, like a dried up water well. I made some kind of hand gesture while pointing it at that soldier, the mud dissapeared and he was alive again! The camp leader tried to ban him but I made him stay. The dream ended with me searching and grabbing for my gun.

Why was I being shown this and what exactly is this?
Old 04-04-2017, 08:38 AM
Master
the obstacle course was "artificial", meaning "made by man"... much like the
governments which require a military to enforce rules. you and the others who
had participated in the training were 'indoctrinated' into the system, and while
within that frame of mind, you held little or no concern for the welfare of your
brethren, actually seeking to cause them harm with subterfuge. the callous
indifference shown to one another wasn't even malicious, just "matter of fact"
type behavior.
when a trainee died during that exercise, they were caught up in the mechanism
of the obstacle course... which might be like being caught in the karma of
the old world system. there was a soldier who was NOT caught in that
system, and his death was not 'preordained'... for you to make a gesture
which restored him to life shows that you weren't caught up in that system
either -- you'd been participating because it was 'something to do' i imagine.
you are at a place in your life where you are free from determinism, and
might choose your own course, but you've chosen to "play the game" as if
it were fun to do (and required that another free soul participate too!!).
you search out a means to cause injuries to others as the dream ends.
yuck.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:13 AM
Suspended
i think it means that the world is close to a new world war & your small manoeuvres with your hand on the keyboard can prevent a war & save innocent lives from being needlessly sent to their deaths. The spiritual being looked at you as if to say it is your choice whether people live or die
Old 04-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Guide

I don't think I was in there to hurt anyone, didn't feel that way.
I also distinctly remember hearing an instrument playing throughout my dreams, every time I focussed on it the sound became clearer. It was like a singing bowl or something.
I don't think it was a dream about the future, it was definitely a dream about the past.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:05 PM
Master
How to Play a Singing Bowl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_7NSsNdYk

i'm glad that it was something in/from the past Rsandee.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:48 AM
Newbie ;)

WW1 or 2 military training camp

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp 101

Thing is... there's tons of Camp talk already on the main forum. How do you decide what gets moved??
Old 05-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by prDavid
Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp 101

Thing is... there's tons of Camp talk already on the main forum. How do you decide what gets moved??

welcome to SF prDavid.
as a first post, this seems rather cryptic...
could you elaborate on your thought?

the dream had been about training for a world war,
but the energy of it was "in the past" apparently...
so, i too wonder what it indicates that we've moved into.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Pathfinder

Well you sure are having a lot of rich dreams, Rsandee, maybe you should talk to MergingWolf. ��
I agree it has to do with war being artificial, even "staged." And you seem to be singled out for your seeing and healing abilities. These sound more like soul trips to me, and visits from spirit guides, than just night time sleeping dreams. I recently dreamed about losing my dog, being late for work, and having too much laundry to do.