Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Jax Maxximus

"The signs are all there, you just gotta know how to read 'em."

One of my favorite quotes from Daryl Dixon.

In mid-July, my lover broke up with me. I felt miserable for a couple of days. However, I received signs from the Universe, as if it was telling me we weren't done yet.

I heard a few songs on the radio. One about fighting with an SO but making up later, and then another that described perfectly how I felt about him. The next day I woke up, a song popped into my head, another romantic song. Later on that day, his name appeared on my Snapchat randomly.

Then I began to look up the Law of Attraction.

Almost exactly 2 weeks ago, I started my manifestation journey to attract him back to me. I've received amazing results so far so much that I decided to write a journal entry for the specific day on when he'd confess his feelings to me again. That day would be August 2nd, aka my birthday. I wrote it as if it'd already happened. Moments after writing it, as we were chatting (texting) on Skype, he slipped up and called me "babe"! He edited it out quickly, but I caught it. I knew instantly that my manifestation was working.

Last night after midnight, counted just one day before my "deadline". I was settling myself in bed when a song popped into my head. It was a song I hadn't heard in months: Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. I thought it odd since it wasn't in my music library, but one set of lyrics stuck out to me:

"Show me how to fight for now,
And I tell you baby, it was easy coming back to ya once I figured it out,
you were right here all along."

This morning, I immediately listened to it on YouTube. It brought me to tears when I realized what it meant. Just days earlier, my lover had hit one of his lowest points. He's not very confident in himself due to being bullied a lot as a kid. He told me he didn't deserve to be happy and that it would be better if he just disappeared from everyone else's lives (and he only told me this because I noticed something was up, and I messaged him immediately. He asked that I not tell any of our friends). It broke my heart to hear this, and I spent a night and the next morning listing off all his best qualities, and exactly why I fell for him. I then began to visualize him as happy as he can be. I messaged him later on the day, and he told me he was feeling just a bit better. I assured him he was pulling through, even though he himself didn't believe it.

The Universe was sending me a message through the song. I have a strong feeling he was thinking about me and what I had said, and that his feelings for me are resurfacing once again!

I'm in love with the Universe, and I fully believe that it constantly sends me signs during my manifestation process. I'm eternally grateful for that, and I look forward to what my lover has to say tomorrow.

I know like I know we are soulmates. <3
Old 01-08-2015, 06:16 PM
Master
How beautiful :)
Old 01-08-2015, 09:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish Why don`t affirmations always work?

I`ve tried affirmations more and less persistently during the course of many years. The goal has been to find my soul partner. My persistent affirmations and prayers have not yet gotten me my better party, and I`ve even purified my soul and got energy healing a numerous times in order to get rid of old backages. The affirmations just don`t seem to work anymore.. and I`ve constructed them using advice I got from many books about affirmations, and I`ve used visualization and positive mantras in verbal tense.

Does anyone has any idea of what could help me?

Heidi
Old 01-08-2015, 10:09 PM
Totally Amazed

In a word, Didiina, patience. You may be ready, but your SC may not be. It will happen in the right time for both of you, but in the meantime, keep your heart open, and live a happy life on your own! :)
Old 02-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Angel1

Happy Birthday!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Experiencer

Oh wow, this hit me close to my heart. I'm looking to use the law of attraction to bring my tf back into my life.

Thank you for this post. There are a lot of thing want to attract, but 2 main areas in my life I am focusing on now... thank you so much
Old 02-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Experiencer

Oh and crazy thing. Using Feng shut, I made a collage of my twin flame and I and woke up so happy and calm even though I went bed late... amazing how something so small can change everything
Old 03-08-2015, 03:27 AM
Jax Maxximus

I have to say, unfortunately my manifestation did not complete itself today.

It didn't discourage me though! I know the Universe has no concept of time, so I assured myself that it's still coming. We are talking more regardless, and I've received a couple of signs today telling me that my manifestation is indeed working.

I continue to act as if he's with me, being grateful throughout the day and visualizing. I'll update this thread when the fateful day happens. Happy manifesting everyone <3
Old 03-08-2015, 05:13 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax Maxximus
One of my favorite quotes from Daryl Dixon.

In mid-July, my lover broke up with me. I felt miserable for a couple of days. However, I received signs from the Universe, as if it was telling me we weren't done yet.

I heard a few songs on the radio. One about fighting with an SO but making up later, and then another that described perfectly how I felt about him. The next day I woke up, a song popped into my head, another romantic song. Later on that day, his name appeared on my Snapchat randomly.

Then I began to look up the Law of Attraction.

Almost exactly 2 weeks ago, I started my manifestation journey to attract him back to me. I've received amazing results so far so much that I decided to write a journal entry for the specific day on when he'd confess his feelings to me again. That day would be August 2nd, aka my birthday. I wrote it as if it'd already happened. Moments after writing it, as we were chatting (texting) on Skype, he slipped up and called me "babe"! He edited it out quickly, but I caught it. I knew instantly that my manifestation was working.

Last night after midnight, counted just one day before my "deadline". I was settling myself in bed when a song popped into my head. It was a song I hadn't heard in months: Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. I thought it odd since it wasn't in my music library, but one set of lyrics stuck out to me:

"Show me how to fight for now,
And I tell you baby, it was easy coming back to ya once I figured it out,
you were right here all along."

This morning, I immediately listened to it on YouTube. It brought me to tears when I realized what it meant. Just days earlier, my lover had hit one of his lowest points. He's not very confident in himself due to being bullied a lot as a kid. He told me he didn't deserve to be happy and that it would be better if he just disappeared from everyone else's lives (and he only told me this because I noticed something was up, and I messaged him immediately. He asked that I not tell any of our friends). It broke my heart to hear this, and I spent a night and the next morning listing off all his best qualities, and exactly why I fell for him. I then began to visualize him as happy as he can be. I messaged him later on the day, and he told me he was feeling just a bit better. I assured him he was pulling through, even though he himself didn't believe it.

The Universe was sending me a message through the song. I have a strong feeling he was thinking about me and what I had said, and that his feelings for me are resurfacing once again!

I'm in love with the Universe, and I fully believe that it constantly sends me signs during my manifestation process. I'm eternally grateful for that, and I look forward to what my lover has to say tomorrow.

I know like I know we are soulmates. <3

I like one well-taken sentence:
If you love something or someone very strongly - let it be. If it will returns to you -it´s yours, if not - it was never been.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:39 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didiina
I`ve tried affirmations more and less persistently during the course of many years. The goal has been to find my soul partner. My persistent affirmations and prayers have not yet gotten me my better party, and I`ve even purified my soul and got energy healing a numerous times in order to get rid of old backages. The affirmations just don`t seem to work anymore.. and I`ve constructed them using advice I got from many books about affirmations, and I`ve used visualization and positive mantras in verbal tense.

Does anyone has any idea of what could help me?

Heidi

During this year I start to use affirmations to gain what I want. I started with small things and it is working perfectly. Of course I started to working on my inner self as well as get rid of old backages and made a big change in my life successfully.
But I have one big desire - to have a fulfilled and full-valued relationship. As a new man will come into my life and return me interest/love. I had the problem with unrequited loves whole my life.
Thus I have the same goal as you and started affirmation of this also and nothing has been happened yet. The same cause as yours. I think the delaying is due to that "the universe" needs some time to arrange the man suitable for you/for me and it takes time. Because we need the concrete soul at the similar "spiritual" level, this person must be free and open for start relationship with someone. They must also arrange your meeting.
But in your cause it is lasting a very long time. Thus there is some problem. It is very important at affirmations not to have any doubts inside about positive ending!!! If there is even only a small doubt/worry if you will be successfull - the universe doesn´t gives you what you want! Be very careful about it.