Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Four Dark Nights and Awakenings?

Just wondering if other people believe this too: http://phoenixtools.org/four-dark-nights/

I discovered that I already went through at least two awakenings and now I'm in this weird, middle ground where I'm seeing the self-lies of the ego but I can't totally rely on my intellect or my emotions. This is a time where I can't "think" myself out of a situation - I have to be still and mindful as much as possible. The shadows that are coming up as a result are pretty intense.

For the past few nights, I'll fall asleep around 11 p.m. and wake up around 3:30 a.m. I fall back asleep, wake up again at 4, 4:30, and finally give up at 5 and get up. I end up napping for an hour around noon because by then, the lack of sleep catches up with me. When I do end up sleeping more than three hours in a row undisturbed, I wake up drenched in sweat even though my room stays pretty cold at night. I've also been feeling strange sensations around my shoulder blades - is this the heart chakra expelling negative energy?

Also, while I try to sleep, it's hard to tell, but I wake up in intervals. What happens is I'll start drifting off, see a vision/hear a voice/get an intuitive gut feeling, and then an intense muscle spasm will jerk me awake. At this point, I'll write down whatever I received because I find the unconscious messages helpful for my development, but I also pick up on remote viewing and telepathy that I've been able to accurately confirm with another person. When I try to take naps or meditate, the muscle twitching becomes so severe that it makes it difficult to relax for more than a half hour. I go into this trance state and get an influx of messages.

The last time it was this intense (Jan-Feb) my vibration increased dramatically. Could it be possible that I'm coming out of another Dark Night and into the third awakening? Has anyone else experienced something like this?
Old 11-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
Just wondering if other people believe this too: http://phoenixtools.org/four-dark-nights/

I discovered that I already went through at least two awakenings and now I'm in this weird, middle ground where I'm seeing the self-lies of the ego but I can't totally rely on my intellect or my emotions. This is a time where I can't "think" myself out of a situation - I have to be still and mindful as much as possible. The shadows that are coming up as a result are pretty intense.

For the past few nights, I'll fall asleep around 11 p.m. and wake up around 3:30 a.m. I fall back asleep, wake up again at 4, 4:30, and finally give up at 5 and get up. I end up napping for an hour around noon because by then, the lack of sleep catches up with me. When I do end up sleeping more than three hours in a row undisturbed, I wake up drenched in sweat even though my room stays pretty cold at night. I've also been feeling strange sensations around my shoulder blades - is this the heart chakra expelling negative energy?

Also, while I try to sleep, it's hard to tell, but I wake up in intervals. What happens is I'll start drifting off, see a vision/hear a voice/get an intuitive gut feeling, and then an intense muscle spasm will jerk me awake. At this point, I'll write down whatever I received because I find the unconscious messages helpful for my development, but I also pick up on remote viewing and telepathy that I've been able to accurately confirm with another person. When I try to take naps or meditate, the muscle twitching becomes so severe that it makes it difficult to relax for more than a half hour. I go into this trance state and get an influx of messages.

The last time it was this intense (Jan-Feb) my vibration increased dramatically. Could it be possible that I'm coming out of another Dark Night and into the third awakening? Has anyone else experienced something like this?

In my more intense awakening time, I had the pattern of sleep disruptions your experiencing, with all those things you mention. The last big awakening I had was kind of like a bigger clearing out, where I had the mind stuff going on, clearing out and opening deeper in myself and much like your experiencing.

I guess your aware of yourself and what is occurring, sounds like the past ones would be helping you to see the nature of this kind of stuff and it not be so difficult to fathom what is going on.

The best thing I can share is to just take care of yourself, sleep when you can to catch up, eat well and find some helpful supportive people if you need it.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder