Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-05-2015, 01:27 AM
TimeTravel

Once I took a wrong turn Since that day, my life is a big disaster.

You think if i go back in time, to relife an make my life better, i have a bad time ?
To win a big Lottery was one of my plans, but I just wanted a little bit cheating

But i thinkt its not so easy to win the lottery In this way, in this reality the numbers are 1-3-6-18-28-34-
In the anoter reality 2-3-6-18-28-34-

You know what i mean ?

My me here has no proof, but i tell you in a alternate reality ;)
Old 13-05-2015, 01:39 AM
Master
From what I understand about Quantum Jumping it's basically morally reprehensible in my opinion.

Here's what happens. Let's say "Bob" has made a lot of choices in life to drink and over time his liver is going into failure. Bob hears about quantum jumping and decides to pop into a near reality where his liver isn't melting down. So he connects one hand to his liver and with the other hand feels around him in his space for the place where his liver feels healthy - then connects the two points and ZAP! He's in the reality where his liver is perfectly healthy. Yeah for Bob, he just solved his disintegrating liver problem (which he had inflicted on himself).

But....

He only was able to do that cause he had created the timeline split when he decided to become an alcoholic. Some part of him also chose not to and lived a timeline where they didn't destroy their liver. Well our Bob, just found that timeline and kicked his alternate self, the one who'd not chose to be a drinker, out of that life and Bob took it. He robbed from himself. Meanwhile the self that didn't become a drinker - where does he go now that he's kicked out of his reality by "Bob'?
Into Bob's timeline?
Great now he wakes up and has Bob's disenigrating liver only he didn't earn it - he did nothing to deserve it and it's not his and he's stuck with it, meanwhile what's our Bob doing? Have a celebration drink over his successful Quantum Jump? On his way to destroy another liver?

Obviously I have issues with Quantum Jumping. You make your bed and you lie in it - it's not right to cheat other selves in other timelines out of their body's. Watch the video's of it - watch how these people get all excited about their broken arm going away, or getting a new heart and so on - never realizing for a second that they are robbing themselves.
They never look for a moment at the bigger picture. It's just a 'get rich scheme' to them. Rob Peter to pay Paul.

Rant off.
Old 13-05-2015, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeTravel
Once I took a wrong turn Since that day, my life is a big disaster.

You think if i go back in time, to relife an make my life better, i have a bad time ?
To win a big Lottery was one of my plans, but I just wanted a little bit cheating

But i thinkt its not so easy to win the lottery In this way, in this reality the numbers are 1-3-6-18-28-34-
In the anoter reality 2-3-6-18-28-34-

You know what i mean ?

My me here has no proof, but i tell you in a alternate reality ;)

your life is not a disaster; not even a little one.
where there is life, there is hope; so don't despair.
your "you-ness" is intact ~ your DNA has not been modified ... your identity remains.
you have the tools needed to make the adjustments you desire.
i don't believe you need to relive anything... who would that be in service of?
===
all things are possible.
Old 18-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
From what I understand about Quantum Jumping it's basically morally reprehensible in my opinion.

Here's what happens. Let's say "Bob" has made a lot of choices in life to drink and over time his liver is going into failure. Bob hears about quantum jumping and decides to pop into a near reality where his liver isn't melting down. So he connects one hand to his liver and with the other hand feels around him in his space for the place where his liver feels healthy - then connects the two points and ZAP! He's in the reality where his liver is perfectly healthy. Yeah for Bob, he just solved his disintegrating liver problem (which he had inflicted on himself).

But....

He only was able to do that cause he had created the timeline split when he decided to become an alcoholic. Some part of him also chose not to and lived a timeline where they didn't destroy their liver. Well our Bob, just found that timeline and kicked his alternate self, the one who'd not chose to be a drinker, out of that life and Bob took it. He robbed from himself. Meanwhile the self that didn't become a drinker - where does he go now that he's kicked out of his reality by "Bob'?
Into Bob's timeline?
Great now he wakes up and has Bob's disenigrating liver only he didn't earn it - he did nothing to deserve it and it's not his and he's stuck with it, meanwhile what's our Bob doing? Have a celebration drink over his successful Quantum Jump? On his way to destroy another liver?

Obviously I have issues with Quantum Jumping. You make your bed and you lie in it - it's not right to cheat other selves in other timelines out of their body's. Watch the video's of it - watch how these people get all excited about their broken arm going away, or getting a new heart and so on - never realizing for a second that they are robbing themselves.
They never look for a moment at the bigger picture. It's just a 'get rich scheme' to them. Rob Peter to pay Paul.

Rant off.

It's all a play. You wouldn't be able to transfer to another timeline without it already being ordained from both your HS. If one of you didn't like the transfer than that is exactly what was supposed to happen. No rock turned. No love lost.
Old 18-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Master
You sound very sure in this matter Classic, I take it you have some first hand experience which is the basis for your knowledge in this?

Please share! I'm sure we'd all benefit from your experience.
Old 18-05-2015, 05:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

But....

Into Bob's timeline?

Rant off.

I can see this being morally dicey. It reminds me a bit of that Jet Li movie, "The One" (fun film which deals with the "multiple selves" idea - this guy is going around murdering all of his other selves and one of his selves, a cop, has to stop him). The question is - how possible is it? Wouldn't Healthy Bob be stronger-willed than Alcoholic Bob (unless Healthy Bob is just healthy because of coinciding privilege and luck, and it isn't actual strength)?

Here's another thought - Alcoholic Bob is cheating *himself*, as well as any other Bobs. He may be, by trying to just take over a "self" that hasn't been destroyed by the alcohol, cheating himself out of the spiritual strength and personal growth he will get from the recovery process (based upon my acquaintance with many people who have gone through the recovery process). Recovered Bob may have the potential to be more awakened than any of the other Bobs, and have the potential to be a great teacher/spiritual mentor, and by jumping, Alcoholic Bob will never find out. He gets to stay an alcoholic forever.

When quantum jumping isn't morally wrong, it seems like it could potentially dovetail with some ideas about walk-ins and soul contracts. Here's another thought. Who's to say that Non-Drinking Bob isn't miserable with his life in the suburbs, and hasn't accomplished everything he came here to do. He trades places with one of the other Bobs. Who jumps into his body. One Bob finds himself in Alcoholic Bob's body (with the task of cleaning things up for Alchy Bob) and the other Bob looks, from the outside, like Suburban Bob had a midlife crisis and took up drinking. (It may not be a problem for the Bobs who arranged the trade, but it could be a problem for the families whose lives are disrupted.)

(Not really arguing with you. Just adding to the conversation.)

(I've done this stuff in the past - usually in a situation I wanted to be out of, like a dead-end relationship - I imagined myself in a situation where I'm free of the problems I had, and then very quickly, the relationship came to an end. But looking back on it, using "magic" so often, was just cheating myself of actual personal growth in many cases. I would've been better off just trying to hassle my way through the problem and learn from it, like most people do.)
Old 18-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Experiencer

Thoughts:

1. Many modalities (TIME techniques, NLP, many mainstream psychotherapeutic modalities, Landmark, etc) have people work with the past - but you're not "changing the past" per se. You're assigning different meanings to events that happened, or removing "charge" from the past. How do you know, when you're "changing the past", that you're not just using some kind of metaphoric construct to re-contextualize your past? I know that we are talking about physically obvious changes (such as a healed injury), but even many of those could potentially have their root in... changed psychology or viewpoint.

2. Would we necessarily *know* when we've been "quantum jumped" or when we've "quantum jumped"?
Old 18-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Master
Yes, there are signs and clues it happened and is fairly well reported in fact.

There's a very famous case of a Brazilian woman who woke up in an American's mans house much to her great horror.
He claimed she was his wife and had been for many years, but she claimed she'd never seen him before that day (all this said in Portuguese as she didn't speak English as I recall) and gave a massive amount of details about her life, friends and family in Brazil and demanded to be returned to them.
Apparently there wasn't money to do so and the husband wasn't convinced this wasn't his wife in some strange psychotic out break. She shared no memories however of any life or friendships in America, nor did she know how to do many things which were not culturally shared things and even their collective friends came to believe that while it looked like the same woman and shared some similar personality traits it was not the woman they had known, whom he'd originally married.
She maintained continuously that she'd been involved in some sort of body/mind/spirit swap and that the American man's actual wife was in her life in Brazil.

I believe I read that many years later she was finally taken to Brazil and that indeed all the names and descriptions of places matched and the stories she told involving other people were collaborated by them. There was much confusion at her appearance though as the woman they had known they had buried a few years before when she passed away.

None of this was of particular interest to me until 1999 when something happened to me also. There are clues, a favorite metal bowl is now a cheap plastic one, friends have different versions of stories/memories together or don't recall your memories with them at all, some items you once owned are no longer to be found and your spouse says they've never been in this house and they've never seen them, people claiming to be your friend whom you are positive you have no memory of ever meeting before and the events and times shared they claim you did together are a complete blank, and so on...

Little things, subtle things, but you know that things were once this way and now are not that way anymore and no one can explain why and you alone seem the sole witness to the change.
Old 18-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Robertj

INTERESTING THREAD, THIS ONE ;)
Old 18-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Guide

I do not feel it is impossible parallel awareness, rather I guess we alternate our own life flow, but we are not always aware of such shift. Consciousness about it just come on jumps or flashes. I feel that a glance, a sight, or even silence, when energies meet, can make us travel in the way you described.