Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Guide
Hey SF fam,

I have been exploring the net, and I found an awesome site!
http://www.spiritualawakeningprocess.com

If you've come to understand how your actions work (on a spectrum of ignorance <-> Love/wisdom/consciousness) and you're developing your world based on reaching higher for increased energetic frequency, then it might be time to start learning about how your body's energetic frequency is. It might be time to heal your body from all of your past ignorance (the actions you made, and the actions that were consequential of your ignorant actions) It might be time to learn how to sense your body's energy and learn how to develop it's energetic frequency alongside with your mind and your current actions!

That site is by far the best I have found so far in coming closer to where I am looking to go. - If you want to jump to energy body sensing, this is where I first found the site - http://www.spiritualawakeningprocess...ur-energy.html
Old 07-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Master
https://www.monroeinstitute.org/free-audio-downloads
Old 07-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer

Interesting place, i'll give an audio a go sometime soon. Thanks much for the reply :)
Old 08-05-2015, 06:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
I just read the book that you linked for me. I appreciate the information - The problem is that it elicits the problem I am trying to overcome but it doesn't really point to anything.

I am at the understanding of my actions, I know how to extrapolate deeper consciousness by following my higher self and accepting those actions into order and creating a world with higher vibrancy... My question is, how can I heal my body from the wrongdoing that I once did - From the time in my life that I acted with ignorance, because I know that those actions are still left resonating in my body - and they're fighting with the new frequencies that my body's actions are working.

Essentially, I understand how to direct myself towards love from ignorance. I am taking every action possible to increase my consciousness and grow into love and connection with the universal consciousness.

What I don't know is how to connect with my body and sense it's energy - I want to be able to sense my body, to know where energy is lacking flow, to learn how to develop my body's energetic frequency along with my minds.

The information of the book just points to attaining harmony on many levels . It pinpoints your question about you wanting to bring the body up to the same frequency as your mind . The disharmony however is still of the mind while the mind associates disharmony with the body ..

I see a little of myself in you when it comes to the hunger of wanting to cleanse / purify self on all levels .

You are aware of what you want to heal regarding your past actions and you have already said you are accepting those actions so you are already understanding what needs to be done . Accepting and forgiving go hand and hand and this is what I did many moons ago .

I have been on a self healing journey for 20 years working on past life issues as well as present life and there is no getting away from self enquiry and being totally honest with one's self .

The more honest one is with self, the more self respect one has, the more love of self one has, such energies carry forth a momentum and you just simply go with the flow of that ..

You want to go deeper as you say ... only self enquiry / meditation / yoga can make that happen .. For who is going deep?

x daz x