Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Likes2Read

On Using Virtual Stones

What the heck is a virtual stone, you may ask? If we are in a mental space where we can not only clearly visualize a particular stone in our minds, but then USE that stone as if it were a physical stone, that's a virtual stone.

It's interesting for me to see, via a discussion thread in another crystal forum, that other people are using virtual crystals and visualized crystals, too. That's a knack I picked up on a while ago, and I was just using it this week for some instant relief.

Amethyst is a stone that I have noticed has excellent pain-killing properties in the short term. Like, right away. Apply stone to sore area, perceive pain level dropping, often to zero. However, there are times when it's just not appropriate to be literally applying amethysts to sore areas. Maybe we're in a public place where people would mock or disapprove of our solution. Maybe the sore area is a region that it would be, shall we say, indelicate to be applying ANYthing to it in a public place. Maybe we're driving, or in class, or at work, etc. You get the idea.

So what do we do? The first thing we need to do needs to happen well before we find ourselves with a sore area in need of relief: we need to memorize what the energy field of an amethyst feels like. That's where getting to know our stones is extremely helpful. Sit with them, handle them, meditate with them, get to know their "feel" and their energies clearly.

When we have got this image fixed clearly in our memory, we will be able to visualize Amethyst Energy flooding our aura, especially the painful regions, on a moment's notice.

This might seem crazy on the surface, but if you don't believe me... try it. I just used this technique twice within the past few days. I make wire-wrapped, metaphysically-oriented jewelry, and I've had to me a few pieces on short notice this week, as I got a special-order for some items that I didn't have in stock. Unfortunately, my hands tend to get sore and develop carpal-tunnel symptoms when they're overused. And when I'm wire-wrapping, the parts of my fingers that I am using to apply pressure and bend wire start to sting after a while (and can develop a blister if I'm not careful).

So there I am, with my hands starting to really hurt, and I have got to finish these ear wraps ASAP. What to do? Rather than stop, dig out amethysts, and take time I couldn't afford in order to apply an actual stone to my hands, I *strongly* visualized amethyst energy enveloping my hands and arms all the way up to the elbow. And I held that vision in place and continued to work on those ear wraps.

The end result? In the short term, my hands started feeling better. In the slightly longer term, I finished the ear wraps, shipped off the order, and my hands DID NOT ache the next day, nor did I develop any blisters anywhere on my fingers.

So my advice to you is to familiarize yourself with your favorite crystals, and then see what happens when you envision, and use, virtual versions of them. You'll be pleasantly surprised at the results.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting post Likes2Read, thank you for sharing. Sounds amazing, I will have to try it.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-10-2012, 07:09 AM
sunshineofthesoul

I am going to try that too, see what happens.