Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Likes2Read

How we and our stones can benefit one another

I wire-wrapped a quartz sphere last year. Since that time, I wear it pretty much 24/7, only taking it off if absolutely necessary. Needless to say, it has been easy to detect the benefits of having this stone in my energy body/aura all the time. The stone doesn't necessarily have to make direct contact with the skin, for me. Just having the stone's energy field inside my energy field is enough to help raise my own vibrations to a higher level.

But I discovered early on that by being worn, the stone itself was getting some benefits, as well. For example, the first time I wore my pendant out in the bright summer sunlight, I got the sense that it was happy and liked the sunlight very much. That was when I realized that in all its existence, it hadn't had much, if any, opportunity to be filled with sunlight. Quartz grows below the ground. When it's mined, *MAY*be it will get a glimpse of sunlight when it's being taken out of the ground and being loaded into whatever conveyance takes it away. It gets sorted indoors. If it's carved, it's indoors. It goes to a warehouse, indoors. When it's purchased, it's shipped in a dark box. See where I'm going with this?

Long story short, my sphere clearly (no pun intended) indicated to me, by giving me a very strong sense of enjoyment, that it liked being filled with sunlight when I wore it outdoors. So I felt like I was giving something back to my sphere, letting it be full of a kind of energy that it might not have experienced otherwise. It's also gotten to be filled with the environmental energies of attending enjoyable events, and it's been filled with MY personal energies as I work and play. Yes, my vibrations have an impact on my quartz, just as its vibrations impact me.

So my companion stones and I, we work as a team. We each give one another energies that we wouldn't have experienced otherwise.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing