Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-09-2012, 09:04 AM
xdxb

My fairy wand crystal disapeared :(

I had a beautiful quartz crystal. the way it was shaped reflected rainbows within it. It was so wonderful. However, it decided to disappear on me today :( I realized that crystal was attracting small orbs and winged bugs into my room. I'm pretty sad about it, I hope it shows up again... I have no idea where it could be.
Old 28-09-2012, 03:28 PM
iolite

That's horrible! I lost a wand years ago too! I made it myself out of 1/2 copper, double terminated quartz point and a amethyst ball on the end. I glued polished cabochons representing the 7 main chakras on the wand. I think mine was stolen by someone we hired to watch the cats while we were out of town. I was never sure though because I didn't miss it until months after. I do hope yours turns up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdxb
I had a beautiful quartz crystal. the way it was shaped reflected rainbows within it. It was so wonderful. However, it decided to disappear on me today :( I realized that crystal was attracting small orbs and winged bugs into my room. I'm pretty sad about it, I hope it shows up again... I have no idea where it could be.
Old 28-09-2012, 06:47 PM
stoic

awww i hope you find it :(
Old 28-09-2012, 07:14 PM
xdxb

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
That's horrible! I lost a wand years ago too! I made it myself out of 1/2 copper, double terminated quartz point and a amethyst ball on the end. I glued polished cabochons representing the 7 main chakras on the wand. I think mine was stolen by someone we hired to watch the cats while we were out of town. I was never sure though because I didn't miss it until months after. I do hope yours turns up!

That sounds beautiful! I was reading an article about how crystals can decide to leave at will, like go to other dimensions. So perhaps both of our decided it would be of better use somewhere else. But you never know they could decide to come back! It's strange. Because no one goes into my room it's always locked and I searched the entire room, no where to be found :( I had a dream a few days ago where I realized it wasn't just an ordinary quartz but it was a fairy's wand.
Old 28-09-2012, 07:15 PM
xdxb

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssabugx3
awww i hope you find it :(

Thank you! Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to it, and it's trying to make me realize that. :/ Lol I miss it.
Old 29-09-2012, 05:05 PM
xdxb

Woah! I opened my window to let some fresh air in and my roommate came into my room to talk to me. We were sitting on me carpet when I was telling her how sad I was about my crystal and she looks up to the window pane and says "isn't that it??" And there it was! It was sitting on the edge of the window where I left it. However, I looked there twice but she's the one that saw it! Unexplainable.