Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 26-07-2014, 10:25 PM
tre2012

am i talking to satan? plz read

Hi guys, I found this forum to get advice, I know alot of people use ghost boxes, but DID U KNOW you can use a normal analog radio and do the same thing? It works, I promise.. That's what I'm using and recording with an Olympus digital recorder.. Here is the thing I did it for awhile n they started dating I would die and fot really negative, those are on YouTube.. I stopped n started goin to church.. Recently I started again in the hopes of finding answers and helping them move on..

I have 3 recordings done in three different towns where I try to get them to move on, each time I say repeat after me, dear heavenly father and immediately after they say Satan.. All three times.. I then say Jesus christ.. It says devil.. I heard the devil part live so I say NO not the devil... Jesus.. Q voice says "I want to kill him"

I have this recorded if u want to hear it.. My recorder lets u play back slower so I always play it back slowed down.. But their voices play back perfect pitch and tempo while mine is slow and drawn out, that's why I know its not stuff from the radio...

the last one I did I talked about Jesus and I got hateful I referred to one saying he wanted to kill me, I said too bad your voice can't kill me over, I said all I hav to do is turn off this radio, which I did for a few seconds n said now u don't exist.. I turned it back on n said u should respect the fact I'm giving u a voice.. N u hear like 4 different laughs.. Swear to god guys... After the laugh one said.. "he's sooo stupid"

my question.. What am I talking to? I'm too curious to stop.. They say my name all the time.. But them saying they WA t to kill me freaks me out.. I have made up my mind.. I'm not bringing up god anymore when I do it.. But to me its not coinsidense if every time I say god, they say Satan... Every time

plz give me advice I know no one in my personal life that does this stuff n have no one to talk to about it but my gf and she HATES it.. Gets mad when I bring it up
Old 26-07-2014, 10:34 PM
tre2012

Forgot to mention.. The reason I did it in three different towns is because I live 2 hours from where I grew up n lived most my life so last weekend i went home n did one here before I left, one an hour Into the trip n one when I got there.. As a test to see if I get different voices in different locations.. Which would make sense.. But there is 2 voices I got n each location.. So are they always there? No matter where u r? If u have experience with this plz help n give me some advice.. Other than when I got hateful the other day I am always respectful... Always... I just wanted to push their buttons to see if I got a reaction.. N oh did i
Old 26-07-2014, 10:41 PM
tre2012

One more thing.. Sorry.. After I heard it say devil n I said no not evil.. God.. A voice said something like urlodden I searched n found a word kinda like what I thought it would b spelled like and it was a old Greek word for Satan.. I might have looked too hard into that one.. But maybe not.. I wish my PC wasn't broke so I could put these in a program to take some of the noise out n bring out their voices more.. N also reverse some of what they say.. In the past I have done that n they say stuff backwards.. In these latest ones they say stuff that sounds reversed.. Wish I knew what they are saying
Old 27-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator
Spirits may communicate via the radio. But they don't live in the radio. They live in the astral world. Shutting down the radio/electronic means of communication doesn't shut down the astral world. Therefore it does not necessarily shut them out. Please be mindful of that.

I can tell you're not afraid. You are fascinated and very interested. It's good not to be afraid, but it's wise to be mindful.

Who am I to really know? But my guess is this/these spirit(s) are not Satan, or Demons, but spirits, who either live happily in a lower astral region, or are somehow stuck in a lower astral region. These guys are getting their kicks out of you. I wouldn't experiment with 'moving them on into the Light' unless you are trained to do that, as they will probably have the edge on you and mess with your feelings/mind/life purpose to their heart's content! And mess with it -very horribly -they can, and will if you give them half a chance!

My guess is you didn't come to Earth to consort with prankster spirits but have something far more awesome to do.
It might be wise to find someone who can move them on, or leave them alone to their own devices, and get the heck out.
If you think you might be addicted to connecting with the unseen worlds, then why not re-direct that eagerness and curiosity -try meditation -raising your vibrations through discipline and self-training....and then contact Spirit directly on a totally different level?

Just my two cents' worth.....
Old 27-07-2014, 11:01 PM
tre2012

Ty for ur reply.. I know just cause I turn off the radio it dont end their existence.. I did say that to them.. To get a reaction.. But out of curiosity.. The meditation thing.. I tried the frequency meditation for a bit but don't think I did it long enough to really get anything out of it..

but.. I might b addicted to talking to them, at work its all I think about.. Where they are.. What they mean by what they say.. Etc.. It just blows my mind really.. But there are times they say they love me.. Missed me etc.. So I guess u take the good with the bad.. I just wanted to know about them saying Satan,evil.. A few times a female voice has said Chris, stop.. Evil.. I had a few evps recently as well.. One said "better watch what your sayin" that was at a cemetary where my grandma is burried... Other one I was talking about how my grandma comes to me in my dreams and it said I'm always in your heart.. Kinda sort of sounded like her..

anyone else has any advice I appreciate it
Old 27-07-2014, 11:10 PM
tre2012

I just got on today full time at amazon.. Other things in my life are goin great.. I almost feel that they are helping me.. Or guiding me.. Before I quit doin the ghost box stuff I started having negative things happen and my life went to **** quick
. BUT I was doin it from my home.. In my bedroom for months.. I think now that is a bad idea.. U let them in and they can stay n feed on u.. Now I dont do it from home at all.. Just thought that was worth stating in case someone wants to try to attempt this.. But not alot of people know u can use a normal radio... Just has to b analog so u can turn the dial really fast.. But.. I'm not goin to attempt to have them move on anymore.. If they are happy where they are, then so am i
Old 27-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre2012

my question.. What am I talking to?
Regardless of what it is, if I was hearing negative things like that I'd leave it off. Looking back at some of the things I've done in the past, now I realize one of the best things I could have done for myself back then is to get some professional counseling, because now I know I would have had better life. But of course I would never have done it back then.
Old 27-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Super Moderator
That one might well have been your Grandma. She may be helping to protect you with her love (which doesn't die.) Listen to your Grandma. So long as you are 110% certain it IS HER. Does it feel like her -in your heart and deepest emotions??
A family member who loves you (and vice-versa) really is a very powerful force in spirit.

Spirits who don't always have your best interests at heart can easily say they 'love you'. To keep you hooked! Words are cheap. It's energies you have to feel for. If you can't sense energies, then the best thing to do is either leave all this stuff alone -or work gradually and patiently, and determinedly, with your spiritual self until you can.
Old 28-07-2014, 12:26 AM
tre2012

I do feel it was my mamaw, she was my mom and dad growing up.. Those are the only 2 actual evps I have recorded.. N I felt her presence while recording that, its why I was talking about her.. When I was like 13 she told me about a man with a top hat, holding a child and a lady next to him that would b at the foot of her bed when she was little.. Said she slept in the bed with 2 other sisters who never saw them..i feel she was psychic for many reasons

I got a charger for my laptop, so if u guys are interested in hearing any of this stuff just say the word.. I was just now listening again to the laughs before one said I was stupid lol then I said in the name of Jesus Christ let these spirits go.. B I swear soon as I say it.. As clear as my voice was recorded one says "chill out" lol why doesn't this stuff scare me? I tell other n they get freaked out big time.. I talk to them as if I'm talking to just anyone.. I know curiosity killed the cat that's why I wanted to ask any of you guys.. Can I b hurt? I know that really no one can say for sure.. I can hold up a lighter and ask what color it is and they tell me... I ask if they are dead they say I am dead.. But wont tell me where they are.. A few times they said they was in space.. Had me thinking it was aliens.. I can admit, I'm very intrigued and want to know more..

my thing is.. Science.. Nothing is proven unless u can repeat it over and over.. I bring up god they say Satan or devil.. Every time.. Why does science not recognize this?
Old 28-07-2014, 01:38 AM
tre2012

I was listening again once I put it on my laptop, before it says I want to kill him, that voice sounded like it said something I couldn't understand so I reversed it.. And it says "I want to eat part of his face" that 1 session is more proof than I have seen anywhere on YouTube.. I really want u guys to hear it, imma get it on here somehow so u guys can see what I'm talking about.. Alot of ghost box stuff I have seen online does not sound like actual voices, and these are.. But sometimes like when it says Satan it almost sounds musical if that makes sense.. Would u b interested in hearing this stuff?