Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-02-2019, 05:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Gift Image and ...

So...I have a friend that I know somewhat well. We speak candidly with each other but have only known each other 5-ish months or so. And mostly through work, although we always take time to visit personally each time we meet because we enjoy visiting. So what happened is...quick background: When we first met 5 motnhs ago we began meeting twice a week and I noticed the lady (I'm female also) would look me in the eyes, gaze (nothing sexual - just way longer than what's typical for business or friendship) and I thought it was unusual and realized I was looking away quite a bit which is not like me. So I made an effort to gaze back. It was unusually comfortable. We'd be engaged in discussion while gazing for long periods - 5-10 minutes perhaps. During one of these discussions, I was really looking at her eyes and I got jolted - it really shook me up. It was like technicolor on her eyes, slow motion and close up into the pupil of her eye. It physically jolted me and I looked away, was scared to be honest. And then I made my self look back to see what would happen and it happened again (this was all within same time span). So I was afraid to look this lady in the eyes for weeks and eventually got the courage to do so again.

Flash forward 5 months...our project ended this week. Kinda sad because we've developed a friendship and it's been really great. Want to continue the friendship. And we both got each other a card and gifts. I'm not much of a gift giver but noticed she liked this tune one day and knew the album so I bought her the CD of the tune she liked because the album is GREAT. I felt compelled to get this CD for her - it was an undeniably strong feeling which I noted, but also didn't question and chalked it up to thinking she will really enjoy it. I bought the CD a week or so ago. We meet up yesterday and my friend is sharing about her stuff, tells me about this dream she had with this creature but I don't really remember details about the dream, and we catch up. Exchange gifts. Later that night she opens the CD and on the top of the CD (NOT the cover - but on the actual CD that you put in the stereo, so we could not see this when I gave her the gift, and I did not know what the actual CD looked like), was an image of the creature in her dream.

Not sure I have a question for this, more sharing. And amazed. Wondering what it means but haven't been able to speak with my friend to learn more about her dream. Kinda hoping it was a good dream :-/. I'll feel bad if it was a bad dream.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Pathfinder

Neat, and that does sound amazing.

Twice in my life, i have had a friendship with someone online and having never seen their picture, or even heard their voice, and at some point i had a dream with them in it. Those two times, when i did finally get their picture or see them, it *was them*.

There's no telling how this is possible. Things like this just happen sometimes i guess.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh wow! That is a great story. And exactly what this is like. Amazing how this happens. Thanks for sharing.