Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 07-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Master
Can eft help/clear chakras and dense energies?

are dense energies just emotional blocks that can be removed by tapping or would i need to see a shaman for that? thanks!
Old 03-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Master
Any dense energies - from negative emotions or beliefs or painful memories - can be released through the EFT process... when we are specific and thorough and keep going down through all the layers in our minds.

Xan

Old 05-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Master
thank you xan!
Old 25-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

does eft really work?
Old 26-02-2011, 01:19 AM
Medium_Laura

Yes EFT really works and yes it can clear blocks and negative energies.
Old 28-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Master
EFT works very well, Lilly... when you learn how to use it correctly, not just from a little YouTube blog.

A good book it is Patricia Carrington's
“Discover the Power of Meridian Tapping“, and there are many others.

Xan

Old 19-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Master
How long before you start to see the results? Do you practice awhile or is it instantaneous? I tried yesterday, but I couldn't really tell if it was working as I would find myself thinking "Okay, does it work because I'm distracting myself with all this tapping? Is it working because I am in my office doing this and should someone come in and see me, it would be amusing..." Then I would get upset with myself for being distracted. Sigh...I've seen it before, but didn't know what it was called. How exactly does it work?
Old 19-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Master
I have just started using EFT techniques off 'you tube', and I am enjoyng them.
Old 19-03-2011, 07:48 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
are dense energies just emotional blocks that can be removed by tapping or would i need to see a shaman for that? thanks!

Yoga might also work.

Tai chi...

Meditation...

Some taoist stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
A good book it is Patricia Carrington's “Discover the Power of Meridian Tapping“, and there are many others.

Any good websites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
How exactly does it work?

Let me guess:

Probably first by hitting various acupuncture points,

And secondly by repeated affirmation?
Old 21-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
How long before you start to see the results? Do you practice awhile or is it instantaneous? I tried yesterday, but I couldn't really tell if it was working as I would find myself thinking "Okay, does it work because I'm distracting myself with all this tapping? Is it working because I am in my office doing this and should someone come in and see me, it would be amusing..." Then I would get upset with myself for being distracted. Sigh...I've seen it before, but didn't know what it was called. How exactly does it work?

Sarian,,, Some issues get released very quickly with EFT and some take longer and require investigating and treating more aspects.

Difficulties we have - emotional, mental and physical - are caused by blocks in our energy systems that come from negative conditioning and events in the past. EFT releases these blocks through affirmations of accepting and loving ourselves, and by activating specific acupressure points which open energy flows in body-mind.

I have a few suggestions for you:

- Get a good book on EFT and study it so you learn how to not only tap for present feelings but explore ways to best treat various kinds of problems and change them permanently. There are many books and CD's available. One I recommend is Patricia Carrington's "Discover the Power of Meridian Tapping".

- When in public places like work,instead of tapping use Secret EFT... visualize your tapping or see little lights at each point. Or you can sit with a finger holding one point at a time without tapping, so you just seem to be thoughtful for a moment. I always suggest taking a deep breath with each point, whatever method you use.

- Do some rounds with phrases like ===

"Even though I get distracted, I deeply love and accept myself."
"Even though I'm not sure this is working ......"

The idea is... You can use EFT for anything and everything.

Xan