Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Knower

Angel numbers confusing me

Hello! So I went back to school and angel numbers and intuition are guiding me every day to eat ice cream, chocolate etc. Does anyone know angel numbers? Many spiritual leaders say stay away from sugar, chocolate etc. Can this have anything to do with me earlier having a lot of guilt eating and now eating to release the guilt associated with these items or is my ego rationalising it?

Right now I am like I do not want it and then suddenly an intuitive hit strikes me ice cream comes to mind and a "yes" like it is the right thing to do which is the same in other intuitive hits which makes more logical sense. As this feeling comes my hand sways automatically up and atqtention is put to the upper right corner of the screen which says 11:11.

Any experts here? I do not want an answer like you should not eat ice cream please. I know ice cream is not "good" for your health.

- August

It seems to come some anger up when i eat meat etc, but these candies have been synchronised in numbers, maybe just my cravings creating manifestations and now angelser reaffirming that my prayers have been heard?

Thank you very much for any relevant answer:)