Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 23-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoKnights
I think I get you Spyder??
Everyone keeps on saying that these thought broadcasting experiences are nothing to be afraid of??

I think folks should note that not all of the 'voices' are nice?? some are tormentors.. mostly stupid (in my case) but a headache nonetheless..

My 'friends' are very difficult.. one in particular loves to hurl vulgarities...'all day and night'... sometimes I hit back..hard. and they don't like it. I'm at war to a degree here??

These 'freinds' need to passover?? or just get going to hell or whatever it is??

''This is the kind of help some of us want?!?!?...... is it the same for you too Spyder???''
Yeah thats exactly how it is. So you're a thought broadcaster? Do you have any solution to this?
Old 24-10-2018, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoKnights
Everyone keeps on saying that these thought broadcasting experiences are nothing to be afraid of??

I think folks should note that not all of the 'voices' are nice?? some are tormentors.. mostly stupid (in my case) but a headache nonetheless..
Yeah, like how would you feel if you were the only Middle Eastern refugee guy living in a small Western village and ‘everyone’ suspected you of being a ‘terrorist cell’, a thief and a rapist – you name it ….. when you aren’t and nobody even bothers to get to know you.
If you were sensitive to ‘thought broadcasting’, it would be like living under constant bullying, where by projections you are made to be the sick and twisted individual, the ‘evil angel’ - when it is the other way round.

Remedy? Try to find a good friend with whom you can just laugh it off & get release that way.
And by realizing that there just is no point getting traumatized by unconscious minds, who are unaware of what they are doing, the world is full of ‘them/us’, because in a way we are all on the same boat making subconscious – conscious.
Quote:
My 'friends' are very difficult.. one in particular loves to hurl vulgarities...'all day and night'... sometimes I hit back..hard. and they don't like it. I'm at war to a degree here??
If you meet a psychic ability war veteran on line who has a post-traumatic stress disorder and you innocently mention ‘rope’ and the PTSD person gets the wrong end of the stick and hears ‘snake’ – before the PTSD person can even think he/she has already verbally and psychically attacked you.

Even though you feel every nuance of the attack – is it really worth getting into war with the mentally ill and train yourself to become indiscriminately reactionary as well?

Or if you are a black guy with dreadlocks and mention them and some Social Justice Warrior mistakes you for one of the ‘whites’ who (according to the script) has stolen “African dreads” and with all the moral justification hate psychically starts to witch-hunt you ………

How would you feel? Do you really want to buy into that and become a person living in hate-space and all the damage that it does?

(That is what I tell myself anyway, whether this post relates to you personally or not .....)

And the list goes on and on …….

I used to think I could take and handle a lot until I became seriously physically ill and just by resting in my being I was in so much pain – it wiped out all my nervous system stress tolerance and I shut down.
Now recovered (touch wood) I have a renewed respect for meditation as a tool to build up the stress tolerance again and to release all the tension and negativity from the body - so I highly recommend it.

Last edited by sentient : 24-10-2018 at 01:48 AM.
Old 26-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Seeker

Vocies, thought broadcasting.. 'Bells, rings, tones'

SO Ive experienced some of this stuff for a few years but never noticed it??

The last couple of months and specifically last two week ive had 'Pakistani' people screaming verbal vulgarities repeatedly to me?? Ive gone through and am going through all the 'normal' channels but am now looking to the not so normal channels... Voodoo, hindu godess Kali, muslim djinn beliefs?? etc etc

These people are 'only' human.. thats for sure.. they're pretty dumb, they're weak, I can over power them through my mind generally but sometimes they need help and theres a group of them??? the group always use thought broadcasting to repeat whatever im saying/thinking in my head... I am able to trick them by thinking of words, names, numbers and they assume it's just me thinking.. but it's me experimenting with them.. I've learn't a specific name means something to them... so when they're being abusive.. i hit back with certain names and the name Amina/meena hurts them.. they get a little upset.

Its a disgusting horrible time.. i find myself fighitng in my own head.. hurling abuse and vulgarities.. im finding im being lowered to their level and its not me, its not who i am. but im a little stuck, imi lacking in choice here??

I could sincerely use some help to find out who these freaks are.. any of you who know how to utilise various ways of deducing some info for me... please let me know asap.

Ill keep learning what I can to give whoever wants in some more help and info.

in the meantime don't forget the name Amina/meena.

Thanking you very much -
Old 27-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Master
I have only had to deal with ‘psychic attacks’ that can be pretty horrific, but continually hearing voices – no.

Could this organization be of any help KryptoKnights - ?
http://www.intervoiceonline.org/

Old 21-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Experiencer
I would suggest to you to watch an episode of Beyone Belief with George Noory (Season 6 episode 16 Psychotronic weapons). You may find what information his guest gives on this episode of some help if this situation applies to you or not that will be something you have to determine after viewing. They do offer some advice that may help should anyone determine this situation matches up with things they've experienced. So there is some help to be offered in the interview. I recently watched this episode and thought of a few different posts I have read in here so it can't hurt to watch it.
Old 24-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Does anyone know of a spiritual healer who knows how to fix this? Having my thoughts broadcasted to so many people is kind of inconvenient. Preferably in the UK but anywhere will do.
Old 24-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder
Does anyone know of a spiritual healer who knows how to fix this? Having my thoughts broadcasted to so many people is kind of inconvenient. Preferably in the UK but anywhere will do.

Hi,

Your understanding about this issue is way off target as I see these things. There have always been those who could sense the thoughts and feelings of others. We are all constantly broadcasting them. Your real issue is that you are now noticing this and trying to prevent it from happening.

You can not fix the core nature of being a human. You can try and appreciate it better. However you will never be able to alter or void what the creator has created.

It is also true that more and more people are awakening and becoming more psychically aware. That is also some thing you will have a hard time preventing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/