Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Knower
Cat orange beach & potential soulmate?

Hi so I have two dreams I'd like your interpretations on!

Dream 1)
This is more like a series of dreams, I keep dreaming of this person of whom I never met, and I don't think there's anything symbolic about it. the dreams are often very normal and they feel like memories. not dreams. I always dream about their general energy and appearance but never their face. Usually we would just be doing normal things together, like taking photographs, hugging, eating dinner. . . i'm wondering if perhaps this is a soulmate? It feels like they are. Everytime i dream of them i feel unconditional love and happiness. Like i said it never feels like a dream but instead memories, except it takes place in my future or a future i haven't experienced yet, so a prophetic dream perhaps?

Dream 2)
i was on this completely empty beach with like yellow sand and orange cliffs behind me the water was very crystal clear blue that i could see the beautiful coral reefs underneath it and i was with this girl who was my friend she was blonde and tall and we both just kept exclaiming how beautiful the place was then the tide came in and i ran to a rock to sit on away from it and she got swallowed by the tide, then it was coming back in and i grabbed her hand and hoisted her up so she wouldn't get stuck in it again .
and then i turned around because i said "oh no what if there are scorpions hiding on these rocks" so i checked behind me and there wasn't one
but apparently i owned a scorpion or had a pet scorpion myself and it STUNG ME and i said "what my own scorpion stung me!"
and me and my friend were freaking out so we went to the doctors and it was very rustic wooden buildings with tapestry, i told a doctor i needed anti venom
and they said there was no such thing
and i said "of course it is we have it back home" for some reason it felt like i was on another planet, it felt like a desert planet, very orange and yellow, rocky and dry. and so i asked other docotors but they couldn't do anything
and i told my friend that "this civilization isn't advanced enough"
and i actually thought i was going to die in real life, it felt real!
and i said to myself "wow... life is really fickle. we could die at any moment because of silly things." and then i made peace with it because i somehow knew i'd still continue to life even if it wasn't in that life, and then i woke up
Old 02-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Knower
sorry for the grammar it's 1 am
Old 02-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Master
concerning dream 1: it seems to me that two possibilities are most likely to be
the reason for you not seeing a face. one is that you've not decided on the
identity of the individual as yet, and the other is that having that information
at this time would impede your current progress in some way.
i figure you're definitely moving in the direction of having that relationship though.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Knower
Thumbs up

sounds exciting :-) thanks for your input!
Old 03-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Master
yeah, well, you're welcome.
the overall feeling from these scenarios is that the relationship is due to
occur for you in some other place/time.
in dream 2, i'm thinking that it describes your situation here on earth.
it's as if you've incarnated on the planet from some other world
(as if you are a "starseed").
you've mastered the ebb and flow of energies here, and can avoid the
dangers that they might present [AND assist others in gaining mastery]...
but you're ultimately undone by something of your own making.
this backwater world can't deal with the energetic venom you've contracted,
unlike "back home". it would seem that you've provided yourself this
escape mechanism -- for when your work here is completed.

namaste
Old 04-01-2017, 06:01 AM
Knower
oooh interesting analysis! thank you.