Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-11-2012, 06:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Being pulled out of body?

Has anyone experienced a sensation like being pulled out of their body while in a lucid state of sleep? Last night I didn't sleep well as I had a bad headache and went into a lucid state where I was dreaming yet aware of myself in bed. I experienced a vivid sensation of being pulled under the covers, not roughly, but with some determination. Then I felt like I was being massaged around my lower half at the back! It wasn't unpleasant. Then I think I turned to one side (not sure if awake or asleep at that point) and finally woke up properly to find my head above the covers and lying on my back.

I'm wondering if I was pulled out of body or whether this is a trick of the mind? I'm sure I remember seeing the sheet as I went down the bed and the sensation was very real indeed.

I did look briefly at my book on out of body experiences last night but didn't read it. Plus I looked on this part of the forum, again briefly. I guess that might have triggered it.
Old 21-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Master

Sometimes I am pulled out of my body. I do not think I am pulled out. I can feel myself coming out of my body. It is the same feeling that you can feel your physical body. I think it happens because I am very relaxed and my inner self slips out or moves out of my body. Other times I encourage it to happen. I get my breathing very relaxed and then I let my whole body relax at the same time. When this happens I am aware what is going on. I have not fallen asleep.
Old 21-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Niebla0007

Astral Pull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Has anyone experienced a sensation like being pulled out of their body while in a lucid state of sleep? Last night I didn't sleep well as I had a bad headache and went into a lucid state where I was dreaming yet aware of myself in bed. I experienced a vivid sensation of being pulled under the covers, not roughly, but with some determination. Then I felt like I was being massaged around my lower half at the back! It wasn't unpleasant. Then I think I turned to one side (not sure if awake or asleep at that point) and finally woke up properly to find my head above the covers and lying on my back.

I'm wondering if I was pulled out of body or whether this is a trick of the mind? I'm sure I remember seeing the sheet as I went down the bed and the sensation was very real indeed.

I did look briefly at my book on out of body experiences last night but didn't read it. Plus I looked on this part of the forum, again briefly. I guess that might have triggered it.

Hello! Starbuck,
Some individuals are prone to Astral Projection.
In my case, I was 13 when I succumbed to an irresistible sleep in the middle of the afternoon in the middle of working on a Map demo project;
I was pulled straight away as I fell asleep-that is like being sucked by a force up to a hole. I was seeing everything around me clearly while this was happening, including myself parting from my body.
Looking at my body, I realized I'm not ready to leave; I thought of all the things I want in this life so I prayed to stay, fought the pull & joined my body back.
Eversince then, I always dreamed of falling endlessly whenever I went to deep sleep. But later on after a having been through a lot nightmares, I discovered I can overcome it by learning how to fly so I managed to rise from my falls-& discovered the joy of finding distant lands & the fantastic feeling of gliding/descending.
We only need to realize & recognize it when we are dreaming to deal with reoccuring nightmares. I could only wish there were books about Lucid dreaming around I could access, then.
Until this day, I never cease to wonder what I missed out on
and what lay beyond had I decided to go with the flow.
I hope this brief tale helps in your understanding of the astral pull.
Old 22-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck

To say it plainly yes it has happened to me. Sometimes we will have random projections that feel like something has pulled us out of body when in reality nothing has, and we are just probably not used to some of the sensations. That is what happens in some cases for sure. But then there are cases which I have no doubt what so ever an entity pulls us out of our body. For me it's never really a pulling sensation but sometimes when I have false awakenings I will think I am awake at first and be laying in my bed, only things will seem different. I am inside of my astral body most likely and then suddenly something will grab me and either throw me off of my bed (out of my body) or will push me off of my bed. Either way I am leaving my body, then it will typically attack me. Not trying to scare you or anything I just wanted to show an honest example of how entities both good and bad are capable of removing our subtle bodies from our physical. The real question is if they trigger the false awakening in order to do so, or do they just wait for the perfect moment of events culminating together to form the circumstances needed to do so. That's the real question indeed.
Old 22-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Master

Astral Explorer you are too focused on entities. That is probably why you have problems with entitles. If you do not focus on it as much, you will not have that problem. I know you will disagree with me. You could say I have been pulled out of my body by an entity. I have been pushed off my bed as well. It is only our interpretation. I think it is ap sensations, my inner self wants to travel or I am very relaxed and that is why it happens. The difference is I do not have a problem with entitles. I do not think about it or worry about it. I do not expect it to happen. If I think I am going to see an entity I probably would see one.
Old 23-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the replies. To be honest I'd be inclined to believe I was leaving my body of my own accord if it wasn't for the fact someone was massaging me. I definitely felt that someone/thing was there especially as I had entered into a mild sort of sleep paralysis too. I didn't feel I was leaving my body of my own will although it wasn't a horrid feeling.
Old 23-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Guide

Ha, I've had that before, feeling like someone was pulling me out and getting an awesome massage :) it was sooo cool until it ended then I'd wonder who was in my room doing that!

I've also had experiences of someone actually pulling me out... And being right there when I am out off my body... The first time that spirit did it I flipped out because my thoughts were being broadcast, because I was talking to myself in my head but then I started feeling my mouth moving and saying exactly what I was thinking... I flipped out a bit and then felt a falling feeling. When I realized what happened I tried to stay still and do it again! And the same person pulled me out of my body... It wasn't like someone grabs you and pulls you out. Tis person hugged me and pulled very gently. As soon as I was out I ran straight toward the door and tried to put my hand through it... Don't remember what happened next but I felt. A slight tug towards my bed and when that happened I woke up in bed, very upset. The spirit was a human looking guy :) trying to be a smarty pants and explain how to go through things... :) it was a fun experience...

I've also had scary experiences where something grabs my feet and forcibly pull me off my bed... Or when I'm tryin got astral project something would walk in and lay right on top of me, and try to pin me down... It was wierd...

I also think I astral project randomly, but if it's not always bad I usually end up hugging some random spirit... It's fun and I would do it again! Hug spirits of course :) and they hug me back too sometimes... Or tickle me... The moment I think about tickling them they do that to me D: never even got the chance to see if spirit people are ticklish... Or I start feeling cats purring right next to me...
Old 24-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Astral Explorer you are too focused on entities. That is probably why you have problems with entitles. If you do not focus on it as much, you will not have that problem. I know you will disagree with me. You could say I have been pulled out of my body by an entity. I have been pushed off my bed as well. It is only our interpretation. I think it is ap sensations, my inner self wants to travel or I am very relaxed and that is why it happens. The difference is I do not have a problem with entitles. I do not think about it or worry about it. I do not expect it to happen. If I think I am going to see an entity I probably would see one.

I am not focused on anything if you read his original post his question is if entities can pull you out of your body. So how does me responding to his question show any indication what so ever of me being focused on anything? I simply answered the question he asked. I know my personal AP sensations if you read my reply to him I clearly stated "Sometimes we will have random projections that feel like something has pulled us out of body when in reality nothing has, and we are just probably not used to some of the sensations. That is what happens in some cases for sure." I gave him both of the possible answers to his question, doing anything less would be doing him a huge injustice. You cannot tell me what my AP sensations are and what they are not, just like I cannot tell you. So please do not attempt to tell me what I need to focus on, cause quite frankly you don't have a clue about that. I know what happens to me every single time I have a projection and it has never changed at all. The latter of my answers are a totally different experience, but they are my experiences. You can interpret my interpretations how ever you wish, but you cannot tell me how to experience my experiences. My response was answering the question the OPer asked.
Old 24-11-2012, 02:17 AM
Master

Astral Explorer perhaps you are right, there were entities that pulled you out of your body. It is your experience and it is not mine. No one knows for certain what really happens. I will try to help you with your problem if I can. Fill your mind up with good positive thoughts before you get out of your body with good adventures that you will enjoy. In your spare time, do the same. If you do that, the problem should get less and less and eventually you will not have a problem.
Old 24-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Not that it's relevant but 'he' is in fact a 'she' :)