Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 13-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
None taken.

Do you believe that the scientific evidence from NASA is credible?

Here is the model that is taken from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7wpEIGU0I

Namaste

If its from NASA yes, but the video is from some guy who claims NASA is hiding the truth. There is no evidence that NASA has any information about this, also there are many other astronomical agencies worldwide, and none of them with all the optical and radio telescopes out there have detected this or they are all hiding the "truth"? (NASA doesn't have say over what non-NASA scientists discover and report worldwide.) That sounds very far fetched.

To break it down further his model indicates that by June 2nd this object was 1.835 AU. (1 AU being the distance between the Earth and Sun or 93 Million Miles.) At that distance a brown dwarf star would be very detectable by radio telescopes, because even though a brown dwarf is a dead star it is still putting out a lot of energy in the form of X-Rays and Magnetic Fields.

Even if for argument's sake we are saying this object is not emitting these wavelengths, we have other means of detection:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf

We have detected Brown Dwarfs, up to 118 parsecs away:

Yet we cannot see one in our own solar system? OR there is a worldwide conspiracy to cover up the existence of this object, which includes every astronomer on the planet with access to equipment capable to seeing this object?

Neither of these seem very plausible.
Old 13-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Experiencer

Scibat,

All you have to do is type in Elenin Dwarf Star or Comet Elenin in a search menu. There are a plethora of links that validate that it exists and that it is headed this way. NASA isn't hiding it. They just aren't advertising it either.

Here are some additional references:

http://www.astrobio.net/pressrelease...ust-passing-by

http://news.discovery.com/space/will...-prophecy.html

http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/201...-of-brown.html

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/co...f-star-elenin/

Here are a couple of related and interesting stories, not all of which I necessarily agree with, that will not help one sleep at night:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...ilian-invasion

Scroll down the page to see this one...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1475.htm

Cheers!
Old 13-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Scibat,

All you have to do is type in Elenin Dwarf Star or Comet Elenin in a search menu. There are a plethora of links that validate that it exists and that it is headed this way. NASA isn't hiding it. They just aren't advertising it either.

Cheers!

It's a comet. Not a dwarf star, HUGE difference amigo. They aren't remotely related to one another. According to the actual links that are scientific, (The first 3) its a big cosmological nothing. It will be barely visible to the naked eye in August.

A comet this size, doesn't have the significant mass to create any sort of disasters or really any effects on the planet and this one isn't going to come close enough to the earth to be dangerous as an impact hazard.

In fact, this link you kindly provided sums up the situation nicely:

http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2011/06/comet-elenin-is-not-satellite-of-brown.html

While this one explains how little it will affect us:

http://news.discovery.com/space/will-earthbound-comet-fulfill-2012-prophecy.html

Here is a quote for those not inclined to read the whole article:

Quote:
The effects of the comet on Earth at closest approach will be as inconsequential as that of a mosquito slamming head-on into an ocean-going supertanker.
Old 13-06-2011, 07:12 PM
Master
Thankyou Avadar.
Spiritlite.
Old 13-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Experiencer

Scibot,

A little while ago you couldn't accept the fact that there was a large object that was headed near this planet and that you didn't know about it because there wasn't a big announcement from NASA and other astronomical organizations. Now you want to quibble over whether or not the object is a dwarf star or a comet.

Some think it is a dwarf star. Others think it is a comet. That is why I suggested that you try both in a search menu.

Regardless, it is headed our way and interpretations do vary as to its environmental impact.

Cheers!
Old 13-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Experiencer

Hi Spiritlite,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Thankyou Avadar.
Spiritlite.
You're most welcome.

Namaste
Old 13-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Scibot,

A little while ago you couldn't accept the fact that there was a large object that was headed near this planet and that you didn't know about it because there wasn't a big announcement from NASA and other astronomical organizations.

No I asked for proof, in my first post: I would love to see some actual scientific evidence of the existence of this dwarf star and its trajectory.

Quote:
Now you want to quibble over whether or not the object is a dwarf star or a comet.

It's hardly a "quibble". There is a vast difference between the insignificance of a comet, verses what a dwarf star would do within the solar system. As you initially claimed this object was.

Quote:
Some think it is a dwarf star. Others think it is a comet. That is why I suggested that you try both in a search menu.

Astronomers who can see the object, call it a comet (which it is). A big dirty snowball in space. A dwarf star is the remains of a dead STAR. It would have been affecting the orbits of planets in our solar system as far back as three years ago.

http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/06/03/what-if-we-replace-comet-elenin-by-brown-dwarf/

Quote:
Regardless, it is headed our way and interpretations do vary as to its environmental impact.

Interpretations may vary, that doesn't mean they are correct. I can interpret the sky as chartreuse, that doesn't make it true or correct. It's environmental impact is nil according to scientific data.

Why do people insist on believing nonsense over scientific fact and hard data? Because some guy claimed it came from discarnate spirits? Would my statements be taken as accurate if I claimed they came from some supernatural source instead of science? Are people really that gullible? Or is it dismissed because I invoke science instead of hocus pocus so I get labeled as the bad guy by people who want to believe in the outlandish? (Mostly rhetorical questions as I don't expect any real helpful replies.).

Oh here is the NASA article on comet Elenin, hardly a big secret just not that newsworthy (Unless you are an astronomer):

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-135

Old 13-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Experiencer

Scibat,

So you went from not believing in the object at all into believing that it is a comet.

And your proof that it exists and that it is a comet is....?

Tada...

One or more of those websites that I referenced.

<< There is a vast difference between the insignificance of a comet, verses what a dwarf star would do within the solar system. As you initially claimed this object was. >>

Comets as well as dwarf stars can cause environmental disasters. It all depends on proximity.

TSOL and others say it is a dwarf star. You and others say it is a comet.

Sorry...but I side with the former. They simply have more creditiblity than you do.

You know, I'd be willing to bet that the sources you side with that say it is a comet also don't believe in UFO's and aliens either. *LOL*

Just as NASA's official stance that extraterrestrials have yet to visit and that there are no underground and underwater bases in existence (in contrast to what has been said by various former governmental insiders in The Disclosure Project), so there will always be varying interpretations of celestial events.

Just like with Elenin.

The Society Of Light's interpretation is on the side of moderation. Some espouse that Elenin's emergence near Terra will be much worse, i.e., have a much greater impact on the environment, and that it could end our current civilization. Again, do a search.

So you went from not believing in any approaching celestial object at all to now believing that it is a comet.

Good for you.

You've learned something today.

And you learned it from reading about a channeled prediction thread that opened your eyes about an approaching celestial object.

Again...good for you!

Maybe if you keep checking these mystical threads other areas of illumination will open up for you too!
Old 13-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Scibat,

So you went from not believing in the object at all into believing that it is a comet.

Incorrect. I asked for proof, you demonstrated proof that something is out there, not the dwarf star your original post claimed, but a comet.

Quote:
And your proof that it exists and that it is a comet is....?

Right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gd_xazysDs

Quote:
Tada...

One or more of those websites that I referenced.

So you posted an actual scientific link in addition to the drivel about a dwarf star, and that proves what exactly?

Quote:
There is a vast difference between the insignificance of a comet, verses what a dwarf star would do within the solar system. As you initially claimed this object was.

Quote:
Comets as well as dwarf stars can cause environmental disasters. It all depends on proximity.

If a comet hit the earth or was of near planetary size and came close enough then yes. This object is neither large enough nor coming close enough.

You like quotes, here is one from NASA:

"Comet Elenin will not encounter any dark bodies that could perturb its orbit, nor will it influence us in any way here on Earth. It will get no closer to Earth than 35 million kilometers [about 22 million miles]. "

Quote:
TSOL and others say it is a dwarf star. You and others say it is a comet.

Well they're wrong. Science says its a comet, NASA says its a comet, the video and pictures available all over the net show that it is clearly a comet.

Quote:
Sorry...but I side with the former. They simply have more creditiblity than you do.

Maybe more than me personally. What about NASA, Discovery and all the astronomers that say its a comet? What about Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin who discovered and named it? Who viewed with a telescope and says its a comet? They're all wrong? The guy who discovered it is wrong?

Quote:
You know, I'd be willing to bet that the sources you side with that say it is a comet also don't believe in UFO's and aliens either. *LOL*

I don't know what they believe, I don't care honestly. It's irrelevant to the current discussion.

Quote:
Just as NASA's official stance that extraterrestrials have yet to visit and that there are no underground and underwater bases in existence (in contrast to what has been said by various former governmental insiders in The Disclosure Project), so there will always be varying interpretations of celestial events.

Just like with Elenin.

Nasa's stance on extraterrestrials is also irrelevant to this discussion. This is about false claims about a dwarf star supposedly going to wreak havoc on the world, when in fact it's just a comet that isn't even going to come that close to us. There are pictures of it, proving it's a comet. The guy who discovered it says it's a comet.

Quote:
The Society Of Light's interpretation is on the side of moderation. Some espouse that Elenin's emergence near Terra will be much worse, i.e., have a much greater impact on the environment, and that it could end our current civilization. Again, do a search.

No search will provide a shred of scientific data to back that up.

Quote:
So you went from not believing in any approaching celestial object at all to now believing that it is a comet.

Did you read my initial post, or anything I said since? I asked for proof, I never said I disbelieved in any approaching celestial object. There is a comet, not a dwarf star as you claimed. The two objects are vastly different, and would have vastly different affects on Earth. Not to mention (for the umpteenth time) a dwarf star would already be creating noticeable disruptions to the solar system which would not have gone unnoticed by astronomers.

Quote:
Good for you.

You've learned something today.

Maybe I have. You obviously haven't though.

Quote:
And you learned it from reading about a channeled prediction thread that opened your eyes about an approaching celestial object.

A prediction about the wrong object (A dwarf star). That couldn't possibly have gone unnoticed in our solar system and how its going to wreck the Earth. Had your initial post referenced a comet instead of a dwarf star I would have checked it out before posting and probably not given this thread a second glance.

Quote:
Again...good for you!

Maybe if you keep checking these mystical threads other areas of illumination will open up for you too!

This kind of illumination, I call irresponsible fear mongering. It's the kind of illumination I can do without.
Old 14-06-2011, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat

This kind of illumination, I call irresponsible fear mongering. It's the kind of illumination I can do without.

I'm with Scibat on this one - I think if there was going to be a near earth event, we'd know by now.