Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Simon Karlos

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurciƩlago
I agree. Isn't this the type of thing the mods have to clean up after this (bad) joke is over?(im not concerned with being rude)

Great question, but it seems that the Moderator Gods have mercy on me! LOL!
Old 28-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Simon Karlos

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Meh, It's not even onto page 2 yet! And besides, it's a delightful diversion from the usual and I would tousle Simon Karlos' hair if he had any. <pinches sk's cheek>

HUGS, sweetie!
Old 28-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Simon Karlos

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Bane
I just got trolled on a pagan forum... and it was entirely unrelated to spirituality. LOL!

good one, you got me there.

LOL, Dragon Bane! You rock, my friend! Deep appreciation.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Felynx

I have to admit Im getting kind of sick of this stuff on the forum, and all by the same guy too. If I want a good laugh I'll go to 4chan.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:52 PM
moondreamer

For those of you who don't like these kinds of threads...don't respond :)

You're just encouraging him lol ;)
Old 28-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Master

Simon was just trying to have a bit of fun. I did not see anything wrong with it. If it happened a lot then OK it would get irritating. It has only happened once. Simon sounds like a very nice person.
Old 28-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Simon Karlos

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Simon was just trying to have a bit of fun. I did not see anything wrong with it. If it happened a lot then OK it would get irritating. It has only happened once. Simon sounds like a very nice person.

You're a sweetheart Suzy! I admittedly have been having some fun posting several other similar threads as this one, from time to time here at SF. It is true: Those who lack a sense of JOY need not click on the threads or respond at all. It's as simple as that. Joy is the entire purpose of spirituality, and this includes lightening up, easing up and not being such a hard-a$$.

Don't worry folks, I'm not posting any more joke threads in the AP forum, although this thread is no more a "joke" than any other thread on this entire website; meaning that I see the humor and silliness in every single post I read here, including mine. Why? The love we seek is never ever "out here" in a forum, in anyone else, or in anything "external" to us, and my posts are really a play on that idea. It's healthy to not make a big deal of things, also considering that any issues you have will dampen your "out-of-body" experiences.

HUGS all
Old 28-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Simon Karlos

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondreamer
For those of you who don't like these kinds of threads...don't respond :)

You're just encouraging him lol ;)

Haha, Moondreamer! Shh! I guess the cat's outta the bag now!
Old 28-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Master
hehe i think you have earn't your rights to a few wasted megabytes Mr Karlos haha ...

You have, and continue to make a wonderful contribution to the community
Old 28-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
hehe i think you have earn't your rights to a few wasted megabytes Mr Karlos haha ...

You have, and continue to make a wonderful contribution to the community

Hehe. Thanks, m'dear friend! Deep appreciation!