Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 14-05-2019, 06:24 AM
Knower
Bunny East love

Namaste,

I grew up in tge West and was raised by good and intelligent people.
For 25, years all the people i knew acted and behaved as if they are the body they occupy. They are not evil by themselves, but they are completely unaware of our nature. Namaste. Being unaware is understwood by me, it is normal. How is it that most of the western people I know, subconsciously choose not to want to know what they are from the inside. Thei focus of attention is only towards outside world and other people most of the time. What they really desire is nonstop pleasure from living And that is why they go to work, because money is the main means to get satusfaction of the senses. And at night their best friend is the TV, which is a desease.

The east has wisdom. They shared their philosophy and teaching with the world. They gave deeper understanding with yoga, vedas, upanishads to the west.

And now I see some indian rock band, created from ISCON members, playing rock instrumental on a guitar and singing maha mantra in indian, in a western-rock manner. Should I explain who created rock music, what its philosophy is and what it is all about?

Is this what the east took from the west in exchange for the wisdom it gave ? It is a poison this one.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:30 AM
Knower
What comes after kali yuga ?
Old 14-05-2019, 06:34 AM
Master

Sorry, but I have to call ** on that. I used to live in Singapore and it was more materialistic than any Western country I've been to. Same thing with China, which is officially Atheist and practically no one there believes in any sort of God or Spirit. People in Thailand are incredibly pleasure-seeking (which I must admit, I quite like). Perhaps places like India, Nepal or Bali are partial exceptions, but for how long? These places are also embracing western-style consumerism and a materialistic culture.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:36 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Sorry, but I have to call ** on that. I used to live in Singapore and it was more materialistic than any Western country I've been to. Same thing with China, which is officially Atheist and practically no one there believes in any sort of God or Spirit. People in Thailand are incredibly pleasure-seeking (which I must admit, I quite like). Perhaps places like India, Nepal or Bali are partial exceptions, but for how long? These places are also embracing western-style consumerism and a materialistic culture.

What it means to be sorry because you have to "give **" ?
Old 14-05-2019, 06:45 AM
Master
Quote:
And now I see some indian rock band, created from ISCON members, playing rock instrumental on a guitar and singing maha mantra in indian, in a western-rock manner. Should I explain who created rock music, what its philosophy is and what it is all about?

Are you able to post a link or give the name of the rock band?

What do you think rock music is all about please could you explain?

There are truths, poetry, help and positivity among other things that can be found in rock music. To paint it as a poison across the board, you're either misinformed or know little about it imo.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Are you able to post a link or give the name of the rock band?

What do you think rock music is all about please could you explain?

There are truths, poetry, help and positivity among other things that can be found in rock music. To paint it as a poison across the board, you're either misinformed or know little about it imo.

I am not a teacher. Or a preacher. I am well informed from theory and practial experience in my life.
Whoever has at least superficial knowledge of alchemy and the understanding of hiw sounds can change properties of matter will understand the the energies from the guitars. The ones who inspire the instrumentals, wheater englightent or not, they have great wisdom and they know the science what some people call simply "magick". And they serve only themselves. The knowledge is there and can be found. You shouldn't assume too fast about how informomed I am.

I can also write beautiful poetry, by the way, and I can disguse it as good, while it can contain evil spell inside. Many can do this.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:01 AM
Knower
The gutar symbolises human speech cordes of the throat. The music is a speech by itself. It not simply music, it contains information, just it is encoded.

The piano symbolises human white lungs, and the breathing. Piano is not a random instrument , it has a very particular meaning . And human cannot have thinking without air. Piano emanates thoughts, in the language of sounds. People then breath these sounds from the atmosphere. You can use to heal , you can use to affect people's will.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsun
I am not a teacher. Or a preacher. I am well informed from theory and practial experience in my life.
Whoever has at least superficial knowledge of alchemy and the understanding of hiw sounds can change properties of matter will understand the the energies from the guitars. The ones who inspire the instrumentals, wheater englightent or not, they have great wisdom and they know the science what some people call simply "magick". And they serve only themselves. The knowledge is there and can be found. You shouldn't assume too fast about how informomed I am.

I can also write beautiful poetry, by the way, and I can disguse it as good, while it can contain evil spell inside. Many can do this.

Guitar energy is not inherently evil. Are you saying that guitarists only serve themselves ie evil?

Do you share your poetry on SP? I would like to read if I may and if you would like to share at all. Is it as good as Eddie Vedder's?
Do you write poetry that contains evil spells knowingly?

I feel an Eric Clapton solo coming on.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:29 AM
Knower
Quote:
Guitar energy is not inherently evil. Are you saying that guitarists only serve themselves ie evil?

Do you share your poetry on SP? I would like to read if I may and if you would like to share at all. Is it as good as Eddie Vedder's?

I feel an Eric Clapton solo coming on.

Guitarist and Vocals do not know what they do. They have talents to sing and to play music. That is all they want.And many like the fame and money. They have no evil intentions...well most of them.

They however have contracts with recording studios... But, I will not go conscpiracy theory now.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:

" I feel an Eric Clapton solo coming on.
"

Tears in heaven..... , love it