Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-04-2019, 08:39 PM
Experiencer

A Cocktail Party

On the night of April 4, I was awoken 3-4 times throughout the night. Usually when that happens, it is because there is a ghost present. That night I saw a tall man, a shorter man, and a woman. The last time I woke up, I tried to move but could not. This is the first time I felt the sensation of night paralysis despite waking up and seeing ghosts over 40 times.

The next day, I asked my coworker about it who can see and sense these things better than me. I went to her and told her it felt like a parade in my house. She cracked up laughing and when I asked her why, she said it was more like a cocktail party. When I asked her what she meant by that, she said that there were about 15 ghosts in my room, chit-chatting with one another and paying me no mind.

Is this normal? What's the most amount of ghosts any of you seen at one place?
Old 22-04-2019, 05:48 PM
Guide

I have experienced sleep paralysis multiple times and I hope it never happens again. The worst sleep paralysis experience I had was while I was visiting a friend and was sleeping in her bedroom. I wasn't even asleep but just trying to fall asleep and I felt a very menacing presence in the corner of the room and then my whole body froze and I felt extreme terror. I started praying and eventually was able to move one of my toes and then the sleep paralysis ended. My friend had other weird things happen in her basement suite when living there. I remember trying to scream out for my friend but had no voice and was "paralyzed" with fear and couldn't do anything. My friend was lying next to me and I couldn't even wake her up. Other times sleep paralysis has happened I felt stronger and better prepared and the experience was less intense.

Maybe you attracted the neighborhood spirit gang to your home and one of those spirits is a menace. LOL. I think ghosts can sense those of us who are more open or easier to communicate with. I have been woken up in the night by spirits as well and its not always to scare or bother me.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Experiencer

One of my spiritual friends says even if they do not mean to harm me, their presence is not great for my overall health. Any advice on getting them to not come and visit so often?
Old 25-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Guide

When I notice some weird energies in my home, I sage my house. I also pray for protection and state that only positive and loving energy is allowed in my house. Another thing I sometimes do is imagine a big pink energy bubble surrounding my entire house, as if it is a bubble of protection.
Old 25-04-2019, 05:31 PM
Master

I remember as kid having s.p. a few times . It only lasted a few sec.s between being fully asleep and fully awake ..When you know its your body cutting off your brain so you dont act out your dream s , its no big deal. On the ghosts having a party , its my belief that they are all over and most dont really do much . I have one or more that hide stuff . I have a post on this forum from a few months ago about a smart phone that was hid on me. by a ghost . Now a cell phone you can just call and its easy to find . I dont know if the ghost knew that .
Old 25-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I remember as kid having s.p. a few times . It only lasted a few sec.s between being fully asleep and fully awake ..When you know its your body cutting off your brain so you dont act out your dream s , its no big deal. On the ghosts having a party , its my belief that they are all over and most dont really do much . I have one or more that hide stuff . I have a post on this forum from a few months ago about a smart phone that was hid on me. by a ghost . Now a cell phone you can just call and its easy to find . I dont know if the ghost knew that .

Interesting. My problem is that I always lose stuff. Sometimes I will open a cupboard and find what I thought I lost. Always in the weirdest places. Like tweezers in the cupboard with my dinner plates!
Old 28-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Master

Its when I find stuff in places I would never have put them and others would not of either I know I have a ghost or more .
Old 29-04-2019, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

So far, I mostly just see them. There was once when I heard a guy's voice saying "hey". Another time one hit the couch that I was laying on, and yet another, I felt one touch my butt. I also had my lights turn on, and my Nintendo Switch turn on while I was watching tv. I feel all kinds of crazy, lol.