Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 23-04-2019, 12:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Have you tried drinking Chrys: Tea, it's one of my favorite tea's, you can buy it in Chinese Supermarkets.

My Dad used to drink it but I have never tried it. It is certainly worth a shot.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-04-2019, 12:14 AM
Master
I found Chrysanthemum tea on Amazon....ordered myself a packet. Thanks for the suggestion sky.

Old 27-04-2019, 09:24 AM
Master
My Chrysanthemum tea arrived. Just had a cup and found it very relaxing.

Old 11-06-2019, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
This is a nasty fear. The fear of death, damnation and mortality. It is something which has been plaguing me all my life. Sometimes it turns into terror. It may also be the cause behind my psychosis.

I've been trying all manner of cures for it. The other week I was reading my flower remedy book and I re-read the section on the Chrysanthemum flower. It gave me an idea to try these remedies in a focused way.

I bought three bottles and started taking them regularly. It is helping. My paranoia is easing away. I feel hopeful. It is too early to say whether they have healed the problem or just alleviated it. I shall continue with the treatment.

Chrysanthemum is sold by FES remedies in America.

Turn to Christ in repentance and you shall have nothing to fear.
Old 13-06-2019, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
This is a nasty fear. The fear of death, damnation and mortality. It is something which has been plaguing me all my life. Sometimes it turns into terror. It may also be the cause behind my psychosis.

I've been trying all manner of cures for it. The other week I was reading my flower remedy book and I re-read the section on the Chrysanthemum flower. It gave me an idea to try these remedies in a focused way.

I bought three bottles and started taking them regularly. It is helping. My paranoia is easing away. I feel hopeful. It is too early to say whether they have healed the problem or just alleviated it. I shall continue with the treatment.

Chrysanthemum is sold by FES remedies in America.

I know someone who has a similar situation, Honza, and I've noted that over the last month or more you've been posting in intelligent manner, as opposed to your former posting history.
How long have you been using this? I looked up FES.

Do you attribute this to Chrysanthemum oil or essence?

Curious which aspect of it you are using as I see there are different types.
Is it the essential oil, or is it "fragrance"... or..?
Thanks.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-06-2019, 03:31 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Nobody can damn us but us. Space is not some independent somewhere, it is something we create within our own consciousness. Life is a state of mind and death is a change of that state of mind. Heaven is not somewhere we go, but a state of being, something we create within ourselves. Though I no longer call myself a Christian, I do think the philosophies and teachings of Jesus can go a long way toward helping us understand how to create that state of being. Fill your heart with fear, hatred, and intolerance and you will find you have created a hell within you, and since within you is the only place you can ever dwell, you will find yourself in that hell. Fill your heart with love, compasion, and understanding, and you will find you have created a heaven within you. Heaven is not a reward for filling your heart with love, Jesus, God, or the Holy Spirit, it is the result of it.
Old 13-06-2019, 03:38 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Au contrary to the good man above I think if it's a terror - stepping away from all this "religious" talk can be better.

I would have to second this idea @Honza.
If just for a moment, strip away the 2000 plus years of Christianity that has been built up around Jesus since his death on the cross. What does Jesus look like to you then. Is this someone who would go around condemning you or anyone to damnation? I know I don't think so.
Old 17-06-2019, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I would have to second this idea @Honza.
If just for a moment, strip away the 2000 plus years of Christianity that has been built up around Jesus since his death on the cross. What does Jesus look like to you then. Is this someone who would go around condemning you or anyone to damnation? I know I don't think so.

Errant statement. People, by their own behavior and actions, condemn themselves.
Stemming from ego, and the survival instinct, of which we are all afflicted with, ketzer.
You are no exception.
But, the Lord's purpose is to save.

Salvation was always primary, in the old testament and new, as should be evident.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-06-2019, 09:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Not sure if it's any use to you, but I managed to somewhat overcome the same problem by reading a lot of accounts from https://www.nderf.org/

Not gonna lie here, some of them may involve the damnation stuff but the fact that they are so few makes me doubt the credibility about them.
Old 17-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Master

Quote:

Then it has worked hasn't it - the Bible I mean. And other religions. All those threats, however dressed up in chosen words, the floods, the fires, the turning to stone, the hangings on the cross, the eternal damnation, the day of judgement, Armageddon, all those perfide little instances telling you to be good - otherwise.
It may help you to know that there are people, such as myself, who are actually looking forward to dying. I allow myself to say this as I am now really an old man, life is somewhat tedious as far as moving about, cooking, cleaning, shopping is concerned - although there is nothing on the horizon which indicates anything happening shortly. As my life's desire has always been to know, I am now getting near that moment when I'll know or not. I'm therefore looking forward to it - if there, at the end, is nothing - so what, the universe has been here for 13 billion years plus and I never noticed.

Just to say, I have every reason based on empirical experiences to think that things will go on.

You are on this planet, as you are and where you are as a result of all that has ever happened in the universe from the very first moment. You can call these happenings karma or evolution or development or emerging from chaos into unity, whatever you call it you are the sum of all your experiences as one individual and as part of a collective mind.
Some of us live in slums, some of us are pygmies in the jungles, some of us are Eskimos and others are surf-boarders on Bondi beach. Whatever and wherever you are - you are simply the sum of the total happenings of the universe leading to your appearance on this planet which was unavoidable. At the moment you came into the world and had your bottom smacked the life ahead of you kicked off. On your terms!!! Again - On Your Terms!!! You and your genes and DNA are the results of your choices and decisions.
The world you see when you look out of your eyes is the world you have created for yourself together with all your senses with all its perfections and imperfections, you are the one who puts a value onto the things you observe.
What I'm saying is change the way you see things - just work on it for a while - doing it for yourself and you'll see there is no need to fear, we are on a great adventure, we are part of a multidimensional universe which is a projection of our inner life and each of us is responsible for what we are.

Maybe this helps.