Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-07-2018, 04:27 AM
Knower
Suicide scar from past life now itches

I have a past-life scar on my chest which might have been self-inflicted in a suicide. What does it mean after all this time to have it start itching?? Like out of the blue??? I don’t have any exposure to chemicals or bug bites but I am just curious on why all of a sudden it itches. Thank you all for any input.
Old 14-07-2018, 11:47 PM
Master

might mean you are in range of similar things to what made you choose death last time and be reminding you of that.
Old 15-07-2018, 02:57 AM
Knower
That’s interesting because I feel something close to a deja vu. I lost my husband like I did in the last life and still trying to piece life together without him. I really do feel I am living a parallel life to my past life.
Old 15-07-2018, 05:53 AM
Experiencer

If you commited suicide in your most recent past life then it is my belief you have to repeat the same life until you finish it. Just my belief. I too have a suicide scar on the roof of my mouth from shooting myself. I am very sorry you lost your husband :(

Namaste`
Old 15-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Master

Could be a bug bite or be infected.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:50 AM
Knower
Thanks Compendium. I am for sure certain I am repeating what I haven’t finished. My husband was my husband in my past life also but death has separated us again. I wonder now if the family I have I also had in the past. Has anyone ever wondered?
Old 16-07-2018, 11:33 AM
Master

It might be that you are being reminded that it is time to heal the wound?
Old 18-07-2018, 04:23 AM
Knower
That’s true Melahin. Itching after being hurt is a sign of healing. You know it’s kind of interesting that our bodies are only costumes to our soul. When you strip strip it down to the bare the truth is our soul has so many identities but has only one true higher self and I sometimes feel my many identities leaned more towards the one. I guess I’m trying to say that I feel I had this scar longer, like from two past lives?? I really do feel I have been on this journey much longer.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:33 PM
Master

Have you heard about the Emotion Code and trapped emotions?
Old 19-07-2018, 12:03 AM
Knower
I would have to say I haven’t. What is that about?