Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 16-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Knower
The Complete Book of Numerology by David A. Phillips

I started reading the Complete Book of Numerology by David A. Phillips and I feel like I should publicly apologize to all the Numerology experts out there for ever doubting you!

Before this book, I had read about numerology on the Internet, followed the instructions and read the descriptions for my life path number but I never got much out of those web pages and now I realize those are to numerology what newspaper sun-sign horoscopes are to astrology (NOT the whole picture of it!).

I devoured David Phillips book. It blew my mind and then I kept reading and it blew my mind some more.

My (birthdate) numerology Birth Chart grid is astonishing. It definitely points to my strengths and weaknesses in a way that I was blind to before.

I am in love with numerology!!!! I am sorry I ever doubted you all!