Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-02-2018, 04:48 AM
Suspended
Is this beginning of union in some way?

So recently when I lay down, and since I'm always thinking of her (my twin flame), she's on my mind as I close my eyes and get comfortable. Well, tonight I did that, and to add to it I could feel her presence / energy / emotions / and thoughts all over me. I mean it was like we were merging through the fabric of space even though she's several thousand miles away. This merging maybe lasted an hour.

After all this happened I ended up not sleeping, and felt refreshed and new.

I'm just wondering if this is part of the twin flame phenomena? I'm not sure what to call it.

Can twin flames heal each other this way?

Thank you! :)
Old 08-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

I thought you said you were over her. What happened? Did she contact you?
Old 09-03-2018, 01:56 AM
Experiencer

It seems like any time I interact with my twin flame on the astral plane it is healing/refreshing. Remember this is energy being affected by another energetic being. The interaction of energy with energy will of course have effects on each other.

Healing is love's natural ability.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:54 AM
Experiencer
I go through periods which could last from a few days to several weeks when I feel what you have described. In all these years not once has that led to “union.” But who knows... that’s just my personal experience which may not apply to anyone else.

One thing that does apply to all of us, though, is the fact that the connection itself will always be there in one form or another in spite of where our lives may be on any given moment.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:16 AM
Experiencer

I experience that on and off with my TF, but I wouldn't say a union has happened yet. Somewhat like lunapixie, it will feel that way for a few days to several weeks, then disappear for a while before returning. I'm not really sure what it is. I just embrace it for the experience at this point. Labels don't seem to be doing me much good.
Old 23-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Newbie ;)

tf

tired of on and off ... dont know anymore