Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-02-2015, 08:39 AM
StarRobin

The Tudor era all the way through to the Victorian era. I enjoy reading and learning about the Plantagenets too, but it just doesn't interest me as much as the others. I love history, especially learning about the British monarchy, so that explains why I love learning about these eras, but I know I would be comfortable in a Tudor style dress and Hampton Court Palace!
Old 15-02-2015, 05:02 PM
electrum198

I love history but tend to have always had a big interest in ancient greece and egypt even when very young i find myself at the moment drawn to ancient celtic symbols the triskel and triquatra i have the triskel tattooed on my chest
Old 16-02-2015, 01:35 AM
Red83

greek's gods era and a lot with atlantis.. have no idea why :)
Old 22-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Mik26

Definitely the Deep South in the 1800s and prevolutionary France. I've also always been interested in Victorian England and colonial India.

Interestingly enough I had two past lives in the south. But none of the other time frames have come up, though I've only had one other regression which was in the carribean during the early 1800s.
Old 23-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Deactivated Account

For me it's 1950s, New York City. The great war had ended, jazz was the staple of the time, with the breakouts artists in soul music getting their footing, ie Sam Cooke, Otis Redding. It was a reckless time in the big city. Everyone was after fame and money, and intent on rebuilding their lives.

Not only do I remember the setting of my most recent lifetime, I remember what I did, and pieces of that life. It was a dark time.

Other than this time period the only era I've felt truly connected to was Atlantis, as mentioned by others.
Old 06-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Beautifulmind

most of the periods mentioned above ..even BC period(one had a dream that i was somewhere when there were no roads and ppl traveled on mules -width of path was enough for mule steps only. ppl lived not in houses but in caves carved out of rock)..anything in past but future... :)
Old 07-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Master

i really feel like i have some connection to some kind of hunter gatherer native american society. maybe it's my imagination, but i get a lot of guidance and synchs related to books by native americans. also, sites, threads of native american subjects. so i know it's a broad category, since many different tribes, yet i feel a connection to that, so somewhere somehow, sometime in traditional native america..

i also am more and more interested in tribal communities of all kinds. just like the communal values, more than modern ones. indigenous roots, i guess we all have, if you go far enough back in genetic history?

also, i lately seem to feel more drawn and have dreams and book/author guidance and synchs relating to the victorian era, particularly the artists and avant garde kind of artists and social movements that were on the cutting edge, ahead of the time social values. paris, maybe? anyway... i like to dream about it. moulin rouge and such.. hehe
Old 07-03-2015, 01:30 AM
Suspended

l mentioned ancient Greece (always liked Socrates) and Rome before, but also lndia - l was naturally sitting in Yoga positions from a very young age (lotus mainly) and l've being doing yoga most of my life. So, lndia has had the greatest effect on my evolution, l think..
Old 18-03-2015, 02:39 AM
Master
I gravitate towards the 1970's era, the Civil rights movement . I love learning about Malcom x, Angela Davis, Black panther activist and Founders Bobby Seale and Huey P. Newton. I also enjoy the music R&B slow love songs. I like ancient Egypt too, and India learning about Hinduism. I don't know why I like Ohio, especially Columbus and Cleveland , I have no family there nor have I ever been to Ohio. But I would love to see their tourist attractions such as the Rock N Roll hall of fame, and their Art museums and zoos and aquarium centers.
Old 28-03-2015, 06:09 AM
Knower
I have a wide range of interest when it comes to history. Not all these represent time period I have lived in past lives. My main areas of interest are: Roman, China (Tang Dynasty), First Crusades, late Medieval, Renaissance, 1600s, American Frontier, American Civil War, Indian Wars, Boer War, Mexico Revolution, WWI and WWII. I didn't have an interest in ancient Mexico until I went to the Yucatan and had flash memories of having once lived in the ancient Maya culture.

I often think about my past life memories and write down anything I can remember. Its surprising how many details I recalled that could be Googled successfully for verification. I seem to know a lot of obscure details that only a few history books have noted.