Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Newbie ;)

The White Lion tiger beings of Antares

Have you heard about them? ANY info! Thank you!
So, i searched for ”tiger starseeds” on youtube. I scrolled and just got stuck on one name;” antares”.... i got chills, my heart started to beat faster and got worm, and i got a sense of ”HOME-here is your answer”, and i just Said to myself ”its tigerlions, its tigerlions”- and damn right it was! .... White tiger lions. Ive been a tiger Lion my whole life. id like to know, what you know, about the White tiger lions from antares. Thank you/stockholm
Old 27-02-2020, 10:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Anyone! 😊❤️
Old 27-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Youtube: antares starseed... the video is there, i felt Their pressence through the whole video as i do right now! Chills! Heartbeats! Anyone else can feel it??
Old 02-03-2020, 02:04 PM
Master
I've heard of tigons and ligers, not off worldly ones though.

Ligers and tigons are both hybrid big cats. Tigons are produced when a male tiger breeds with a female lion. Ligers are the offspring of a male lion bred with a female tiger. Although they both result from a tiger and lion crossbreed, their specific parentage is what differentiates ligers from tigons.

From this website:

https://animals.mom.me/difference-be...gons-3506.html
Old 03-03-2020, 09:50 AM
Seeker

tigresses are great fĂșn
Old 03-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Seeker

Hello

I was reading about ligers and tigons only yesterday. But these were physically on earth. Id never even thought of it before but got the urge to look it up. I was told I am a Lyron but have been seeing a massive white tiger lately. I have seen what I would call cat people but they had striped faces. I am unsure about your situation am wondering if it could be a message that you have incarnated as a tiger in one life and a lion in another? I hope you get the answer.

trace x
Old 04-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy1
I was reading about ligers and tigons only yesterday. But these were physically on earth. Id never even thought of it before but got the urge to look it up. I was told I am a Lyron but have been seeing a massive white tiger lately. I have seen what I would call cat people but they had striped faces. I am unsure about your situation am wondering if it could be a message that you have incarnated as a tiger in one life and a lion in another? I hope you get the answer.

trace x

Surely a sign right there! 😊❤️
Thats funny, they got stripes? If i may ask, were they on two legs upright? Tell me more! 😊 i havent seen them really, just shapes of them, and can feel their pressence and know they are there. I get chills whenever the antares beings are around. Could be true. I have always wished for a catpeople to exist, standing on two legs upright like humans, but they are cats, more intelligent than humans, closely connected to angels! And i also wished to be one of these Imaginary catbeings ! So its all so weird funny
Old 04-03-2020, 04:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

trace x

Whenever i feel depressed and i think of myself as a leopardlike being i feel very very good , Lion & tigers and Other cats works too, but im at my best as a leopard! 🤔
Old 05-03-2020, 05:51 AM
Seeker

Its definitely some type of confirmation for you. Have you heard of the Lyrans? I think I would look them up if I was you and see if anything resonates. Do you work on past lives at all? It could be you are a Lyran star seed. Many of us have had past lives as all different star seeds. I have a deep connection with cats especially lions and tigers. I got confirmation that I am a Lyran star seed from someone else aswell. Your not feeling this connected to them for no reason. Whoop! how exciting for you. All I can tell you is what I experienced on more that one occasion is that while dropping off I heard talking. In my mind I asked who are you please. The reply was Lyran and he showed me, gave me a vision of himself a cats face but built like a human (on two legs). Someone else I know has seen one too. So glad you are talking about this aswell I don't feel so bonkers any more hahax
Old 09-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Its definitely some type of confirmation for you. Have you heard of the Lyrans? I think I would look them up if I was you and see if anything resonates. Do you work on past lives at all? It could be you are a Lyran star seed. Many of us have had past lives as all different star seeds. I have a deep connection with cats especially lions and tigers. I got confirmation that I am a Lyran star seed from someone else aswell. Your not feeling this connected to them for no reason. Whoop! how exciting for you. All I can tell you is what I experienced on more that one occasion is that while dropping off I heard talking. In my mind I asked who are you please. The reply was Lyran and he showed me, gave me a vision of himself a cats face but built like a human (on two legs). Someone else I know has seen one too. So glad you are talking about this aswell I don't feel so bonkers any more hahax

Yes i have heard about the lyrans, it all made sence to me when i heard about all of this. No i dont know Much about past lives, i know im not an earthbeing ”born ” here, and i know something has happened to me lives before this, as to most of us i think. Have a feeling something has happened to the felines too. Do you feel familiar with any of this, this is just my feelings. Yes and no you are not crazy �� same here, mostly tigers but also lions... but ALL cats!