Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 18-11-2018, 12:57 PM

The following are the possible beliefs:
1) Earth and people on earth are upgrading to another dimension.
2) A new earth is coming and the old earth is collapsing.
3) A new world should be born in the middle of the chaos.
4) A new type of people are expected to be born in the middle of the chaos.
Which of these shall we believe? How shall we cope in any circumstances? The new circumstances compel changes and compel us to look inside ourselves. If we pay our attention to outer circumstances and changes, we will definitely feel vulnerable and fearful. What shall we do to cope in any circumstances?
Old 21-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Master
I am starting to discover there's a cycle of generations. New replaces the old. It's a never ending cycle started at the beginning of life itself. When I was younger I too wanted to change the world. I didn't change anything, it changed me. 1 day at time 1 experience after the next. Fine tuning my life, spiritual beliefs,and ways of thinking.
Old 28-11-2018, 04:54 AM

Yes, there is a cycle, in everything. This is a gradual process, from bad to good and from good to bad. Everything has its law. Not a thing can be changed. Nevertheless, we can change ourselves. We can change the world within ourselves.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:38 AM

Mental health is equally important to physical health. Mind pollution is one issue that we should deal with. Since we were born, our mind has been filled with pollution from schooling, family and media. Schooling, family and media feed us with things like values, intentions, conditions, restrictions... We try very hard to adjust ourselves to the requirements from the school, family and society, to be nice, to be good, to be loyal... And we are not real us anymore. Many emotions have been suppressed. We are the mixture of the requirements. Mind pollution is amount of negative thought process absorbed at each moment without noticing, generating evil effects on our behaviors and emotions, and draining of our creative energy. Each thought thinks itself as a whole and the thought takes up our mind as a whole, too. Moment by moment, a new thought comes up and the old thoughts stay in the subconsciousness. We forget they even existed, however, these old thoughts eventually come up and affect us when all things are ready in life. This non creative energy, which is dangerously hazardous, leaves no space for vital creativity for us. For years, the mind has carried on a haphazard reign over our experiences and emotions, continually replacing happiness with stress, satisfaction with anxiety. Pollution is nourished and shaped in the mind. Absorption of this negativity creates doubts, anxiety, unwanted aggression... If we suppress our emotions, it will be an obstacle to the mind. Our mind leaves no space and cannot receive any messages from the unknown. When we are overwhelmed with conflicts from experiences and expectations, we tend to get panicking, anxious, even fearful. Our logical brain senses chaos. As a result, our logical brain tries to find solutions to ease our mind, because this is the only way to make ourselves feel better. In fact, in attempting overcoming this chaos, our logical brain might be in a state of more chaos. Our world is in the middle of the chaos; it is because our world is full of so-called "solutions". Our logical brain thinks these solutions can solve all our problems, but actually these solutions don't solve any of our problems and they actually cause more chaos. Therefore, it is necessary to clean up our mind pollution for we need to free some space to take positive emotions and to receive messages.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimancheMars
The following are the possible beliefs:
Which of these shall we believe? How shall we cope in any circumstances? The new circumstances compel changes and compel us to look inside ourselves. If we pay our attention to outer circumstances and changes, we will definitely feel vulnerable and fearful. What shall we do to cope in any circumstances?

I just broke my brain on another thread, but apparently I am renewed with a new cup of coffee! So, I guess you're asking for opinions? Options? Beliefs? Not quite sure what it is you are wanting, but I'll take a stab at it (from my perspective of what I'm learning).

Well, I've listened to a lot of Dolores Cannon, and listened to a lot of QHHT sessions on You Tube, and I have myself received a few channelings on this subject. Having said all that, I am still not convinced that what this is all talking about is a new physical Earth. I do think there maybe a new nonphysical Earth. That makes more sense to me. So, in the 5th dimension, I can live on this 3D Earth, but still participate at the 5th dimensional level. I believe we are waking up to our physic senses, and can perceive this 3D Earth in ways we never could before using these new 5D psychic tools we are being able to access. More of a spiritual awakening. And with these new senses comes the ability to travel to this new nonphysical earth without our bodies somehow...

What comes to mind is be careful what you wish for. I don't believe the old earth is collapsing, and I think that this concept was born out of fear. There is a lot of fear out there that anyone can tap into, but I don't think it is helpful to perpetuate it. The spiritual awakening that we are a part of, that is around us now, is all about connecting to love and getting rid of all of these old fears we have. The world is not going to blow up. I do believe we all create our own reality, and we can connect to the Earth consciously each day. The only reason we are physical is because the Earth lets us live here. So in my day, I appreciate the Earth and connect to her, and love her, and I believe she knows that. I try my best to love nature each day and appreciate it. All she wants is acknowledgement of our appreciation. So if you take the time to appreciate her, she acknowledges that appreciation. She knows all of us, and allows us to live here. If you don't feed into the fear (the news media fear) about an occurrence that is happening, it can dissipate. It is just, if millions of people see the news and believe something is coming their way and they have no way of stopping it or changing it, then they better get out of the way. She does like to shake us up a bit and get us out of our houses and therefore closer back to her. A this is too big a subject LOL. Just love nature and the natural world and try as best you can to be a part of that every day, and magic happens. That's all I'm saying about that.

These are all big subjects, aren't they? This really is a 2 part question. Chaos creates change, that is for sure. Usually the chaos is there to help us to change, shake us out of our comfort zones and look at life differently than before. It usually takes time to appreciate how much we have changed from the chaos that come into our lives. It is hard to get a bigger picture while we are in the middle of the chaos. Hopefully, with this new awakening and the new energies that are around us that we can all access now, we can change from Joy rather than from Fear, and so the chaos will be more - not so chaotic, become less and less fear and more and more Joy. Creating our lives from Joy is the switch we are all looking for. Using that switch in our lives is the key. Having the key and using it are 2 different things LOL. When we use this key and decide to create from joy instead of from fear, yes, I do believe we are then living in a new world we created for ourselves.

Still not liking how these questions are phrased - they are more fear based, because chaos brings to mind "terrible", which is definately a fear vibration. Raise your vibration out of fear, and then the question becomes, are a new type of people being born? I absolutely believe so. So there are 2 parts to this answer:

Part 1: As each generation is born, they come into this world with the gifts from the generation that was before them and all of the generations before that. So, say you are 25, and your parents were hippies that wanted a cleaner earth, wanted to be closer to the earth but saw all of the negative things that were changing the earth, and they wanted a better way to be alive on this planet, a more loving way to live on this planet, a cleaner more appreciative way to live on this planet, and they fought for that. And then you were born, and when you were born, that gift was given to you, the culmination of all of their dreams became born into you (you got the gift of what they were wanting) and now you are 25, and living in a more aware generation of how we can be on this earth and take better care of the earth and be more connected to the earth and love the earth, etc, and you have a child. That child gets the benefit of all that you have wanted, and is born with those benefits.

Part II. The children being born into this world now are cable-ready (as Abraham put it). They have the knowledge of their parents gifted to them at birth. They know how to use this technology that is upon this earth, and they are already plugged into it. They know how to use their psychic senses, because the generations before them access that. They are cable-ready and psychic. They are connected in a way we have a hard time believing. But it is because of their parents and grandparents wanting that came before them, that they get the benefit of that wanting and just are what their parents were wanting. It is now for the parent to be taught by the children, and that has always been true throughout history. It is just, will the parent allow themselves to be taught by their children? That is always a question for the parent. It is so much fun to be taught by your children and grandchildren. It is just simply amazing and difficult to put into words.

Now I need more coffee...
Old 31-12-2018, 07:22 AM

Our body is a fine machine. The body has its wisdom. At night, after we fall asleep, the body, organs and cells function themselves. The cells communicate with each other. Our body knows what is good for it. When we eat something good for the body, it feels light. How do we know what to eat or drink and what not to? A deprivation diet is not good for our health. Our intuitive selves are always attuned to what we need in body, mind and soul. Our intuition reminds us to slow down, listen, and pay attention to the messages and signs that our bodies are continuously delivering about which are best for us in any given moment. These messages can be transmitted in a variety of ways, such as genuine hunger, cravings, addictions, allergies, good and bad moods, energy levels from high to low, physical discomfort, and pleasurable sensations. As we begin to understand the subtleties of food nutrition, we will know what all of these signals mean. For instance, when we have dry, cool skin; perhaps we need to take more water and vegetables. Vegetables are full of water. We need to know how to pay intuitive attention to what our body needs, drawing on a number of energetic perspectives of food. Food is powerful medicine. Sometimes the remedy lies in what we take in, and sometimes it’s dependent upon what we leave out. Sometimes we feel like to eat a certain food; it is because we need some nutrition from it. We might use foods as a subtle energy healing tool. Apart from a good diet, our body also needs a good sleep, relaxation and exercise. When we do a suitable exercise, our body feels light. This is the same for the relaxation of the body. When we have a proper relaxation, the body feels light. Both intuition and sensation are good to guide to know if we are doing something right for the body.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:38 AM

When we expect someone/thing to give us joy, this someone/thing decides our happiness.
Old 29-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Experiencer

They say that when you 'wake up', the ultimate reality of life is obvious.

You see what a miracle life is, how divine love is, how amazing everything is. The fact that we exist at all is incredible. We tend to take it all for granted.

Everyone really already knows, they just aren't consciously thinking about it.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:51 AM

What you said is absolutely true and right. Truth is everywhere, just that we don't see or realize it. Once we wake up, our consciousness level changes and everything becomes evident. We are more likely to sense more, and more likely to see everything as it is. However, we still have a long way ahead. Because waking up itself is like light shedding in the dark, in the mind. We should try to stay in this light as often as possible and we need to work to extend this light. The light can increase from a small dot to whatever it will be. This light is our rescue. No matter who says anything about waking up, we need to do and experience it.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimancheMars
What you said is absolutely true and right. Truth is everywhere, just that we don't see or realize it. Once we wake up, our consciousness level changes and everything becomes evident. We are more likely to sense more, and more likely to see everything as it is. However, we still have a long way ahead. Because waking up itself is like light shedding in the dark, in the mind. We should try to stay in this light as often as possible and we need to work to extend this light. The light can increase from a small dot to whatever it will be. This light is our rescue. No matter who says anything about waking up, we need to do and experience it.

Thanks for sharing this. It's definitely a divine message for me and speaks to my experience.